• Yes but we need more earth days

We should celebrate earth day because we need to celebrate this day to make people aware that the planet that we call home is in grave danger and we need to take action to make the planet better for the next generations can thrive on this planet that we call home.

• Yes but we need more earth days

• Yes but we need more earth days

• Yes we should.

If we don't take care of earth our world could be torn down the hole in the ozone is widening this is bad because ozone blocks many of the sun's deadly radiation climate change is a big effect also with rising temperatures the polar ice caps will melt causing sea levels to rise. Earth day is important because it reminds us to take care of our world (which we should do year round.)

• Yes we should.

• I a few

I am going looking or a the day 3eI email me at back the the first week itdjykyckgxkgkhvn GC n. Tht. Hghy h t uh fn fhn f g g g. Hg g jdhdgfv hfhdvvdhdhbdbdbdbbcb jffjfnfjnfnfnf fhdh fhnf cjd hcbd jfjfn fjjjf jvn jfj ndnn jnfndnndnc ncncncnf have a great day and Is

• I a few

• I a few

• I a few

• I a few

• it really doesnt matter

I think it doesnt really matter about people celebrating earth day, like whats the point! Its really pointless. The problem with the world today is that they are celebrating stupid holidays which everyone keeps killing other people over. Why dont they make a day for the people that has disorders and diseases or the people thats been raped or orphans. Why celebrate earth day when we can celebrate orphan day and send our love and respect to the kids that doesnt have a family or parents and doesnt have anyone to rely on.

• Yes but we need more earth days

• Yes but we need more earth days

• One day isn't enough.

People need to care about the earth all year round. Thinking about environmental issues once a year so that you can make some token gesture, mostly to feel better about yourself. This is frankly half of the problem. People need to care all the year through if any change is to occur. Whats worse is that this propaganda serves to encourage people to take the wrong course of action and support moronic notions because they haven't been thinking about these issues the rest of the year round, so in conclusion, it's a pointless day that is slightly more harmful that helpful.

• Stupitedest day of the year

Hifsjafbiuweghj v ireiuvunskfj reiuczjck din jbiui n jdvno3in jvnrej fjgt nidqiuehvkjadjdbkj fhvnkj kjkkvna jkavjn anjn nafnj n f jj j j j j j j j j j j jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj j j jj j jj j j j jj j j j j jj j j j j j j

• Stupitedest day of the year

• I a few

• I a few

• I a few

• There isn't a need to celebrate such days

Why should we wanna celebrate such days?Its not needed.By celebrating we are just showing our love and gratitude towards earth just for one day.The next day,we forgets that.As we are celebrating earth day just once in a year, ....What about the other 364 days?Showing of gratitude for one day doesn't mean that we have conserved earth...That's just for a formality.We should be practical.Love our mother earth by your heart and save and love it each and every day.

>