• Kill It While We Still Can!

Actually, I Agree With The Anti Roblox Girl, Anime Is Total Porn And It Brainwashes Millions Of Japanese Innocent Teens
    We Must Convince Japan To Remove Anime Before A Massive Addiction Begins In East Asia Or Else Students Will Not Focus On Studies And Will Ruin Our Future, My Goodness Kill It!

• So dumb do not like

DJ Casper
    This is somethin' new
    The Casper Slide part 2
    Featuring the Platnum Band
    And this time we're gonna get funky (funky)
    Funky (funky)
    Everybody clap your hands
    Clap, Clap clap, Clap your hands
    Clap, Clap clap, Clap your hands
    Alright we gonna do the basic steps
    To the left
    Take it back now y'all
    One hop this time
    Right foot let's stomp
    Left foot let's stomp
    Cha cha real smooth
    Turn it outTo the left
    Take it back now y'all
    One hop this time
    Right foot let's stomp
    Left foot let's stomp
    Cha cha now y'all
    Now it's time to get funky
    To the right, Now
    To the left
    Take it back now y'all
    One hop this time, One hop this time
    Right foot two stomps
    Left foot two stomps
    Slide to the left
    Slide to the right
    Criss cross, Criss cross
    Cha cha real smooth
    Let's go to work
    To the left
    Take it back now y'all
    Two hops this time, Two hops this time
    Right foot two stomps
    Left foot two stomps
    Hands on your knees, Hands on your knees
    Get funky with it
    Ahh yeah, Come on!
    Cha cha now y'all
    Turn it out
    To the left
    Take it back now y'all
    Five hops this time (pop it out now)
    Right foot let's stomp
    Left foot let's stomp
    Right foot again
    Left foot again
    Right foot let's stomp
    Left foot let's stomp
    Freeze!
    Everybody clap your hands
    Come on y'all
    Check it out y'all
    How low can you go?
    Can you go down low?
    All the way to the floor
    How low can you go?
    Can you bring it to the top?
    Like you never never stop?
    Can you bring it to the top, One hop
    Right foot now
    Left foot now y'all
    Cha cha real smooth
    Turn it out
    To the left
    Take it back now y'all
    One hop this time
    One hop this time
    Reverse, Reverse
    Slide to the left
    Slide to the right
    Reverse, Reverse
    Cha cha now y'all, Cha cha again
    Cha cha now y'all, Cha cha again
    Turn it out
    To the left
    Take it back now y'all
    Two hops two hops
    Two hops two hops
    Right foot let's stomp
    Left foot let's stomp
    Charlie brown
    Pop it out now
    Slide to the right
    Slide to the left
    Take it back now y'all
    Cha cha now y'all
    Oh yeah, Mhmm
    Yeah (yeah) do that stuff (do it) Oh yeah (yeah)
    I'm outta here y'all, Peace! (peace! )

• Kill The Anime

Anime got my friend Jorden in trouble. People who like anime are just gamers that suck at Fortnite. If Anime lives I might as well Die. Anime deserves to die.

This comment was written by the best pro gamer of all time, Sdbkjflgbdsahflv
    sdvvsdjh
    avhjabvhs
    basvnmbva
    fbhbghja
    fbdjbvja
    fjbvjh
    dfbvdfbvhdfv

• I never really appreciated or understood anime.

It's just a bunch of childish characters who look like mutated babies. I highly doubt we could kill anime if given the chance, But that doesn't. Make me like it. From what I understand, Anime girls turn guys on as much as a real girl. Assuming I have my facts right, Whole lotta guys need to get out into the world and get girlfriends. Anime is just to beckon you to join the Alphabet Community.

• Go take a shower weebs

You weebs need to grow up and stop fantasizing over fake girls. Go get a girl. If you are ugly go overseas and pick up a chick there. Go to an Asian or Latin American country.
    Do not go after the ones in the city. Go to the most remote town. There you will find that the women will throw themselves on you. Pick the one that you like and build her a house and live with her.
    You will be a rich man and you will be the head honcho.
    DO NOT take her to America. Stay in that country. Once you have about two children and have been married then you can go back home.
    Your wife will most likely stay faithful. If see is too beautiful or ambitious then she might leave you. You best bet is to treat her nice and have enough kids that she cannot leave you. Have the kids idolize you.
    And there you go. You are no longer a weeb and you have children.

• Not all anime is porn

(mostly towards people in western society) Not all animes are comprised of sexual tendencies. For example, The reason I watch anime is because I find some of them funny, Action pact and intense and keeps me hooked like nothing else before. They make me cry and they let me learn and actually be interested in a subject that I hated learning in school. An example of this would be Cells at work where it uses comedy, Action and science to describe the way the human body functions when it's healthy, When there's a virus and accurately explains the role of each cell through memorable characters. Their functions are literally their personality types. Anime is just an animation that comes from a different a non-western country. Western countries also make porn animations but why should we be the ones to decide what the people in Japan can and cannot watch. It's their own lives and their choices. We actually have no right to make that decision for them.

• You can't kill a word or a culture

It is already to late. The weebos walk among us. You cannot shame them or force them to change their ways or outfits. You can temporarily stop them with some body spray or perfume, But they will keep coming.
    Onichan! Desu,
    And why would animation companies kill thier cash cow. They make money selling body pillows and figurines and ad revenue. And can you blame them? They draw very beautiful girls with very large chests and curves. Teenagers like oogoling them. Big jiggly chests sell merch. It mans weakness.

• Anime is boss

Do not kill anime you will kill a tradition. People all around the world love to watch anime and it is really good. Don't kill anime. Just don't do it. Killing anime is like killing yourself. If we kill anime some people will lose themselves. Just don't kill anime as all.

• Thats Mr Weeb San to you

I will never let go of my waifu harem
    I have the purple haired Camilla as my queen, Charlotte as my mistress, Lucina, Taki, Ivy aand sophie, And my concubines are nami, Robin, Lisa lisa, Holly Joestar, Mai valentine, Dark magician girl, And chi chi, Bulma, 18, Cheela, And many more. Kohako and her older sis are new additions.

I love them all and I am commited to them

• Weebs are here

Big titties are a powerful drug. Drug abuse cannot be treated and weebs are essential for Japans economy. You cannot get rid of something so ingrained. You have a better chance at replacing the gas engine for the electric engine.
    There is no substitute for fantasy girls with the perfect titties. You need a substitute.