• Proven facts about furfags

They’re f***ing degenerates, And killing them off would save countless generations of children from debauchery. Here’s some facts about furries:

- 78% of all furries are pedophiles Who use fursuits to lure little kids.
    - 98% of furries are bestiality fetishists
    - 60% of furries Are Nazis and hold radicalist views
    - Every furry masturbates to animal porn. Proven fact.

And you can call me false, But here’s a proven fact too, Any furry who claims not to do or be anything listed above is lying. Furries are filth, Anyone vouching for furries is one as listed above.

Research rainfurrest to see what filth these people are. Any large gathering of furries should be the result of a government round up scheme.

• Their asking for it

They wish to be animals so there for we should treat them as such. The only problem with this is is that there is no real definition of “furry” not even google can give a proper definition. Identifying furries during hunting will be hard at times but this will please many.

• Purge the Xenos Worshipping Furries by the Will of The God Emperor of Mankind

Listen, Furries are cancer. That is an established and undeniable fact. What do we do with cancer, We kill and remove it. Therefore we must logically kill and remove all furries from the universe. This is why the xenos loving furries must be exterminated in a great crusade.

To do this it must be made legal to kill furries. Checkmate Atheists

• There's cringe in the mist.

Indeed. . . And now they're still here to f**k us!
    So listen up, Humans without an interest to furries.
    Or their furry cringe will be the second worst thing that ever happens to you today.
    These furries breached to my town (2/21/2020).
    You see what they did to the downtown.
    And worst of all, The furry could be any one of us.
    It could be in this website!
    It could be you!
    IT COULD BE ME!
    IT COULD EVEN BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

• Yes, We absolutely should.

If they want to be animals so badly we should treat them like animals and be able to hunt them during hunting seasons. I can already imagine me and the boys getting the shotguns and rifles and heading out into the cities to find some disgusting furries to shoot like the disgusting animals they are.

• They are like an epidemic

Get the nukes out and lure all the people with the sickness to a remote location in Asia. We should do it because they are infecting our new generations with their unholy behaviour and will mean the destruction of our race. Please help with this epidemic because we will all die if we don't stop it.

• They are plotting

They are everywhere and some even say non furries are "discriminatory. " they are also saying some french revolution level threats such as: "destroy the non furries and take over the internet"
    and even though not all furries believe that, Some are even facist, And salute heil hitler in their fursuits, Which should be illegal.

• Hell yes let's gooo

Furry think there animals and we can shoot animals so it's fair that we can shoot furrys. They also f**k fur costumes so there evil and need to die. We can also put them on a cotton farm and profit from them, However we would have to jump through legal shit

• Simply, Yes lol

It should be legalized, Because nobody asked them to f***ing be born, Yet they were born, ALSO they say "furries are humans too, So killing them is murder" I say to that, The very moment you say "i'm a furry" the very MOMENT, You lose ALL humanity, And every singular right you had previously should be REVOKED, I am upset, I was already upset being on this miserable rotating shit orb as it was, But when you throw furries into the mix? Every single second I decide to think about furries I am plunged into a state of pain, I feel like my skin is being boiled off by the most toxic acid on this unholy planet, And under no circumstance will I retain relationship of any shape or form with someone after "coming out" as a furry, Go ahead, Call it discrimination, But hey, If you wanna be a f***ing animal, We get to treat you like a f***ing animal.

• Yes, It would be excellent.

The "furries" are nothing more than walking dung piles. Essentially they are useless and commit sexual crimes not just against humanity, But against animals too. They rape animals, Don't contribute to society at all, And worst of all, They are obsessed with having sexual activity. These degenerates are the most disgusting things I have ever seen and they will die for this.

• No or yes

Yeah um furries are people too. Or not. Well anyways furries are just like animal people they don't necessarily do anything wrong they can just keep to themselves and start their own furrie societys. And if people attack furries what if furries attack back and take over. So id say killing furries only if justified like self defence or to protect someone but not just without being provoked when the furry pet stuffed animal look alike furry hasn't done anything wrong. .

• Is this a joke?

Furries are simply people clad in animal costumes. They practice a hobby, Like reading or dressing up. Of course, Not all furries possess moral intentions; some shame their kind to commit rape and bestiality, But then, Many 'normal' people are also guilty of such crimes. An eccentric appearance should not warrant a death sentence!

• Furries are scary

Okay so i would say yes for the meme but sure furries are fine i have no idea where the meme came from but yeah as long as they're not on tik tok i'm good. If they are that's a different story jesus christ pls leave me alone okay bye

• Lmao yes for the meme, No for reality

I would say yes just for the meme and for the joke, But I'm going to take this unnecessarily serious.

Killing a furry is obviously just murder, Like killing another person. . . In general. It's a personal kink, And as long as it doesn't harm anyone without consent, Then it shouldn't be a problem.

Then again I am taking this unnecessarily seriously. Not because I am a furry but because I see topics on this website as a serious manner.

Have a nice day.

• Let furries be what they want

People can be furries if they want to. No need to murder people for what they like. If you don't like furries, Don't get involved. It's as simple as that. Don't go out of your way to be an asshole, Criminal, And murderer. Let people be themselves. There are no exceptions

• U guys need help

~first things f***ing first u guys are f***ing sick for even coming up with this post
    ~we DO f***ing NOT RAPE ANIMALS THAT IS f***ing DISGUSTING AND U NEED A THERIPIST FOR THINKING THIS IS TRUE
    ~we don't not believe we r animals that is otherkin/therians
    ~we r still human beings we deserve to be treated as such
    ~this is wrong to think this this is mass murder
    ~we r just artists doing our hobbie
    ~ its not a fetish for most of us only like 15 percent

• Okay don't get me wrong they're the bane of my existence

Furries are one of the most f***ed things to exist, We all want to send them to hell earlier, (Yes, Furries go to hell) but they're mentally not right. Somehow their brains can't understand that ANIMALS ARE NOT HOT! So really it would be like killing a bunch of re****ed people that screw animals.

• Furries are people too!

As a furry i feel disgusted reading through these polls and basically getting told i am mentally ill and that i deserve to die. I am a furry and i don't think i am an animal. Stop the hate. It is horrible to see how toxic and cancerous people can be

• What is wrong with us?

People everywhere do crimes and illegal bullsh*t. That's straight up murder and telling a real life person to kill their self because of a hobby, People in the fandom have sex, Yes. But also people in other hobbies have sex and weird things it's not just furrys. I'm not a furry but this is wrong. No

• What the f**k is wrong with you

Furrys are people too the are just people who have a hobby they take pride it's just like cosplay except it's their character that they made theyre not weird they're people too this is straight up murder just cause you don't like their hobby if you don't like theirs get your own