• Ban them ALL

They look stupid, And they are unnecessary. I don't understand why anyone would want them.
    (i couldn't reach the word limit, Prepare for a keysmash) tgg3re gre d4rg fef 4g t rdfd. T h f d e. Hr dfw. Rhdfe. Qwe grg we frg htr s

• Women have their rights!

Some men make fun of women for their bows,dresses, or shoes.
    Not all men do.But guess what, I'm a woman!Us women have rights and wrongs like men. So any man,boy,or guy who bullies you or any other woman tell them back off because we also have rights as well! Thank you!

• I do in fact think they should be banned.

I know people may attack me because they think I am doing this because I'm not fond of her, but that really isn't why.
    Big bows really express a certain statement that's wrong. It's such a juvenile thing to wear and if she thinks she can pass off wearing that for the rest of her life then she's wrong. These things haven't been cool since the 1970's. Plus, they cause bullying, believe it or not. There was this girl at my school who really likes Jojo Siwa and she wore those bows to school. All I know is because of all the bullying, she transferred schools a short one and a half months into the school year. They express a sort of thing that gives people the right to say how "girly" things are and how only girls should be wearing things like that. It weakens the fight we have for women's rights. There is so much more I could say about this but I think that's all I HAVE to say.

• Jojo is a qween

She is qween, Kween, And don't forget QUEEEEEEn. And her song D. R. E. A. M. Is pretty dope:) And thts why jojos bowbows are in reality pretty dope dope. Do you feel me? Don't be a hater. . . Like jojo always said, Don't let the haters get their wayyyyyyy imma come back like a boomeranggg, Oh Oh oh Oh oh Oh mma come back like a boomerang

>