• Teens that are 13 or older shot be allowed to watch rated R movies.

There is a study that 70% of teens that are 13 have been exposed to the kind of things that you would see and here in rated R movies also if the parent says that it is OK for the teen to see that movie then they should be able to without an accompanied adult.

• It should be ok for 13 year olds to watch R

In a R rated movie you will get 1 or more of 3 things.
    1. It could be very graphic like in a war movie with lots of blood.
    2. It could have a lot of Profanity.
    3. It could have nudity

1 and 2 should be fine but 3 can be iffy sometimes. As long as the movie only has brief nudity, It should be fine.

• No i meant to put no

My finger slipped because i just are kfc anyways add me on snap chat @mando. Jk. Im board and my teacher said to look up an argument if 13 year olds can watch rated r movies. . . . . . Ok ok okj ok ok ok ok ok om okj kjinsdcsfcdgdfgdregdgrg ok ok ok ok

• YES, It’s fine.

I’m watch many, Many things intended for older and more mature people. But even though I am younger, I still am mature for my age unlike most kids my age. I can handle things and subject most cannot. If your 13 year old has read what the movie is about and what is in it and they say they’re fine with it and they can handle it, Trust them. And if they can’t handle it, Well then that’s their fault and now they’re learned from their mistake. Trust your 13 year old, Please.

• If they could handle it?

If they are 5-11 years old then they should not go see R rated flims but 13 years olds can but with parents.If parents go with you then youll get in,but if your going alone with a 13 year old friend then you may not get in cause they will say that you need a parent.

• It depends on the movie

Yes I think that some R rated movies are ok for mature 13 year olds, but definatly not all. As parents, you should know what is in the movie before you let your young teen watch it. Some R rated movies are rated R for some silly violence or language and I believe most of those movies (for example The Breakfast Club or The Kings Speech) are fine for younger teens as long as they know the difference between what's right and what's wrong and what not to say. Movies with sex scenes should not be viewed by 13 year olds unless the parent says it's ok. A lot of R rated movies from the 80's would be rated PG-13 if they came out today!

• As long as they know they can handle it

These days, it's not really hard to find pirated copies of R rated movies. Besides, you don't really need to protect them that much. I mean, if you were watching a movie like sex tape at 8 years old, a few people might raise a few questions. However, if I'm 15 and will be fine watching Deadpool, I'll probably be fine.

• I doesn't matter

Because we will eventually see it at there house so it should not matter. I'm 13 and my mom doesn't care what I watch. So any 13 year old should be able to watch any movie in the movie theater. If we have to pay we should be able to watch any movie we want because we spend OUR money on the movie.

• Yes, they should know right from wrong at 13 years in age

13 year olds should know right from wrong , as their parents should teach them. They are teenagers, and they are going to want to see more mature movies other than The Smurfs or Mr. Peabody & Sherman. Not saying they are going to want to watch sex...But they are maturing and growing older. If they feel comfortable with it than they can watch it. Just be cautious about the sexual content and profanity.

• Not that bad

Yes, I do think that we should allow teens of thirteen, or even younger to see these R rated movies. Most of them are not that bad, and they are not going to cause any trouble for anyone by letting these teens go and watch them, teens can handle it.

• They cannot handle it.

No, we should not allow teens of at least 13 to see R rated movies, because there is content in those movies that they cannot interpret as fictional. Young children see the sex scenes and the swearing, and they think that these are normal behaviors. They will copy the behaviors that are not appropriate for their age.

• R rated movies are for the mature

A lot of young teens like to mimic what they see on television and in movies. The last thing you want is teens being exposed to graphics, language and R rated movies at such a young age. This leads to bad habits and eventually decisions that can get young people in trouble.

• Not if they are under 17

In my view 13-16 is too young to be viewing movies of that MPAA rating. R-rated movies are more violent and profane than PG-13, Which is why they received that particular rating. Some movies such as The Wolf of Wall Street are too graphic to be viewed by teens under 17. That movie almost got an NC-17 rating.

• Why we shouldn't

We shouldn't let them because we wouldn't want are kids to be exposed to it and learn those bad things that we have probably not ought to teach them yet they will probably have dreams and grow up doing those things and go to jail with us all sad and felling bad about showing those things to them and now them being in jail or something

• No is to strongly

Rated R movies have a lot of hard scenes for mature people can identified right or wrong .Can you imagine a little girl pregnant or you little boy in jail for did or mimic something that he saw in rated R movie if we are trying to avoid la violence we have to be more carefully with this kind of movies

• There's a reason it's rated R

No. Do not. I've seen the article ''Deadpool isnt for kids" and when I viewed it I died. No. Don't let them see dead pool. It's gory. It's foul. It's got language. And it ain't for kiddos. Please do not watch that film. They will die and drink alcohol forever.

• Nopedy nope nope

It would damage their minds, traumatize them. I know because my uncles and my aunt used to watch rated R movies when they were little, and now they are messed up. (Either that, or it's just that my family is cray-cray.) Also, children are very sensitive at that age. They'll soak up everything. Trust me. I'm a kid.

• It's rated r for a reason.

What do people not get? Entertainment is responsible for most of societies problems speaking from sociological point of view. Just look at the stereotypes hollywood has created... Can't people see how entertainment isn't good in many ways? It is obvious to me most rated R movies have to do with these four main concepts; sex, drugs, money, and violence. This being said, this is something for parents to talk to their kids about as they mature, not for kids to learn about while they are still immature.