• They eat up imagination and creativity

In the olden times there were no video games or stuff like that. That does not mean they did not relax. Video games are addictive and bad for our eyes. What happened to our humble board games? So I say that video games should be banned because we don't learn anything new from it. Instead I say that we should try something innovative. Video games are a waste of electricity and money, which we are going to run short of...

• Nature is better than a screen

Nature is better because your either climbing tree or relaxing in the sun. When playing on ps3 or xbox all your doing is tapping a button to move someone or something . There is also bad language, violence and nudity. As in nature there is none of that. So your kids don't say bad words or become violent

Thanks

• Violent games ban

I wish we could ban them because they are a danger in the brain. I saw in a page that 2 teens were killing children on the cause of the violent games. NO VIOLENT GAMES ON THE WORLD PLEASE THEY ARE A DANGER THEY CAN AFFECT A CHILDRENS LIFE! :D

• Waste of time.

No one gets anything out of them, kids (and adults sadly enough) waste their lives on stuff like this. Read a book, play a sport, do something with your life that benefits you or others. Wasting time in a virtual world gets you nowhere and has you miss social opportunities that could build character and help you later in life.

• Videos games definetely should be banned!

Some kids learn violence which then they will use and talk about in class. Also, sometimes games can damage their retinas and affect their future. Finally, Sometimes kids get to addicted to videogames and spend all their educational time to play.In conclusion, this is why video games should be banned.

• Yes They Should Be Banned

Video games should be banned because, videogames are a waste of time kids and adults waste all of their time playing video games and get nothing done. Playing sports or reading a book it benefits you and others. Video games hurt your eyes and they make your imagination fade. Video games should be banned because kids learn bad stuff from inoppriot video games. Staying outside near nature and away from violent inoprriot video games that have swears nudity and all those bad things and if your kid is outside with nature realxeing there is no swaers or nudity that you will see. Playing video games are bad because kids just want to play play play and they forget how to act nicely to people and start acting rude. Video games should be banned because they learn stuff and then might use it in class.

• Disgusting behavour wit

I know multiple people who have played videogames and have commited suicide because they have lost, games like league of legends and pacman are so challenging and powerful that it takes over their lives and they get very frustrated and annoyed and end up making a hangmans noose to get over the sadness of not getting 10000 points in sonic the italian plumber or whatever that game is called. Children also use the controllers as an electronic vibartor and have shoved it in there bottoms and caused many anal disfunctions please stop playing videogames while you are still young

pece out GAYmers hahahe l o l

• Yes they should be banned

They can really cause people to get hurt and also to cause other people to get hurt. I think video games should at least get banned to people or kids under the age of 17 or even older. Video games are bad influences to kids and even to grown ups.

• I'm an addict

I'm an addict and they have ruined many years of my life.
    Of course it's impossible to ban them, but non-addicts should be more aware of just how dangerous they can be. I hate myself when I play too much. It's like a drug, like heroine- you can't think of anything else. You non-addicts probably think I'm being silly. Well, just stop, think, and imagine your life in the doldrums. You don't need domestic violence, hunger, homelessness or drug-addiction for it- computer games can ruin your life.
    Wake up people and smell the coffee- computer games are dangerous.

• More good points then bad

For the record, studies have shown us that video games actually increase people's coordination along with thought processes, also for the statements on killing people because of video games, if someone kills someone their already fucked up, murder is always a premeditated situation. So no video games should not be illegal

• Video Games help sex life

People can learn more sex position like the 69, the reverse cowgirl, the strong man's specialty, blowjob, standard position, elevated, etc. You can get all of these.Positions by playing games like Mario, Zelda, Rocket League, Toontown, and even the face blasters game inside of the Nintendo 3DS. You can also get free viagra subscriptions, by playing video games, my boners went from 5.6 inches, to 14.3 inches. Don't ban them pls.

• Absolutely not and why?

Are there seriously people out there who are campaigning to get video games BANNED?
    No, no, no, and a side of no.
    Videogames are a harmless outlet for many things. Creativity, a challenge, role playing, and even learning!
    Most of the heat comes from parents over their children, and that is absolutely no ground to get games banhammered. Parents need to actually look at the game their kid/ teen is begging for, and educate themselves on what it contains. It is also a matter of knowing your kid. Are they mature enough to handle violent games? I strongly believe that it's on the parent when it comes to a child in their care.

• Banning video games is a question???

Banning video games will slow down our evolution. Video games help bring the future to life and helps us with ideas for the future. They entertain our minds and brings out the hidden shy people in socializing and so much more. Video games help reaction time, Decision making, self-esteem . So don't question whether or not to ban video games.

• Video games are good

Reaction time is another similarity that eSport players and athletes share. Professional gamers have really fast reflexes that handle game console controllers with ease. Players have to also keep flexible mindsets. Science studies have shown that gaming enthusiasts possess better reflexes and mental agility than the average population.

It is obvious. Video games are called eSports because they are sports. Video gamers are just as mentally fit as traditional sports players. They are athletes that have a huge following of fans and high–paying salaries. Society needs to consider video games a sport.

• R U wetarded

Is this a real thing that you soccer moms think is bad. Just stop hating on video games and go back to winners to not learn anything there. Go back to your minivans and fill it up with snacks for your sons hockey game next week. How are video games any different then watching TV or movies? The only difference is that you actually make choices in video games.

KYS

-HaRpY

• No They Should Not

If you're that bothered about Video Games just dont play them. They're not bad for kids either because games like Minecraft can teach them about types of wood, counting, reading, measuring etc. Most people think kids play violent video games but what they fail to understand is that there is an age rating at the front of the cover art of a game and it's the parents fault if their child is playing it. Also if video games are a 'waste of time', surly board games are as well. I see a lot of people bringing up the fact that video games make people violent. The only thing that makes you violent are mental issues, i've played many violent video games and im far from a violent person.

• So many benefits

Video games encourage teamwork. In team games, we can train our group work skills. We can meet many friends and improve our friendship also. Otherwise, playing video games can be a good way to relieve our stress. In my country, people have so much pressure since they need to go to school or work for a whole day. Playing video game is really a good way to help them relieve pressure. There are so many benefits of playing video games so I think video games shouldn't be banned.

• One question: why

Video games have ratings for a reason, is Mario going to teach kids what sex is? No, if you let your kids play the games they should be allowed to then you won’t have a problem, and before you think it, yes there is cussing, nudity, and violence in nature.

• In NO way shape or form!!!

This van be debatts abort but i would say a strong no,
    . One of the most common arguments against video games is that they "promote violence", if you ask me this is complete bullshit. They don't promote it I would rather say the make us don't perform violent acts or crimes. Playing through GTA V there's a torture scene, seeing the pain the victim is going through I was thought to myself "damn, I would never do that", this doesn't just apply to GTA but also to other games in the fps franchise for example battlefield, cod and doom just to name a few. Another common argument is the "you'll lose all your friends", this one is also bullshit, playing online games you can find new friends, personally I have found lots of my best friends online plus the fact that it's a easier and more quick way to meet up instead of for example go out and shop which by the way is much more expensive.
    Short answer, a definite no.

• Video games: stop banning them already!

First off, WHY ARE WE ARGUING THIS!?! OK, NOW TO GET SERIOUS. First off “waste of fuel and electricity” maybe use some green energy, thank you. Second off, as on the box, there is an age rating. Learn about your own damn child, don’t blame the game. (Damn is not a swear. I will go to war about this) and third, the games increase hand eye coordination. In correct games, they can learn leadership. There are so many skills to learn from games!

Alexandir says2013-06-11T10:07:03.773
Hells no!!
>