• We should care about our health because it is justification

The only thing we get for free from birth and from that way helps us to do what we want to do is our body. We can do many things and thoughts through our bodies.
    By the way, The body's plasticity isn't perfect. Sometimes it needs treatment because it can't cure itself anyway. In this situation, Providing proper treatment for our bodies is the most important thing. However, If we don't care about our bodies, How can we know something has been going worse? Who will notice that I'm having a stomachache unless I'll tell him that I'm sick or express our pain by facial expression? Nobody except for the god.
    It will be very devastating to notice that you're in a severe disease too late. In the worst situation, You can't attempt to treat because anyone knows that it has no means. And, Even under better settings, The treatment cost you have to pay will be rapidly increasing. Just think about dental clinic costs when you ignore your toothache because of your busyness. Grantly, It costs a lot of money and even includes removing decayed teeth you could save if you went to see a dentist when you first felt the toothache.
    Shortly, There are too many costs you have to pay when you notice your body has some problem too late. And the only way to prevent such an uncomfortable occasion is always paying attention to yourself.

• Nobody is going to care for our health.

10 years ago, I used to eat high sugar contained food stuffs without caring my health. Today, I am a patient of Diabetes and I am constatnly in medication. Therefore, It is highlt necessary to know the value of time and be in right order to act correctly. If I had known the consequences of Diabetes at that time, I would not have consumed the food stuffs that result to Diabetes. 10 years ago, I used to eat high sugar contained food stuffs without caring my health. Today, I am a patient of Diabetes and I am constatnly in medication. Therefore, It is highlt necessary to know the value of time and be in right order to act correctly. If I had known the consequences of Diabetes at that time, I would not have consumed the food stuffs that result to Diabetes.

• No what lmao

I have lived my entire life without caring for my health, And i am perfectly fine. The Dalai Lama also says i'm right, So unless you're racist you shouldn't care about your health. In life you should not care, Because if you do, Bad will fall upon you. These are words of smart citizen, I hope you will take it to heart