• They Deserve It

People Make Excuses to be gay, Feminists and trannies, But no one is agreeing that furries have any excuse, So why should we keep them around? They commit bestiality, Rape and even sometimes incest, So that should be enough of a reason to legalize killing them, Tl;dr they commit crimes so they need punished in death, Summarized by me

• It's a meme.

They are just pure foul creatures that roam these earths. As in tales of old of the good folk of humanity must slay such creatures to bring order and balance to the earth. As a crusader myself I shall cleanse this earth of such foul beings but a man of faith as of law I would rather legalize their death versus out right murder.

• They are against the gamers!

Gamers rise up against our furry oppressors. They have held us down for too long. We need to get cold bloody revenge against them. They won't be able to UWU their way out of this now. Launch the first attack my fellow men! Who's with me? Enlist in the war.

Bottom text.

• They identify as animals not people

If furries want to be animals and act like it in public then there should be an open hunting season for them. We have hunting season to regulate species populations to keep them from over populating so why don't we have it on furries? Don't get me wrong they can be great people but most of them are creeps. They hide their faces so you can't see what atrocities they have committed on people. Its just not right to have them around doing as they please. We need to regulate

• Yes it really should be.

All memes aside furries are just as low as child predators that should be annihilated for the sake of humanity. I was in contact with an ex furry who quit for reasons like abuse in servers such as exposing private images and nudes and not deleting them EVEN when they cry and beg for them not to, Pedophilia and plans on committing rape. There are many stories of furries committing crimes related to child abuse and sexual abuse too. Bottom line. . . Furries are f***ing monsters and this world would at least be a tiny bit better without them.

• We need to kill them

They are not humans! Imagine being black, Gay and a furry. You deserve to die. We've all seen this guys doing their stupi shit and corrupting the youth, It is time to make a change before it is too late, Even if it is not legal we should. Go kill a furry

• f***ing hell yes

They’re gay as f**k and scary and they have furry sex parties. KILL ALL FURRIES. And also, They beat innocent children. KILL ALL FURRIES NIGGA. All of them. They are a threat to society. Kill them all ok just kill them kill them all ok kill them kil kill kill

• They support bad ideals

Some furries enjoy making nazi and white supremacist art, And in todays society this is largely unacceptable. They make nazi propaganda and "roleplay" as nazis. They also make jokes about killing jews for fun. They also joke about the holocaust where millions of innocent polish, French, Jews, And gypsies were killed. Some people want to kill them for the meme (which I can see), While others want to kill them because of their gamer hatred (also can see that). They should die from this.

• If they want to be animals it must be legal to hunt them

You see them bitches in deer costumes? It needs to be legal to hunt them. They wanna be a deer? They gotta suffer like their brethren living in the wild. Running the risk of getting shot. You can't be an animal and only have the pros of it. To get the full experience you have to live through the problems. And some of those problems include getting shot and dying. Be a furry at your own risk.

• f**k yeah! They are annoying.

I don't want sex parties to spill in my yard. Im gonna use my full auto FN FAL if they try to make a sex party in my yard. They are poisioning our young with their creepy ideas. They also identify as animals and some animals we can legally hunt and kill.

• Is this a joke?

Furries are simply people clad in animal costumes. They practice a hobby, Like reading or dressing up. Of course, Not all furries possess moral intentions; some shame their kind to commit rape and bestiality, But then, Many 'normal' people are also guilty of such crimes. An eccentric appearance should not warrant a death sentence!

• No or yes

Yeah um furries are people too. Or not. Well anyways furries are just like animal people they don't necessarily do anything wrong they can just keep to themselves and start their own furrie societys. And if people attack furries what if furries attack back and take over. So id say killing furries only if justified like self defence or to protect someone but not just without being provoked when the furry pet stuffed animal look alike furry hasn't done anything wrong. .

• They mean no harm

Furries are people too. Just dressing up as animals makes the feel comfortable and is there way of expressing them selves. They spend hours drawing a character and then spend thousands of dollars to get it made. Oh! And by the way. . . . Do we kill humans? NO SO WHY SHOULD WE KILL FURRIES? ! ? !

• The F*** is wrong with you people

Bruh this is like murdering people for liking something. Dear god I hope the people who voted yes are memers because killing furries is basically killing people who have families, Friends, Jobs, And stuff how'd you like it if someone shot you for liking dogs instead of cats. This should't even be an argument

• Why they are people

They are people like us and don’t deserve to die because the decided to dress in a Halloween costume early. All who said yes are not actual people, But murderers. I am not on the furry side or the gamer side but I am a kid and hearing what people do to others who dress up ruined my childhood because people didn’t like that other were dressing up and making costumes of animals to wear. You guys who said yes are killers and bad bad bad bad bad people. I said bad a lot and some not so good in my head because it wrong.

• U guys need help

~first things f***ing first u guys are f***ing sick for even coming up with this post
    ~we DO f***ing NOT RAPE ANIMALS THAT IS f***ing DISGUSTING AND U NEED A THERIPIST FOR THINKING THIS IS TRUE
    ~we don't not believe we r animals that is otherkin/therians
    ~we r still human beings we deserve to be treated as such
    ~this is wrong to think this this is mass murder
    ~we r just artists doing our hobbie
    ~ its not a fetish for most of us only like 15 percent

• Let furries be what they want

People can be furries if they want to. No need to murder people for what they like. If you don't like furries, Don't get involved. It's as simple as that. Don't go out of your way to be an asshole, Criminal, And murderer. Let people be themselves. There are no exceptions

• Lmao yes for the meme, No for reality

I would say yes just for the meme and for the joke, But I'm going to take this unnecessarily serious.

Killing a furry is obviously just murder, Like killing another person. . . In general. It's a personal kink, And as long as it doesn't harm anyone without consent, Then it shouldn't be a problem.

Then again I am taking this unnecessarily seriously. Not because I am a furry but because I see topics on this website as a serious manner.

Have a nice day.

• Furries are scary

Okay so i would say yes for the meme but sure furries are fine i have no idea where the meme came from but yeah as long as they're not on tik tok i'm good. If they are that's a different story jesus christ pls leave me alone okay bye

• It is unethical to kill furries

Furries are just a subculture of fandom. Not all furries are toxic individuals. In any given fandom culture you can find some toxic individuals. I have found some in the anime cultures as well as in the voice acting field. I may not agree with trump supporters for example but it is wrong to murder someone period.