• Nobody is going to care for our health.

10 years ago, I used to eat high sugar contained food stuffs without caring my health. Today, I am a patient of Diabetes and I am constatnly in medication. Therefore, It is highlt necessary to know the value of time and be in right order to act correctly. If I had known the consequences of Diabetes at that time, I would not have consumed the food stuffs that result to Diabetes. 10 years ago, I used to eat high sugar contained food stuffs without caring my health. Today, I am a patient of Diabetes and I am constatnly in medication. Therefore, It is highlt necessary to know the value of time and be in right order to act correctly. If I had known the consequences of Diabetes at that time, I would not have consumed the food stuffs that result to Diabetes.

• No what lmao

I have lived my entire life without caring for my health, And i am perfectly fine. The Dalai Lama also says i'm right, So unless you're racist you shouldn't care about your health. In life you should not care, Because if you do, Bad will fall upon you. These are words of smart citizen, I hope you will take it to heart