• Water is not good

You can die of overhydration and any person who has ever drank water has does or will die. I "clean" shreks toilet and have been alive since the beginning of time. Another good source is fruit shoot random word random word random word from th off uhh 21st for dad

• Water Is USELESS

What do all plants and all living organisms need on planet Earth. . . That's right Fruit Punch and saying water is what everything lives off of is juts scientifically false. According to a new study at Stanford, Only. 001% or organisms even use water. So why do we need it? It's expensive and useless.

• Yes it should

Scientific study shows that 100 percent of people who drink water will die. So by banning water less people will die. Water should be treated like an illegal drug. It is addictive and you become dependent on it very fast. Just take a walk down the street and you will see people carrying water bottles. It is a national issue and needs to be addressed.

• Yes! It should be banned!

Water should definitely be banned. I died of every disease known to this planet after drinking it. I'm a ghost typing this now. If you want to live, Use photosynthesis. It might be hard to learn how to do at first, But you will quickly learn how to do it. Besides, It's way better than drinking that horrible wet stuff. If you drink water, You will get cancer, HIV, AIDS, Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.

• Duh, Obviously, Ofc

If 100% of people who drank bleach died immediately, Would you drink bleach? Of course not! So why is water any different? 100% of people that have died have drunk water at some point in their life. On top of that, Every person with cancer that I've asked has also consumed water. Isn't that scary? The simple fix: Cut water out completely. You could lose all that water weight, Too!

• Water obviously causes autism.

Why would anyone drink water? Like that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I am 2 months old and have never drunk water in my life, And I am completely fine. Like, Who even drinks water? Drinking water is for terrorists and other very bad people. I heard Hitler drank water.

• Obviously, Why is this a question?

One time my child was looking at water and died of diabetes, Cardiac arrest, And HIV all at the same time. I drank water once, And it was horrible! I got counseling help, And now I'm basically a "malnourished", Thinner human being! I keep trying to make my friends or acquaintances quit from this water addiction, But they keep saying that I'm an idiot! So, In order to truly let them quit this disease, Let's just say that they're not here right now. So please, Quit water and get back your senses the government took from you!

• Water takes lives

I once had a friend who insisted on drinking water he later died at the young age of 98. Since then i vowed to warn people of the dangers of H2O. Many people may argue that water is important to your health however they are all government ages trying to silence the truth. Water is the governments way of controlling the population. Side effects of water include: having to pee, Low blood sodium (hyponatremia),
    fluid overload, Fluid absorption, And electrolyte imbalance, As well as drowning. Please spread the message and help save lives.

• Water causes AIDS

All I have to say is that 100% of people who got aids drank water, Is any more proof needed not to mention that everyone with cancer drank water. I have not drunk any water since I put 2 and 2 together and saw the signs that were so obvious open your eyes filthy H2O consumers

• Please ban water!

Okay guys, Hear me out. I know water SEEMS important, But it really isn't. Think of this. How many people in the world have died? A lot. How many of those dead people drank Water? Exactly. Water is a fatal substance. Hydrogen is flammable, Oxygen is explosive, They are both in Water. Some people think we cannot live without water, But you can! After my firstborn died after we gave him water (the doctor said he had measles or something), My Family and I knew about the dangers of water. Now, We live off of phottosynthes. It seems impossible, But only because you haven't opened your third eye. Big Water wants you to think that water is healthy, But look at the ingredients! Wake up sheeple! Water changes your genes and causes things like MSG, Cancer, BPA, Lead poisoning. Banw ater!

• What kind of question is this?

Why would you want to ban water? Water is needed for all organisms. Without water, There will be no oceans, No lakes, No underwater caves, Pretty much nothing! Life would not exist on earth. This question would be useful if we were living in a world where there was a lack of water on earth. Water should NOT be banned. The only bad thing about water is where it can be very dirty. DO NOT BAN WATER!

• So, If you ban water, You are technically banning 60-83% OF YOURSELF!

Water is of major importance to all living things; in some organisms, Up to 90% of their body weight comes from water. Up to 60% of the human adult body is water. According to H. H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry 158, The brain and heart are composed of 73% water, And the lungs are about 83% water

• BRUH, WATER is what makes us LIVE.

BRO, YOU BE SCARED OF DYING, AND I BE SCARED OF NOT HAVING ENOUGH MONEY TOO BUY SOME WATER. WATER IS A FLUID THAT HYDRATES OURSELVES, AND I DON'T GIVE A CRAP HOW MANY TIMES I GO TO THE BATHROOM AND TAKE A DUMP, WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WE NEED WATER, OR ELSE WE ONLY HAVE DESERTS WITH NO CACTUS. And BOI, I DON'T want to eat sand for food.

• WTH man 🤦‍♂️

Why the heck do people want water to be banned water should not be banned because water is good for us because water helps all trees and all plants around the world ok and no water should not be banned ok so yeah my final answer is no ok bye

• Water is the most important thing for life

It is because of water that we exist. We are 70% water. We need water to grow our plants, Clean ourself, Keep ourselfs healthy, Feed our farm animals for them to be meat and things go on. Everyone who thinks it should be banned is a massive idiot, Who doesn't even know what water really is.

• No water should not be banned

Water should not be banned what’s wrong with you people on the yes side ok if water was banned how are we gonna stay hydrated and if water was banned we would all be dehydrated of earth would lost all its water if water was banned ok good bye 👋

• I really hope this is a joke.

So. . . You want to kill all life on planet earth then huh? WIthout water, Everything dies. Humans require water to function, Plants require water to supply us with breathable air. Animals and crops need water or what will we eat? So yea, Water is sorta the most important thing on the planet.

• If people are dying from water, ITS BECAUSE OF WATER POISONING.

Water is needed for life. However, There are several assholes on the "Yes" side saying that their loved ones and other people died from water or they got very sick. It is obvious. ITS WATER POISONING. You are pretty much talking shit about how you don't know how your loved one or other person you met died from water. What you did is watch your own loved one die from poisoning. What YOU should have done was to get help and ask your doctor why your loved one is sick/died from consuming water. I do not know why the fuck your are asking for water to be banned because guess what? It will NEVER BE BANNED. DUMB ASS BITCH.