Should we nuke russia and america and let canada take over

• Canada is a fake country!

Come on, Cheap worthless whores, Nuke me! I dare you! Nuke Russia and you're all going to DIE! And nobody ever is going to miss you! Death to the capitalistic hegemony! Death to the opression! Death to all americans! The world is going to be free of your tyranny! DIE!

• Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Should Take Over

Oh Canada oh Canada I support Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Canada has a small population and America and Russia should get nuked and let Canada take over ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok because I love Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ ok πŸ‘Œ ok πŸ‘Œ you hear πŸ‘‚πŸ» me good bye πŸ‘‹

• Oh Canada My Canada

O Canada! Our home and native land!
    True patriot love in all thy sons command.
    With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
    The True North strong and free!
    From far and wide, O Canada,
    We stand on guard for thee.
    God keep our land, Glorious and free!
    O Canada, We stand on guard for thee;
    O Canada, We stand on guard for thee

• Canada > everyone

You are racist if you think that canadians just say eh or sorry. . . Just remember we up here riding our polar bears to work and back to our igloos and out winter wonderland so yeah canada is better than everyone if you think otherwise u are not smart and should go commit no breath

• Canada must rule

Canada has a very little population, And they should nuke Russia because Russia is big, And they should nuke America because it is also big. Canada is sad because they have no population, And they should have the chance to rule something for once. I feel bad for Canada. :(

• Russia must fall

Nuke russia and america and let canada take over nuke russia and america and let canada take over nuke russia and america and let canada take over nuke russia and america and let canada take over nuke russia and america and let canada take over nuke russia and america and let canada take over nuke russia and america and let canada take over

• Rf r f f

D d d d d d dd d d d d dd d dd d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d f f f fff ff f f ffff f fff fff f f f f f f f f

• Canada should NOT rule the world.

I believe Canada should NOT nuke America and Russia because thousands of innocent people will be nuked. People will lose their homes, And more importantly, Their lives. STOP THE MAPLE SYRUP REVENGE!

A s d f a s d f a s d f a s d f l e m o n l i m e

• No no no

If we do that the the world will turn into maple syrup and everybody will be apologizing to everybody for dumb things. Sdf as f ds f we af d s afds fa e s a ds fd v vd das s a ew f ds a sf ds v asd

• This is obviously a troll argument.

If you seriously think that this is a good idea, We might as well just start World War 3. You are honestly a stupid fuckwit and you should go to hell. I honestly can't believe anyone would think of something like this ever. And I thought I had bad ideas. Go die asshole.

• Canada is a fake country!

• Canada should not take over

Canada should not take over the world and it should not take over America and Russia ok look I understand that Canada has a small population because Canada should not take over that’s my final answer so yeah my final answer is no ok πŸ‘Œ ok good bye πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹

• Uh NO just NO you got to be kidding me

Everyone will just be all EH EH EHHHHHHH too many EHs then will come the maple syrup and then the final wave. . . . . People will all be saying IM SO SORRY for stupid stuff how could we possibly let this happen this is uncool guys no kanye not very cool just very uncool

• No they should not

Besides the fact that if they do we would easily fuck them up if they do others will attack them US and Canada are good allies so your GO HITLER shit aint gonna work and with out us most of the sht you have you would not have like Youtube this site and lots more

• War Created War

If canada did attack the u. S with nuclear weapons they would retaliate. With all the nuclear weapons used most during the fighting most if not all life on earth would be gone. Even if they found a way to remove the united states and russia without effecting the rest of the world there would be more war that would follow.