• Becauseeas asd asd as

Yes sad a dsd sad sad sa das sa das dsa dd asd sad asd sadasdsa dsa das d sad saj sa j h h h u hu hu hh hh hj jh j jj jh jh j jj j j j j jj j j j j jj j j

• All my homies hate furries

Furries are gay and abuse animals and they should die because furries f**k animals which is abuse and that's not good also they waste oxygen and in general abuse animals and also humans because they tell other humans they abuse animals which is not very good for animals when they are abused.

• Furries Can’t Play Team-Based First Person Shooters

Odd title, I know, But allow me to present the facts. Fursuits are made using various materials, Making it difficult to use exact terms, But there is a common trend: the gloves. While fursuits are expensive to buy and make, There is a cheaper option available that is still recognized as a fursuit. These options are referred to as “partials” and are cheaper because they merely consist of a head, Gloves, And sometimes a tail. Now, It is common knowledge that furries enjoy flaunting their waste of money in public and spreading their disease to others. However, Some fear to do this because of the sane people who will defend their innocent children and show aggression toward the furries. So, How can a furry stay safe and still flex about how they use their parent’s money? Social media. One such form is the streaming platform Twitch, A site where gamers can earn money and recognition by broadcasting their skills around the world. A perfect outlet for furries. There’s one slight problem, However: the fursuit’s gloves. As true gamers know, Regardless of platform, Your hands are your greatest ally. Any barrier between the hand and the controls can drastically alter performance. Seeing as how fursuit gloves, Which are used in almost every fursuit and partial, Have thick layers of fabric and fur, How can a furry possibly be a gamer? And then there’s the fact that many popular streaming games, Such as Valorant and Warzone, Are team-based, There’s the added pressure of having to rely on your teammates as well as yourself to win. Imagine playing a high stakes game of Warzone on Twitch. Say you’re a big streamer, And there’s money riding on the outcome of this game. All of a sudden, You are joined in the lobby by “xxxFur_Fetishxxx“, An obvious furry. The match starts, And you watch in dread as your furry teammate ruins the game in the first five minutes by fumbling around with their gloves and not being able to deploy their parachute. They die shortly after. Now that you’ve lost the game, The money, And the respect of your fans, It’s only natural that justice is served. People around the world should be able to murder furries. People say they are people too, But let me remind you that most of them would argue with that. Their fandom is based upon dressing as animals. They should be treated as such. Hunted for sport. Thank you.

• Death to all Furries.

I got furryed and I'm tired of their shit. It's time to put down every single last one of them. I got furryed and I'm tired of their shit. It's time to put down every single last one of them. I got furryed and I'm tired of their shit. It's time to put down every single last one of them. I got furryed and I'm tired of their shit. It's time to put down every single last one of them.

• Yes/no | Mostly no. | SOME facts | TRUTH: You would end up in jail sentenced for 45 years in jail for 1/2 Degree murder

Yes, I agree they should but let me pull out some facts on you.
    Before that I'd like to say, I don't f***ing care if they do make this a thingy all I will do is sit and watch the chaos, And call 911. Or try to stop it. I'm not a furry just letting yall know, I'm the spectator, The guy who watches the war, From the beginning to the end.

Let me pull out a quick fact: If they make this a thingy, As you're "Hunting" The furries, When law enforcement comes to investigate, The person who you murdered, But he is in animal disguise, So It is hunting BUT! They will check the body so, AS SOON AS THEY REMOVE THEIR SUIT, THEY ARE NOT ANIMALS, So It comes from "Hunting" To "1st Degree murder. " So you end up being arrested anyway. The only way you could do it in my theory is by putting flex tape on the suit so it won't remove and it still is hunting so u no get an arrest.

First off let me pull out a fact in your face, Murdering is Illegal, And killing someone for being a furry is First-degree murder, Aka intentional murder, By-law. (forgot the number. ) I'm not a furry but I'm not joining this at all, I'm just pulling facts at yall and watching this shit happen.

2nd Fact: ( The charges you will prob get after doing it )If yall are willing to kill them then just know after you kill them, The police/Swat/FBI will come for you, And arrest you, If you killed a lot of furries in a furry convention for an example, It is 1/2 Degree murder, Mass murder, Bodily harm, Illegal Firearm port, Unconcealed carry, Heavy weapon carry, Shootout on public, Terrorist attack (Mostly not but let's be honest, Attacking a bunch of people randomly is considered Terrorist attack. One of the least charges you would get is for Mass murder, Slaughter. If you do so, You would get eighter 904 Years in jail or a Death sentence.

3rd Fact: Not just because they dress like animals doesn't mean they are, They are still people in suits, And have their rights, I'm not a furry again, I'm just a guy pulling facts on yall aka watching, I even join the haters, I repost the memes/jokes Because they are hella funny, But I must be honest, Doing so and killing them is wrong, And will get you arrested. And if you kill them, You're not "Hunting" You're "Slaughtering"

4th f***ing fact: If this becomes a thingy, Imagine the chaos, Roads blocked, Shootouts every f***ing where, People f***ing dying, And what could the police do? NOTHING! BECAUSE PEOPLE WENT ROGUE, AND the second fact, If you guys launch a nuke somewhere that a lot of furries are, YOU CAN'T CONTROL THE EXPLOSION! Some people would die by it

Some facts where removed due to the word limit. Thanks for reading

• Yes furries must be ilegal

Furrys are pedophile, In discord they manage cp (child porn) and thats ilegal bro, They're zoophiles is literaly masturbating with animals, Thats normal? No and they thinks vaccines are bad so many years of evolution for this fricking furrys what masturbate with dogs and think that isnt bad. Thats is my point

• They are not people

And I don't give a shit if we nuke them or whatever. They are horrible product of a generations of inbreeding in redneck families who then migrate all over the world. Statistics say that 99% of furries are dgenerated beyond the point where they could have been salvaged. Their existence is not only a pain to us but also to them.

• Furries aren’t people.

If furries want to dress up as, Act like, And have sex with animals, Then they should be hunted like animals. I’m avoiding calling furries people because they aren’t. They want to be animals so we are going to treat them like animals. Thank you for reading an subscribe to PewDiePie.

• We can't expect god to do all the work

Please kill them all. For the sake of humanity.
    They are pedos in i don't want them around with children, They should be arrested for public depravation and zoophilia.
    They are a prague in your modern society, We can find one furry at every event, Every meeting, Every discord call. They are even going to streets with that f***ing "suits".

• Yes purge the xenos from the face of the planet

The fact that they exist proves that the Chaos gods have infected our species once again we MUST exterminate them for the sake of the Human race and for the sake of our children else our species will become a bunch of filthy Xenos that won't even be able to fight for our species.

• I would like the idea, But it should be illegal to be a furry.

I fell like killing them is a bit too far, I am 100% against furries and I stand against them. Justice should be served if anyone is a furry. [This is a long filler in order to submit it, Filler filler filler furries are garbage filler filler filler] senselessly-some dude that's a anti-furriest

• Look you can have an opinion but you shouldn't hurt other with it

I can appreciate a good joke but for a lot of people the fandom has created a bright side for sad people. It's okay to hate the fandom and furries but you can hurt and offend people with your opinion. As long as you don't spread hate and hurt other people it's okay to have a negative point of the fandom and share with other people in a private space. If you're thinking about people who think they are animals that would be otherkin. You probably just saw the fandom from a different angle and only highlighted the bad aspects. These people want you to see them as someone that they're fursona, They want to be loved and the fandom does exactly that. Yes there are some bad aspects of the fandom but that comes to any fandom. You don't stop showing kids despicable me movies and get them merchandise of the movies if they want just because there is minion fanfiction floating around on the internet. Most furries do art and with art there is an amount of stuff that doesn't appeal to you, This is not the majority of the fandom. You should do more research on the fandom, The fandom you see is the small dark coroner but you are refusing to look at the room. I cannot help you but you should seeing this from more views equally and not just from a bad prospective. If you're just looking at furry nsfw then just stop looking at it. I hate it too but just because they do that does not define who I am. I do not want to offend you but we are not pro beastiality. Those who make furry stuff are people but in an animals body. I find beastiality disgusting but these furries are consenting, The point of beastiality the animal cannot consent because of lower intelligence. This this is the same reason pedophilia, The child does not know what they are consenting to. Just trust me you are probably going through and angst phase and when you are older you can understand.

• This is exactly like communism

Jeez, Why was this debate even made. They don't intend to hurt anyone. Granted, They are honestly weird to some people but does that give you the right to kill them? Jeez if anything we should kill the psycho who made this debate. A psycho is worse than a furry.

• Wot is this

我 我 我 我 我我 我我 我我我我我我我我 我 我 我 我我 我 我 我我 我 我我 我 我我我 我 我我 我 我我我 我我 我我我我我我我我我 我我我 我 我我我 我 我我 我 我我 我 我我 我 我 我 我 我 我 我 我我 我 我我 我我 我我 我我 我我我 我我我 我我我我 我w

• They mean no harm

Furries are people too. Just dressing up as animals makes the feel comfortable and is there way of expressing them selves. They spend hours drawing a character and then spend thousands of dollars to get it made. Oh! And by the way. . . . Do we kill humans? NO SO WHY SHOULD WE KILL FURRIES? ! ? !

• The F*** is wrong with you people

Bruh this is like murdering people for liking something. Dear god I hope the people who voted yes are memers because killing furries is basically killing people who have families, Friends, Jobs, And stuff how'd you like it if someone shot you for liking dogs instead of cats. This should't even be an argument

• Why they are people

They are people like us and don’t deserve to die because the decided to dress in a Halloween costume early. All who said yes are not actual people, But murderers. I am not on the furry side or the gamer side but I am a kid and hearing what people do to others who dress up ruined my childhood because people didn’t like that other were dressing up and making costumes of animals to wear. You guys who said yes are killers and bad bad bad bad bad people. I said bad a lot and some not so good in my head because it wrong.

• They are human beings

Furries should not be able to be killed legally because they didn’t do anything wrong, They have families and friends and lovers, And they are human beings too! Killing a furry for being a furry is like killing a Mario fan because they like Mario. I wish this debate didn’t even exist.

• Nah man I’m going to say no

My friends a furry he’s kinda cool so I’m going to say no. They are not that bad I mean they’re not hurting anyone. They are just having fun and being themselves I guess. If that’s a crime you would have to kill people who have other hobbies too lol. Hi Dillon if you’re reading this yes it is me.

• No to killing

Well, This is a hot take on the debate, But I think killing furries shouldn't be legal as killing isn't legal even towards most animals. And I don't condone killing anything. I just don't like killing at all.

Now, If we're talking about euthanizing furries instead, That's another story ;)