• Of course, We should!

It is gross and unsanitary and if my little sibling ate poop, They would get sick. Also, WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD EAT POOP! ! ! ! ! ! IT IS DISGUSTING AND PARENTS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES IF THEY LET THEIR KIDS DO THAT. #eww IT'S GROSS PEOPLE!

• As far as I know, It's not the best for your health.

I have yet to hear a convincing argument for this question, Over the many years I've attended lectures and seminar courses on this subject, Most people provide (at best) a satisfactory contention for this debate. Faecal matter contains little nutritional value and can harbour E. Coli and worse. I'm no doctor, But I'd say eating it wouldn't suit an otherwise healthy lifestyle, No matter how many extra hot yoga sessions you attend.

• No we shouldn't

Its there fault if they get sick. They chose the eat it so they are the ones responsible if they get sick. Its stupid of us to be worried for other people eating poop, Its gross we don't need to worry about that because i'm pretty sure no one eats it.