• I have to drive

I need to know how to drive and drive well at my job so how could get better at if I have to wait another 2 years and advance my future by not going ahead and learning how it seems that some of yall just don't want deal with it

• At least 14 year olds though

A little bit about me: I love cars. Absolutely. I definitely believe that 14 year olds should at least be given an opportunity, e.G: a driving school, where 14 year olds learn about driving in depth but ONLY in weekends, the rest of the week, they go to school. Wanna reduce road accidents? It is better to start early than late as starting from early gives you a headstart in the world of driving.

So yes, I would love that opportunity to come soon, and I also believe that 14 year olds should be in that driving school for 4 years, then if they done bad in it, then another 1 year or more. After all, 4 years is a lot; I admit, however, think of possible benefits that will in turn make our roads safer, no more traffic collisions, imagine that?

And the only way that's gonna happen is more prep from an early start instead of just about 2 years at 16 which is rubbish!

• Teenagers are not fully aware of what they are doing

Being a teenager who's just starting her classes, i believe that i should need 2 years of practice, not because i dont trust myself, but because i dont trust others my age. I know what other people are capable of & im fully aware that most teenagers are completely reckless, lukily im not one of those, which proves were not all like that, but i still think its just generally better to have more experience before driving alone, it ensures our own safety as well as others on the road.

• Yes by raising it

I think the government is stupid for banning helpful things like marijauna whilst allowing dangerous things to be legal like 16 year old children to drive when everyone knows that at that age most of them want to drink and drive fast to impress girls and friends and in doing so endangering the lives of innocent people.

• Driving Age Should be Raised

Yes, the driving age should be raised to eighteen in all fifty United States as teenagers are very reckless drivers. This is not their fault, but a result of teenagers not quite understanding how fragile life is. Thus, teenagers are reckless in general, so this carries over into their driver.

• No it should be raised

Because it is the time when we learn more and more about driving car ,motarcycle ,etc.It is the presious time at which we learn to ride the car ,bikes ,buses or etc.Dont change the age of driving.No no no no no no no nnever no no not no aah No

• Pusssy pussy pussy

Pusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssy a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• A a a a a a

A a a a a aa a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a ha h h h h h h h h h h h hn h kjh lh j jh h jhh lj jj kjh kj kjh kj jh jh jh l lh ljh hh lhh ohb hell on earth

• Dont change the driving age.

Stuff j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j jj j jj j j j

• Dont change the driving age.

Because the drivers get more practice at 16 and are more reliable at 18. They learn what they need to do in an Emergency. They also get more respect and responsibility out of it. Driving is a privilege that has to be earned and they must not take it for granted. It teaches life lessons.

• Dont change the driving age.

• Growing up in life

Its not far, teenagers have to grow up too in life they got to start somewhere. Hey cannot just wait until they have reached eighteen years old. That's why its called taking the drivers test. Or going to school for or reading the book over and over again. We got to start somewhere in life.

• The driving age should be maintained at 16.

It seems that 16 years old is a good age to begin driving. However, it should be restricted to day time driving only and with the company of a licensed driver (preferably an adult). The only exception to the above restrictions should be if driving is necessary for work (if the teenage and his family are dependent on his income).

>