• Purge the Xenos Worshipping Furries by the Will of The God Emperor of Mankind

Listen, Furries are cancer. That is an established and undeniable fact. What do we do with cancer, We kill and remove it. Therefore we must logically kill and remove all furries from the universe. This is why the xenos loving furries must be exterminated in a great crusade.

To do this it must be made legal to kill furries. Checkmate Atheists

• Proven facts about furfags

They’re f***ing degenerates, And killing them off would save countless generations of children from debauchery. Here’s some facts about furries:

- 78% of all furries are pedophiles Who use fursuits to lure little kids.
    - 98% of furries are bestiality fetishists
    - 60% of furries Are Nazis and hold radicalist views
    - Every furry masturbates to animal porn. Proven fact.

And you can call me false, But here’s a proven fact too, Any furry who claims not to do or be anything listed above is lying. Furries are filth, Anyone vouching for furries is one as listed above.

Research rainfurrest to see what filth these people are. Any large gathering of furries should be the result of a government round up scheme.

• Their asking for it

They wish to be animals so there for we should treat them as such. The only problem with this is is that there is no real definition of “furry” not even google can give a proper definition. Identifying furries during hunting will be hard at times but this will please many.

• There's cringe in the mist.

Indeed. . . And now they're still here to f**k us!
    So listen up, Humans without an interest to furries.
    Or their furry cringe will be the second worst thing that ever happens to you today.
    These furries breached to my town (2/21/2020).
    You see what they did to the downtown.
    And worst of all, The furry could be any one of us.
    It could be in this website!
    It could be you!
    IT COULD BE ME!
    IT COULD EVEN BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

• Yes, We absolutely should.

If they want to be animals so badly we should treat them like animals and be able to hunt them during hunting seasons. I can already imagine me and the boys getting the shotguns and rifles and heading out into the cities to find some disgusting furries to shoot like the disgusting animals they are.

• They are like an epidemic

Get the nukes out and lure all the people with the sickness to a remote location in Asia. We should do it because they are infecting our new generations with their unholy behaviour and will mean the destruction of our race. Please help with this epidemic because we will all die if we don't stop it.

• They are plotting

They are everywhere and some even say non furries are "discriminatory. " they are also saying some french revolution level threats such as: "destroy the non furries and take over the internet"
    and even though not all furries believe that, Some are even facist, And salute heil hitler in their fursuits, Which should be illegal.

• Hell yes let's gooo

Furry think there animals and we can shoot animals so it's fair that we can shoot furrys. They also f**k fur costumes so there evil and need to die. We can also put them on a cotton farm and profit from them, However we would have to jump through legal shit

• Simply, Yes lol

It should be legalized, Because nobody asked them to f***ing be born, Yet they were born, ALSO they say "furries are humans too, So killing them is murder" I say to that, The very moment you say "i'm a furry" the very MOMENT, You lose ALL humanity, And every singular right you had previously should be REVOKED, I am upset, I was already upset being on this miserable rotating shit orb as it was, But when you throw furries into the mix? Every single second I decide to think about furries I am plunged into a state of pain, I feel like my skin is being boiled off by the most toxic acid on this unholy planet, And under no circumstance will I retain relationship of any shape or form with someone after "coming out" as a furry, Go ahead, Call it discrimination, But hey, If you wanna be a f***ing animal, We get to treat you like a f***ing animal.

• Yes, It would be excellent.

The "furries" are nothing more than walking dung piles. Essentially they are useless and commit sexual crimes not just against humanity, But against animals too. They rape animals, Don't contribute to society at all, And worst of all, They are obsessed with having sexual activity. These degenerates are the most disgusting things I have ever seen and they will die for this.

• I would like the idea, But it should be illegal to be a furry.

I fell like killing them is a bit too far, I am 100% against furries and I stand against them. Justice should be served if anyone is a furry. [This is a long filler in order to submit it, Filler filler filler furries are garbage filler filler filler] senselessly-some dude that's a anti-furriest

• Look you can have an opinion but you shouldn't hurt other with it

I can appreciate a good joke but for a lot of people the fandom has created a bright side for sad people. It's okay to hate the fandom and furries but you can hurt and offend people with your opinion. As long as you don't spread hate and hurt other people it's okay to have a negative point of the fandom and share with other people in a private space. If you're thinking about people who think they are animals that would be otherkin. You probably just saw the fandom from a different angle and only highlighted the bad aspects. These people want you to see them as someone that they're fursona, They want to be loved and the fandom does exactly that. Yes there are some bad aspects of the fandom but that comes to any fandom. You don't stop showing kids despicable me movies and get them merchandise of the movies if they want just because there is minion fanfiction floating around on the internet. Most furries do art and with art there is an amount of stuff that doesn't appeal to you, This is not the majority of the fandom. You should do more research on the fandom, The fandom you see is the small dark coroner but you are refusing to look at the room. I cannot help you but you should seeing this from more views equally and not just from a bad prospective. If you're just looking at furry nsfw then just stop looking at it. I hate it too but just because they do that does not define who I am. I do not want to offend you but we are not pro beastiality. Those who make furry stuff are people but in an animals body. I find beastiality disgusting but these furries are consenting, The point of beastiality the animal cannot consent because of lower intelligence. This this is the same reason pedophilia, The child does not know what they are consenting to. Just trust me you are probably going through and angst phase and when you are older you can understand.

• This is exactly like communism

Jeez, Why was this debate even made. They don't intend to hurt anyone. Granted, They are honestly weird to some people but does that give you the right to kill them? Jeez if anything we should kill the psycho who made this debate. A psycho is worse than a furry.

• Wot is this

我 我 我 我 我我 我我 我我我我我我我我 我 我 我 我我 我 我 我我 我 我我 我 我我我 我 我我 我 我我我 我我 我我我我我我我我我 我我我 我 我我我 我 我我 我 我我 我 我我 我 我 我 我 我 我 我 我我 我 我我 我我 我我 我我 我我我 我我我 我我我我 我w

• They mean no harm

Furries are people too. Just dressing up as animals makes the feel comfortable and is there way of expressing them selves. They spend hours drawing a character and then spend thousands of dollars to get it made. Oh! And by the way. . . . Do we kill humans? NO SO WHY SHOULD WE KILL FURRIES? ! ? !

• The F*** is wrong with you people

Bruh this is like murdering people for liking something. Dear god I hope the people who voted yes are memers because killing furries is basically killing people who have families, Friends, Jobs, And stuff how'd you like it if someone shot you for liking dogs instead of cats. This should't even be an argument

• Why they are people

They are people like us and don’t deserve to die because the decided to dress in a Halloween costume early. All who said yes are not actual people, But murderers. I am not on the furry side or the gamer side but I am a kid and hearing what people do to others who dress up ruined my childhood because people didn’t like that other were dressing up and making costumes of animals to wear. You guys who said yes are killers and bad bad bad bad bad people. I said bad a lot and some not so good in my head because it wrong.

• They are human beings

Furries should not be able to be killed legally because they didn’t do anything wrong, They have families and friends and lovers, And they are human beings too! Killing a furry for being a furry is like killing a Mario fan because they like Mario. I wish this debate didn’t even exist.

• Nah man I’m going to say no

My friends a furry he’s kinda cool so I’m going to say no. They are not that bad I mean they’re not hurting anyone. They are just having fun and being themselves I guess. If that’s a crime you would have to kill people who have other hobbies too lol. Hi Dillon if you’re reading this yes it is me.

• No to killing

Well, This is a hot take on the debate, But I think killing furries shouldn't be legal as killing isn't legal even towards most animals. And I don't condone killing anything. I just don't like killing at all.

Now, If we're talking about euthanizing furries instead, That's another story ;)