• They Deserve It

People Make Excuses to be gay, Feminists and trannies, But no one is agreeing that furries have any excuse, So why should we keep them around? They commit bestiality, Rape and even sometimes incest, So that should be enough of a reason to legalize killing them, Tl;dr they commit crimes so they need punished in death, Summarized by me

• It's a meme.

They are just pure foul creatures that roam these earths. As in tales of old of the good folk of humanity must slay such creatures to bring order and balance to the earth. As a crusader myself I shall cleanse this earth of such foul beings but a man of faith as of law I would rather legalize their death versus out right murder.

• They are against the gamers!

Gamers rise up against our furry oppressors. They have held us down for too long. We need to get cold bloody revenge against them. They won't be able to UWU their way out of this now. Launch the first attack my fellow men! Who's with me? Enlist in the war.

Bottom text.

• They identify as animals not people

If furries want to be animals and act like it in public then there should be an open hunting season for them. We have hunting season to regulate species populations to keep them from over populating so why don't we have it on furries? Don't get me wrong they can be great people but most of them are creeps. They hide their faces so you can't see what atrocities they have committed on people. Its just not right to have them around doing as they please. We need to regulate

• Yes it really should be.

All memes aside furries are just as low as child predators that should be annihilated for the sake of humanity. I was in contact with an ex furry who quit for reasons like abuse in servers such as exposing private images and nudes and not deleting them EVEN when they cry and beg for them not to, Pedophilia and plans on committing rape. There are many stories of furries committing crimes related to child abuse and sexual abuse too. Bottom line. . . Furries are f***ing monsters and this world would at least be a tiny bit better without them.

• We need to kill them

They are not humans! Imagine being black, Gay and a furry. You deserve to die. We've all seen this guys doing their stupi shit and corrupting the youth, It is time to make a change before it is too late, Even if it is not legal we should. Go kill a furry

• f***ing hell yes

They’re gay as f**k and scary and they have furry sex parties. KILL ALL FURRIES. And also, They beat innocent children. KILL ALL FURRIES NIGGA. All of them. They are a threat to society. Kill them all ok just kill them kill them all ok kill them kil kill kill

• They support bad ideals

Some furries enjoy making nazi and white supremacist art, And in todays society this is largely unacceptable. They make nazi propaganda and "roleplay" as nazis. They also make jokes about killing jews for fun. They also joke about the holocaust where millions of innocent polish, French, Jews, And gypsies were killed. Some people want to kill them for the meme (which I can see), While others want to kill them because of their gamer hatred (also can see that). They should die from this.

• If they want to be animals it must be legal to hunt them

You see them bitches in deer costumes? It needs to be legal to hunt them. They wanna be a deer? They gotta suffer like their brethren living in the wild. Running the risk of getting shot. You can't be an animal and only have the pros of it. To get the full experience you have to live through the problems. And some of those problems include getting shot and dying. Be a furry at your own risk.

• f**k yeah! They are annoying.

I don't want sex parties to spill in my yard. Im gonna use my full auto FN FAL if they try to make a sex party in my yard. They are poisioning our young with their creepy ideas. They also identify as animals and some animals we can legally hunt and kill.

• It is unethical to kill furries

Furries are just a subculture of fandom. Not all furries are toxic individuals. In any given fandom culture you can find some toxic individuals. I have found some in the anime cultures as well as in the voice acting field. I may not agree with trump supporters for example but it is wrong to murder someone period.

• Furies deserve a spot in humanity

I say no because they deserve a spot in humanity. People are toxic and, Honestly I hate it, People want to kill them. Me and my friend are a furry and we enjoy it, We enjoy going to conventions. And this disgust me. . . And I don't want to see furrys like this. .

• I would like the idea, But it should be illegal to be a furry.

I fell like killing them is a bit too far, I am 100% against furries and I stand against them. Justice should be served if anyone is a furry. [This is a long filler in order to submit it, Filler filler filler furries are garbage filler filler filler] senselessly-some dude that's a anti-furriest

• Look you can have an opinion but you shouldn't hurt other with it

I can appreciate a good joke but for a lot of people the fandom has created a bright side for sad people. It's okay to hate the fandom and furries but you can hurt and offend people with your opinion. As long as you don't spread hate and hurt other people it's okay to have a negative point of the fandom and share with other people in a private space. If you're thinking about people who think they are animals that would be otherkin. You probably just saw the fandom from a different angle and only highlighted the bad aspects. These people want you to see them as someone that they're fursona, They want to be loved and the fandom does exactly that. Yes there are some bad aspects of the fandom but that comes to any fandom. You don't stop showing kids despicable me movies and get them merchandise of the movies if they want just because there is minion fanfiction floating around on the internet. Most furries do art and with art there is an amount of stuff that doesn't appeal to you, This is not the majority of the fandom. You should do more research on the fandom, The fandom you see is the small dark coroner but you are refusing to look at the room. I cannot help you but you should seeing this from more views equally and not just from a bad prospective. If you're just looking at furry nsfw then just stop looking at it. I hate it too but just because they do that does not define who I am. I do not want to offend you but we are not pro beastiality. Those who make furry stuff are people but in an animals body. I find beastiality disgusting but these furries are consenting, The point of beastiality the animal cannot consent because of lower intelligence. This this is the same reason pedophilia, The child does not know what they are consenting to. Just trust me you are probably going through and angst phase and when you are older you can understand.

• This is exactly like communism

Jeez, Why was this debate even made. They don't intend to hurt anyone. Granted, They are honestly weird to some people but does that give you the right to kill them? Jeez if anything we should kill the psycho who made this debate. A psycho is worse than a furry.

• Wot is this

我 我 我 我 我我 我我 我我我我我我我我 我 我 我 我我 我 我 我我 我 我我 我 我我我 我 我我 我 我我我 我我 我我我我我我我我我 我我我 我 我我我 我 我我 我 我我 我 我我 我 我 我 我 我 我 我 我我 我 我我 我我 我我 我我 我我我 我我我 我我我我 我w

• They mean no harm

Furries are people too. Just dressing up as animals makes the feel comfortable and is there way of expressing them selves. They spend hours drawing a character and then spend thousands of dollars to get it made. Oh! And by the way. . . . Do we kill humans? NO SO WHY SHOULD WE KILL FURRIES? ! ? !

• The F*** is wrong with you people

Bruh this is like murdering people for liking something. Dear god I hope the people who voted yes are memers because killing furries is basically killing people who have families, Friends, Jobs, And stuff how'd you like it if someone shot you for liking dogs instead of cats. This should't even be an argument

• Why they are people

They are people like us and don’t deserve to die because the decided to dress in a Halloween costume early. All who said yes are not actual people, But murderers. I am not on the furry side or the gamer side but I am a kid and hearing what people do to others who dress up ruined my childhood because people didn’t like that other were dressing up and making costumes of animals to wear. You guys who said yes are killers and bad bad bad bad bad people. I said bad a lot and some not so good in my head because it wrong.

• They are human beings

Furries should not be able to be killed legally because they didn’t do anything wrong, They have families and friends and lovers, And they are human beings too! Killing a furry for being a furry is like killing a Mario fan because they like Mario. I wish this debate didn’t even exist.