Should we give cash to the poor to reduce poverty?

• Yes, But in the Right Ways

We should be willing to help out those in our society who are in the worst situations. We need to help families and individuals meet the basic needs like food, water, shelter, health care, education, and so on. We should be giving the poor people money in the form of check cards that can be used at grocery stores or money orders that can be used to help pay rent. Programs like these can offer much needed assistance to poor people and will help them work their way out of poverty.

• Booty is amazing

Yes because THE BOOTY LIKES ITfrog – produces compounds that prevent infection
    2. Agricultural value
    Wild species of plants can be a source of vital genes to improve crops that are grown today. Among those genes that scientists splice from the DNAs of plants are pest or disease resistance, salt tolerance, and drought resistance. These properties can help counter the effects of global climate change.

While there are concerns about the products of genetic engineering such as genetically modified organisms (GMOs), these products helped attain food security. People have had a reliable access to a sufficient quantity of affordable and nutritious food. For example, genetic material from a wild corn species stopped a leaf fungus that previously wiped out 15% of US corn crop. Thus, more crop production ensued.

Animals such as gecko and spiders are also important natural pest control agents. Geckos feed on at least five different kinds of pests while spiders are known to prey on cockroaches.

3. Ecological value
    Have you heard the popular quote “No man is an island?” No man stands alone.

Animal or plant extinction can drastically change an ecosystem.

Just like humans, an individual plant or animal could not live by itself. It has to interact with the other organisms as well as its environment to survive. Removing one animal or plant species from the ecosystem will compromise the life of other organisms that interact with it.

According to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, one lost plant species can lead to the loss of 30 other insects, plant, and other animal species found in the higher levels of the food chain. These individual species of plant or animal are sometimes called the keystone species. If that species is removed, the whole ecosystem will be changed drastically.

Examples to illustrate this importance of endangered species and how they link with other organisms are the following:

northern spotted owl – health indicator of the ancient forest of the Pacific Northwest
    gray wolf – controls the population of the elk
    killer whale – affects the diet of bald eagles (see illustration below)
    killer whale and bald eagles
    Chain of events that show how the killer whale can affect the diet of bald eagles.
    Killer whales affect the diet of bald eagles.

The illustration shows the food chain dynamics in Alaska. If killer whales deplete the population of otters, the population of sea urchins will increase

• Yes we should

I think that we should, because all of us here are much more well off than the poor, since we can afford the internet, so I think we should give a small amount of our privileges, to the people who need it the must, which are the poor, since they need it to live a substantial life. You may think "what did they do to deserve the money?", well they may not have done anything for the help we give, but it is right, since what we would give, probably won't eve affect us much, since about $10 to us, is like $1000 to the poor.

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• We should give money to the poor.

50 million people in the USA are poor. We need to give poor people money. Would you want 40% of people in this world to die? I do not. I dissent. If you have everything and they have nothing, SHARE! Treat them with kindness, as if they were a king. I hope you take my words seriously

• I am vere poor man I want money to eat the food places help me to give money call me 919700128480

Help help help help for money money money I am vere poor poor poor poor people please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please call me 919700128480

• It's about freedom

If you think it's freeloading to get free money, but not freeloading to get education subsidies, you're treating the poor like children. Several studies suggest that direct transfer increase the recipients' likelihood to work. It wouldn't be enough money to go by, just enough to give them the bare minimum, so they can focus on their growth. No one should have to choose a job that brings no personal growth just because you desperately need the money

• So we can have more "poor" people? No way!

We can not give more money the "poor." We should be looking at the number of people who abuse the money we hand out, reducing the "freeloaders" and then thinking about helping the people who really need it. There isn't enough money to go around now, and by just handing out money left and right it crazy. Citizens need to step up and if they see people abusing the system, they need to report it so someone who really needs it could have the support.

• You cannot handout money always to the poor

How many poor people can you help?
    Will you donate all your money for them? If you do donate, do you think it will completely perish poverty?
    No, because donated amount lasts for limited time and money is needed again
    Solution -
    Reduce population 1 child per family
    Find jobs

• People will not get a job

Think, if you were a poor person and people were handing you money left and right would you want to go get a job and have to work for money instead of standing around with a sign? No way! Why would someone that gets money for free want to go and have to work for it? They would not! In fact other people might even leave there job and stand around with a sign so they can get free money.

• Legalise gay sex in japan

Aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids

• Lol the poor

50 words? Oh well
    dnfdsjnfsfs fs sf sd d d dd d dd d d dd d d dd dd d d d d d d d f g dfg fg fg g s dsg sf sd ds dsds fs fsd fsfs fs fs fs fs fs fd fs fdf ds

• Wwww wewe wqe

Bon wrfj r fjjer cjrccjds cm, mmd,akjdv kdj f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff ff f ff f m mmcm m c cm cm cmmm m m m m

• It just encourages them

Why bother trying in life when money becomes just a participation award? Money doesn't just appear out of thin air - anything of worth that you give to one person, must be taken from another. Countries want more hard-working financially-successful people, as they are the ones who contribute and pay for everything (taxes). Giving those taxes to the poor only discourages the successful and creates effort-reward inequality in the society.

• What will they Buy?

No, because many people who are poor will just spend it on vices such as Beer and Cigarettes. This fact is undeniable because this is what most "panhandlers" do. They get change off the street, and go to buy cigarettes. If someone wants to be helpful, they should give them food and water (the basic necessities of life).

• They will keep coming back

If you always give money to pore people then they will most likely keep coming to you for help. They might also not do anything to make their life any better. They will just sit at home and take your money. They will keep doing this over and over till your poor. It is a bummer because some people really do need this money but so many other people are abusing this that it has to stop.

• No, we don't need to have more "poor" people

>