• Cause Why Not?

We should at least try it just in case it actually brings some sort of change in America that might be beneficial. I wholeheartedly believe that people of colour deserve a "safe space" free from the grasps of white oppression. I'm pretty certain that the greatest president of all time Barack Obama would agree with me. I love black people <3

• Playing the victim

They always play the victim when a crime is done by them. “Why are you arresting me, Cause I’m black? ” No, It’s because you broke the law and deserve the punishment. Don’t do the crime if you don’t want to do the time. Segregation will going to work this out.

• We are too different

Just look at the crime statistics. That says it all. No one race is safe with them anywhere. It will just get worse, They don’t want to be policed or have laws. They will never see the true reality of their ways until they no longer have a civilized society to hold them up. It’s time to separate.

• We must protect our children.

Everyday, At least 100 White women are victims of interracial rape. Also, Black People are responsabile for 50 percent of crimes when they represent just 13 percent of the American population! We need action now! Segregation is the key to keep White People safe. Our White children deserve a fluture. It is their right.

• No need to.

Tho many may have little choice of where to live because of financial reasons, Others have chosen to segregate themselves. Looking around the country, We have numerous examples of self segregation. China Town, Little Italy, And Indian reservations. I can see how some people may want to live around people like them as they are more likely to share your same views and culture.
    We should not demand segregation nor would it be legal. With the exception of reservations, You can't legally keep people of other races out of an area regardless of race. If I, As a white person, Wanted to live in China Town, I can but seeing that many of the signs are in Chinese, I might want to learn the language first. If a minority wants to move to a white neighborhood, They are, And should be allowed.

• No way Jose! It is not good for Jews.

The Jewish community thrives and only survives in a community full of walks of life from the toes of your feet to the hairs on your head. It doesn't matter what race or creed or lifestyle you have. Jewish behavior will no longer be tolerated if you separate on racial grounds. Once you do that what will stop people from segregating based on politics or religion? Jewish merchants will no longer have a healthy population of consumers to buy their products and we won't have the wherewithal to maintain positions. We occupy positions that are necessary for America such as the mainstream media and banking and hate speech censorship. We also own big pharma that dispenses medicine and drugs. If people stop race-mixing and coming into contact with each other we will no longer be able to formulate vaccines and problems that come from biracial children. It is not a good idea to segregate. Jews will no longer exist or will have to flee to our own nation in Israel where we can protect ourselves as Israelis from segregationists.

• Martin Luther King.

He fought for the rights of all black Americans in 1950, Now 69 years later (2019) we really want to go back? Come on. We are meant to be more tolerant of different cultures in the 20th century, Not less! Btw I can't take the arguments of someone named UrDadsLeftNut seriously.