• Woman are everything

If you are reading this chances are you were born from a woman's vagina therefore we should celebrate and respect them. Do you ever discriminate against your mother? No? However, discrimination is still hapenning in our society and the International Women's day is a great day to make people aware of the problem. Sexism is a big problem, women on average make 30% less than men and are usually the ones who take care of the children and the house. It's also a day to commemorate how far we have arrived after thousands of years of sexism.
    In conclusion, we shoud celebrate it but we also have to keep in mind that just doing things this day is not enough and that everyday we should fight for equal pay and equal rights.

• Woman are everything

• Absolutely, because all the women in the past fought for better rights and that should be celebrated.

Even though women aren't treated like dogs now we are still underpaid and undervalued in many job positions. Men are still getting more job placements than women and are underappreciated in so many sports. My cousin who is a professional surfer who one the same comp as her brother got paid half as much just because she is female.The government have recently made physics more 'female friendly' aka easier, for the ATAR when there are literally no studies for men being better at physics than women. I believe that we should keep fighting for womens' rights because it will be a long time until they are met.

• I think yes .

First of all every day is a womans day and we all(man) must do everything for tham , It is necessary to be attuned , and we must do our maximum to improve the women's condition , so yes this day is importan , we can gift tham flowers this day will be fantastic , this day means much more second of all i thinks that man always care of for him woman , this is a world idea , finally women and men are the same well, international Women's Day wouldn't exist. It is simply as that.

• Isn't it saying that women are not equal?

Let's be clear on my idea, I am proud of all the work that our olders have done. And I still do think that in many countries, we are not equal.
    I am sure that this day, the International Women Day's, shows that we are not equal. Indeed, if we were equal, if it was obvious that women and men are the same well, international Women's Day wouldn't exist. It is simply as that.

• Yes of course

I think everyday is the day of women , The women have their places in the society and a one day is not enough , they deserve more . Today women are under-estimed , The men thinks that this day is like the valentine's day , they , offers flowers to their wives but this day means much more.

• Yes of course

I think everyday is the day of women , The women have their places in the society and a one day is not enough , they deserve more . Today women are under estimed , The men thinks that this day is like the day of saint - valentin they offering flowers to their wifes but this day means much more

• To remind people

For me, a women's day is important. That provides people, specially men, that the issue about the différences between women and men still an actual problem. On this day women and men have to act together to can resolve it.
    Instead of words and gifts that men give to women on this day, they must to act. That would be the best gift instead of flowers.

• To remind people

• To remind people

• Women need equality not a day

Men are unique intelligent beings , able in maintaining supremecy over every thing,including woman. By celebrating a day and getting to suppress women whole year seems a fair deal to men. Women need to fight men but before that they have to win their own kind. Women are the worst enemies of women.

• This creates even more division

Celebrating this day further divides us. Personally, I find the whole thing rather patronizing to celebrate this day simply because I do not have a certain appendage. Yes women have come a long way - NO I do not need a condescending pat on the head to remind me. Thanks.

• Why should there be a day celebrating people who don't deserve it?

Don't get me wrong. I believe women and men should have equal rights. I know that wasn't the case before but it is now. My friend said women's day exists because women struggled in the past and men were unfair. Not all men are like that now and ya women struggled in the past before so let's celebrate those women who stood up for their rights and think about those who actually struggled. You might be a woman but what did you do to get a day where people celebrate you?

• It is no sense nowadays

This holiday has lost its political meaning. Today it's just about praising all women in society simply because they are women. It's also a good way for husbands to gaining some benefit after the gifts and compliments... Also, men really don't care if they are celebrated or not, so women should not be spoiled as well.

• 7o ui9 hy

G ggg g sjf jsd j ds jsj f sj f ssj s ks sksl s sl sk sls fg js gfd jfjkf f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f s d s s s s s s ss

• Of course , because all women are princess.

All around the world women are victims of men or other women and I think we need to have a special day to speak of this problem... It is necessary to be attuned , and we must do our maximum to improve the women's condition , so yes this day is important.

• One day for women a women and the other for men ?

If there is one day for women, it's mean that: "there are one day for you and the rest are to the men!"
    I am ok for celebrate the women's day but some people can imagine that there are one day for women and the men have the other of the year.

>