• Mother's Day is Sacred

I am not into the commercial aspect of celebrating Mothers Day. I think it is wonderful to have a day that celebrates and honors mothers in unison....Especially for very young children. If we abolish Mothers Day, lets abolish Christmas, Easter and the list goes on.... Political correctness has gone too far.

• Mothers work hard, give them a rest.

Mothers worked so hard for their children, do you understand? Mothers’ day help them to rest and enjoy. Mother’s Day can also inspire the youngsters to thanksgiving their mothers. It helps people to remember how important mothers are as well. Mothers work really hard, give them a rest. I strongly agree that we should celebrate Mother’s Day!

• Yes, ONLY if we have a good quality relationship with our Mothers.

There is nothing worse than feeling obligated to celebrate Mothers Day if one does not have a good relationship with their Mother. However if the relationship is healthy then this wonderful day is a nice day to celebrate.
    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to those who celebrate it and to those that don't then you don't have to feel guilt or obligated.

• Mothers are best

M=meals
    o= oinments
    t= teaching
    h=hearing
    e=eternal
    r=reply
    if mothers are not there we wont exist in life
    we wont know what to do
    there wont be any one for us to show our love
    we wont have theliberty
    we wont have anyone to trust
    noone to understand our feeli ngs

• Mothers are best

M=meals
    o= oinments
    t= teaching
    h=hearing
    e=eternal
    r=reply
    we wont know what to do
    we wont have theliberty
    we wont have anyone to trust
    noone to understand our feeli ngs

• Mother's day as wonderfull day

One's in a year mother's day will come then it will say as a special day but if we are celebrating everyday it will become as a common day.We have to show our effection everyday but we have to excite on that day which she can remember the day through out year until the next mother's day

• Happy mother's day

Your mother is always with u she takes care of u. She is the whisper of the leaves as you walk down the street. She is the cool hand on your brow when your are not feeling well.Your mother lives in side your laughter, and sadness.. I love u mom..

• Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

• Yes we should

M in Mother is for... Meals

Whether your mom was a culinary whiz that could make a masterpiece out of mayonnaise and wieners or one that thought mayonnaise on weiners was a mouthwatering lunch, we have to salute her attempts. Making meals each day for a family is not an easy task, especially if Mom is a working mom that spends all day "earning the bacon" only to come home to picky kids that refuse to eat it. Aprons off to you, Mom and all those meals you made out of love and even the ones you heated up in the microwave.
    O in Mother is for... Ointments

When you become a mother your bathroom cabinets and drawers contain less beauty products (who has time) and is replaced with assorted ointments and elixirs. My mother's "magic cabinet" was always filed with all sorts of tubes, bottles and swabs that could fix anything that ailed me. Some of them were smelly, some were gooey and others were downright disgusting, but I always felt better after a dose of mom's home remedy, a kiss on the cheek and a reassuring word. Here's to mom's ointments, even if it is just an antibiotic cream and aspirin.
    T in Mother is for... Teaching

Moms are the greatest teachers in the world. We learn from her a brand of skills that only a mom can provide. She teaches us how to walk, then run in a world that only wants to knock us down. She teaches us the art of negotiation (I never did like sharing) how to stand on our own for the first time (kindergarten was scary) and how to face bad circumstances with boldness and determination. Thanks mom for the courage to flourish!

• It's existence drains society for the benefit of increased business revenue

Personally, I think it's silly to have a specific day to celebrate a role in society. Why not surprise your mother with a visit or even a gift on a day other than Mother's Day? I GUARANTEE that these acts will mean a lot more. These kinds of obligations are neither rewarding nor effective as people begin to expect presents. Furthermore, it makes life monotonous and other people snobby (again, due to the expectation). In reality, the day is only a vice, but if you want to subscribe to it, you are more than welcome.

• Another day for retailers to bag money

It’s like any other so called special day made big by the retailers to run campaigns and increase the foot fall into the stores or online promotions, nothing more than that. It works well with cultures where parents live separately and long for some occasion to gather with family. It also creates expectations among mothers to expect gifts and failing to do so puts guilt on their children. I know there’s no way to ban this day due to the mammoth perception it got in many countries not all at least.

• No, no, no

Appreciation of a great mum should be shown by choice, not because a 'day' dictates it. For the millions of people raised by child abusers Mothers Day is a painful reminder of being deprived of a mothers love, the most basic human right. Many of us spend the day feeling gutted and envious.

• Black people are gay

The welching penis ruptures my bootyhole as I moan violently, blood oozes down, draining my fluids, I ignore the yellow spots and beg for more 11 inch cock. My thirst is crazy, I grip the pillow furiously as I am ponded heavily. Beads of sweat put onto my belly, he licks it off sexually. My hormones explode in a fit of pure lust. Eventually I orgasm so hard I create the first child born with fertilisation.

• Celebrate your mum, but not with an enforced and commercially based day.

Mother’s Day has gotten completely and ridiculously out of hand. The woman who first thought of a special day for mother’s died trying to ban what she had started after it had been hijacked by companies thinking of nothing more than a way to make a lot of money by guilting people into thinking that they have to buy their mother a gift for Mother’s Day or be seen as mean and uncaring. Its disgraceful commercialism. I chose to have my children, I don’t want to be rewarded for that by a ‘special day for mothers’. I am blessed to have my children, everyday is mother’s day for me. My children know they are loved, as their mother, I know that I am loved, and I know this everyday. I’m thankful to have children who, even though they have now reached adulthood, have never been shy with their love and affection. I don’t have gifts on Mothers Day, this is my choice, because I believe this day should be banned and children everywhere shouldn’t be guilted into buying gifts.

• My fucking niga

My nigaa youre just my niga and i like chicken i like kfc and i love my booties hoe and my ass crak smells nice, i like doing drugs and eat pussies w my black homies and go hustle some bitches around my country you know feed the africans bitches!

• I personally do not really think that we should celebrate mothers day.

We are supposed to take care of out mothers( and fathers )every single day of our lives right? Why should we show gratitude to them only on one single day when they take care of us till their very last breath. I know the way I phrase my sentence is a bit awkward but I hope you guys get it.

• Feminism Feminism Feminism

Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminis m Feminismm Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminismm Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminis m m Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminismm Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminis m Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminism Feminis m no more!

• Why one day dedicated to mother

Personally I don't think so, those who have truly love with their mothers do not need a day dedicated to forced expression on one day only In a year, you cannot repay what she did for you.
    Celebrate and care your Mother of course yes, but not because society dictates for one day, is mother pointed one day to care about his/her child only one day in calendar year?

• Mother's Day should be every day!

Don't get me wrong. I love being a mom and my children have grown into amazing adults. When they were younger I felt if we treated each other well everyday, there was no need to designate a day for it. I respect other people's rights to celebrate it but hope people respect my choice to say thanks but not thanks to a day of lip service.

>