• f**k off you no side

Halloween is the greatest holiday to ever exist it has been growing mor and of course more and more popular each year ok Halloween was like invented and of course created like thousands of years age it is the reason it exists and of course should in fact stay exist

• Yeah we should

Yes I think that we should have to always celebrate Halloween because it is the best holiday ever ok f**k off if you disagree ok Halloween we should all support Halloween Halloween show be supported ok Halloween is the best Halloween is the greatest holiday ever ok ok ok ok

• We should celebrate Halloween

Why should we not celebrate Halloween it is like the biggest second holiday ever ok and we have to have to celebrate Halloween because it is the best holiday ever it is like the 2nd biggest and of course the guest holiday f**k offf you losers on the no side

• Yes I we should celebrate Halloween

Halloween is like the best and of course if you disagree then of course you can duck off ok and yes I think that we should have to celebrate Halloween this year there are safe ways of celebrate Halloween this year ok and yes I think that we should have a

• We should celebrate Halloween this year.

There are safe ways to do things during the pandemic. One way we could do Halloween is to leave a bowl out or little goody bags for the kids/adults to grab. I was very close to hitting "NO" we should not do Halloween, But if you think about it, It's not that hard to do. AND EVERYONE WEAR A FREAKIN' MASK!

• Lol boomer d

Covid fake pllooopy lol candy buy buy at store walmart #antivax #antimask but i thin, K that halllllowee satanic so i do no support hallowenen go to churhc onstad help jesus christ pplz do noy cleberate halloween it is ffor losers (support flat esrt it epic it cool it vote trumo 2020 we got tjsis lol do nothing dem, Ocrat doing nothirng