Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by:

No we shouldn't

There is no good, legal way to do so. The only effective way, would be to institute a limit on how many children you can have, which is a violation of human rights. If I wish to have only one child, thats my right. But it's also my right to have 10 children, if I so choose. The government should not be in the population control business. They have no right to tell me or anyone else how many children we can have.
Anonymous says2013-08-15T07:02:07.337
It's also my right to to stop you but that doesn't mean I should use it. We all have rights. But we have to consider quality of life over everything. I would never want a child to live in a world where living conditions are similar to a Chinese factory worker.
gvim says2014-04-16T02:58:43.077
Where does it say we have the right to have as many children as we want? I dont see it in the International Bill of Human Rights.
gricks says2015-12-08T14:56:53.077
There is no such thing as a 'right' to have ten children if overpopulation adversely impacts other people then they should have a say and insist the problem is rectified.
Lemae7 says2017-03-14T06:51:04.490
If the government shouldn't be in the population control business, then they should not provide extra financial help for all ten children you decide to have pf your own will. If they cannot control one side, they should not be allowed to financially encourage the other side of the spectrum either.
Lemae7 says2017-03-14T06:51:25.520
If the government shouldn't be in the population control business, then they should not provide extra financial help for all ten children you decide to have of your own will. If they cannot control one side, they should not be allowed to financially encourage the other side of the spectrum either.