• Let's keep march break!!!

Why keep march break? It helps students relax and do stuff they want to do. Kids and adolesants should have the right to have time to do their passions and activitys. But hey, if you really want to work during march break, ask your teacher for a project. But the kids who have passions and activitys have the right to do them!!!

• Hiiiiiiii iii iii

I am correct. End of discussion. Ok? Understand? Do I need to say it again? Ok. Fine. I am correct. End of discussion. Ok? Understand? Do I need to say it again? Ok. Fine. I am correct. End of discussion. Ok? Understand? Do I need to say it again? Ok. Fine. I am correct. End of discussion. Ok? Understand? Do I need to say it again? Ok. Fine. I am correct. End of discussion. Ok? Understand? Do I need to say it again? Ok. Fine. I am correct. End of discussion. Ok? Understand? Do I need to say it again? Ok. Fine. I am correct. End of discussion. Ok? Understand? Do I need to say it again? Ok. Fine. I am correct. End of discussion. Ok? Understand? Do I need to say it again? Ok. Fine. I am correct. End of discussion. Ok? Understand? Do I need to say it again? Ok. Fine. I am correct. End of discussion. Ok? Understand? Do I need to say it again? Ok. Fine. Now delete my sarch hisory

>