• Proven facts about furfags

They’re f***ing degenerates, And killing them off would save countless generations of children from debauchery. Here’s some facts about furries:

- 78% of all furries are pedophiles Who use fursuits to lure little kids.
    - 98% of furries are bestiality fetishists
    - 60% of furries Are Nazis and hold radicalist views
    - Every furry masturbates to animal porn. Proven fact.

And you can call me false, But here’s a proven fact too, Any furry who claims not to do or be anything listed above is lying. Furries are filth, Anyone vouching for furries is one as listed above.

Research rainfurrest to see what filth these people are. Any large gathering of furries should be the result of a government round up scheme.

• Purge the Xenos Worshipping Furries by the Will of The God Emperor of Mankind

Listen, Furries are cancer. That is an established and undeniable fact. What do we do with cancer, We kill and remove it. Therefore we must logically kill and remove all furries from the universe. This is why the xenos loving furries must be exterminated in a great crusade.

To do this it must be made legal to kill furries. Checkmate Atheists

• Their asking for it

They wish to be animals so there for we should treat them as such. The only problem with this is is that there is no real definition of “furry” not even google can give a proper definition. Identifying furries during hunting will be hard at times but this will please many.

• Purge the degenerates

They are bestiality fetishists who pretend to be animals. What else needs to be said? They use "cutesy" words like "OWO" and "UWU" and use unnecessary "W"s in their words to sound like children, Heck I wouldn't be surprised if they were all pedophiles. Degeneracy in our society must be purged.

• Yeeeess please <3

Yes please furrys f***ing suck and need to die this instant because they are f***ing gay actually that is a little bit homofobic sorry about that but anyways furrys? More like fuckys damn these guys suck and the are also discusting with feet picks seriuslys just please make this a legal thing.

• Furries are an abomination.

You see them motherf***ers wearing their costumes? The don't know it, But furry costumes are actually 38% mink fur? These idiots are literally wearing animals. I think it is totally fine if we filled our jails with furries. More than fine actually. Of course, We would be giving life sentences to furries who have actually committing crimes of bestiality, And probably watching furry porn should be another crime. Being a furry should amount to about 20 years in jail. Drawing furry comics should be at least 6 years in jail. Drawing furry porn should be at least 15 years in jail. MAKING furry porn should be at least 28 years of jail. This should be a logical response to these monstrosities. Oh, And if someone kills a furry, They should be given -10 years than if killing a normal person and a medal for courage in defending their country. PUT AN END TO FURRIES

• Death to furries

Furries are abominations to human kind. If they want to be animals so much, We should be able to hunt them. Furries are not only disgusting and revolting, It has been factually proven that when the antichrist appears, He will be a Furry. It only makes sense that in the second coming of jesus, None of us will be accepted into heaven once he sees a hoard of furries yiffing in the streets. Nothing will abhor him more than a pulsating, Shaking, Floofy furgasm.

• There's cringe in the mist.

Indeed. . . And now they're still here to f**k us!
    So listen up, Humans without an interest to furries.
    Or their furry cringe will be the second worst thing that ever happens to you today.
    These furries breached to my town (2/21/2020).
    You see what they did to the downtown.
    And worst of all, The furry could be any one of us.
    It could be in this website!
    It could be you!
    IT COULD BE ME!
    IT COULD EVEN BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

• Yes, We absolutely should.

If they want to be animals so badly we should treat them like animals and be able to hunt them during hunting seasons. I can already imagine me and the boys getting the shotguns and rifles and heading out into the cities to find some disgusting furries to shoot like the disgusting animals they are.

• They are like an epidemic

Get the nukes out and lure all the people with the sickness to a remote location in Asia. We should do it because they are infecting our new generations with their unholy behaviour and will mean the destruction of our race. Please help with this epidemic because we will all die if we don't stop it.

• Is this a joke?

Furries are simply people clad in animal costumes. They practice a hobby, Like reading or dressing up. Of course, Not all furries possess moral intentions; some shame their kind to commit rape and bestiality, But then, Many 'normal' people are also guilty of such crimes. An eccentric appearance should not warrant a death sentence!

• No or yes

Yeah um furries are people too. Or not. Well anyways furries are just like animal people they don't necessarily do anything wrong they can just keep to themselves and start their own furrie societys. And if people attack furries what if furries attack back and take over. So id say killing furries only if justified like self defence or to protect someone but not just without being provoked when the furry pet stuffed animal look alike furry hasn't done anything wrong. .

• Wot is this

我 我 我 我 我我 我我 我我我我我我我我 我 我 我 我我 我 我 我我 我 我我 我 我我我 我 我我 我 我我我 我我 我我我我我我我我我 我我我 我 我我我 我 我我 我 我我 我 我我 我 我 我 我 我 我 我 我我 我 我我 我我 我我 我我 我我我 我我我 我我我我 我w

• They mean no harm

Furries are people too. Just dressing up as animals makes the feel comfortable and is there way of expressing them selves. They spend hours drawing a character and then spend thousands of dollars to get it made. Oh! And by the way. . . . Do we kill humans? NO SO WHY SHOULD WE KILL FURRIES? ! ? !

• The F*** is wrong with you people

Bruh this is like murdering people for liking something. Dear god I hope the people who voted yes are memers because killing furries is basically killing people who have families, Friends, Jobs, And stuff how'd you like it if someone shot you for liking dogs instead of cats. This should't even be an argument

• Why they are people

They are people like us and don’t deserve to die because the decided to dress in a Halloween costume early. All who said yes are not actual people, But murderers. I am not on the furry side or the gamer side but I am a kid and hearing what people do to others who dress up ruined my childhood because people didn’t like that other were dressing up and making costumes of animals to wear. You guys who said yes are killers and bad bad bad bad bad people. I said bad a lot and some not so good in my head because it wrong.

• They are human beings

Furries should not be able to be killed legally because they didn’t do anything wrong, They have families and friends and lovers, And they are human beings too! Killing a furry for being a furry is like killing a Mario fan because they like Mario. I wish this debate didn’t even exist.

• Nah man I’m going to say no

My friends a furry he’s kinda cool so I’m going to say no. They are not that bad I mean they’re not hurting anyone. They are just having fun and being themselves I guess. If that’s a crime you would have to kill people who have other hobbies too lol. Hi Dillon if you’re reading this yes it is me.

• No to killing

Well, This is a hot take on the debate, But I think killing furries shouldn't be legal as killing isn't legal even towards most animals. And I don't condone killing anything. I just don't like killing at all.

Now, If we're talking about euthanizing furries instead, That's another story ;)

• Furries are people too

Furries are just people who enjoy going out and dressing up as a character they’ve created. If you believe that this is enough to kill them all for then you should here my side of the argument. Not only is it childish to believe that a whole fandom deserves death for dressing up but also is offensive. The furry fandom has donated to multiple charities and spreads positivity all over the globe. Only a small portion of the fandom enjoys “yiffing” and such. If you still think killing furries should be legal then you may need to reread my side of the argument.