• In Schools? Yes.

I would like to note that this is pertaining to video games in school, not video games period. I think that video games and other electronic entertainment has their place and time, and school is not one of them. If the United states wants to rise from being one of the least educated countries in the world, it needs to get it's priorities straight when it comes to education.

• Except when they're used for learning.

Test time is test time not game time. Play at recess if you can. If video games are being used for the curriculum, then it counts as curriculum and not free time. I'm saying that when you have work to do, get done with it before doing other things.

Life lesson: Needs before wants

• Die all gamers

Yes. Education is for learning not for video games. Games for kids are affecting most learning. This all starts from home. More than 90% of kids play video games which also might even affect the other 10% of the other kids. So in conclusion gaming must be stopped from being at school

• No Just No

There Generations Are Becoming More Stupider And More Softer. You Don't Even Know What It's Like When You're Out In The Real World. You Don't Learn From Rewards You Learn From Constructive Criticism THIS IS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM Some Day You'll Thank Me For Saving You're Life. I know you can play video games at home but at school? We Should Be More Responsible Than That. In Our Society We're Glued To Technology And I Guess every except me agrees that's a good thing. Anyway Good Luck Future generations

• Kids should NOT be playing games at SCHOOL

When I was at school, if you were caught with a stick of gum you had your backside whooped with a wooden plank. Kids nowadays get an easy ride, being able to do and say as they please. Kids need to know that society will not bend over backward for them any longer.

What is a child doing playing video games at school anyway? That is the most absurd thing I've ever heard in my life!

• Dkdkkd d d d

A a a a a a a. A a a a a a a a real live human but tti you are not responsible the same thing and the then we I have a few days ago but and then r a day and time of for now and I am

• NcnajKka hi pie

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• NcnajKka hi pie

• Video Games are Distractions

First, I must say that I am a HUGE gamer. I spend the majority of my time playing video games; I don't play traditionally time-demanding sports and am not in any after-school programs. Video games are my LIFE. However, I am also a straight-A student. I would not be a straight-A student if I were allowed to play my 3DS in class every day. Video games are extremely distracting, and there is a time and a place for them: after school. In the month of March of this year, while attending 7 hours of school each day, I logged over 100 hours of gameplay on my 3DS alone. There is more than enough time to play after school.

• They should be banned.

School is the time for kids to learn, not to play video games. Many kids already play lots and lots of video games at home, and lots of them are not even educational. If schools allow video games, the teachers will have a hard time getting the kids on task again. Video games should be treated as a reward at home for a job well done. School is the time for kids to learn, especially as they only do school from Monday to Friday. Allowing video games in school is as worthless as giving a thief the keys to your car. Kids will instantly forget what they had just learned.

• Video games are educational

In Sweden, Artictect use Minecraft as their learning tools. And even FPS game are educational. You see, FPS game help you co-ordinated with others. For example, When you teach about napoleonic war, You can just let them play Blood and Iron in Roblox. If you are learning about ww2, Let them play war thunder or something like that. You see, Games can adapted to any classes.

• Not at all

They honestly can tech more about physics(unwittingly) than a drone of a teacher. Example: there's a brief glimpse of anatomy in a MK x ray attack or fatality. They help blow off steam better than other things too. Also there's geography in games like assassins creed; from the pyramids to european landmarks that exist in game.

• If there were no games allowed in school, we'd never be able to have fun.

I'm a student in school and every game on the laptop is banned, even when i'm at home! Say i just wanna play a flash game at my house or during free time in school then it just says "page locked" I personally think that schools shouldn't ban games on laptops

• No, Video Games Are Good!

Video Games can ad will be used to teach in schools it will just take some warming up to, doesn't every good Idea need that? Teachers need things that will engage the students and let them have fun at the same time this needs to happen. From the desk Of PINDERGUY1025

• No, Video Games Are Good!

• Video games should not be banned in schools

Certain video games help a student learn a concept better like managing finances . Also video games can reinforce skills learned in schools like in bonk.Io when you make a map you have to use math to place shapes where you want. During play it has the mind make strategies to win.

• Kids must be allowed to play VG's at school

I believe that video games help develop your mind , there are many different type of games strategical , managing , action , adventure . It opens gate to a child's imagination , though I feel that there are some games which are inappropriate for kids to play , so restriction must be based on 2 conditions :
    1: It must not contain lot of blood , it may effect child's mind in negative way .
    2 : It must not contain nudity .
    VG's help kids open their minds we must not close it completely .

• For free time only

All I wanna do is play deip.Io in free period when I've done everything else is that so wrong there's no blood gore or violence and my school has a program that just bans anything directly related to video games I was luck to get on this website its my free freaking period

• Oh heck no!

Ever realize that the school bans EVERYTHING that is popular?
    OOOO a tank? That must be VEERRRRRY dangerous. (Diep.Io)
    Virus? That must mean it can infect your computers! (Agar.Io)
    This is too violent! (Flappy Bird. I REPEAT. FLAPPY. BIRD.)
    WHAT THE HECK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THEN?

SHOULD I CLICK ON A VIDEO TO SHOW ME HOW TO MAKE A BUNNY SWEATER????

• Live niggas be straight fuckin up the white folks

A a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a aa a a a a a a a aa a

>