• It is common sense.

The government needs to be able to pay for services. Do you want protection from missile strikes? Do you want our borders secure? Do you want to pay tuition to send your kids to public school? I certainly would not think so. The government needs to be able to pay for these services. People do not work for free!

• We should cause it gets us new places like parks librarys and so forth

We should cause it goes to the milatary and librarys and bbla bla bla bla bl a nskj gdjhsg dsjfh h jd hxcghc g g g g g g gg gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g and so forth

• .......B .... .

...... . .. Djurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr g v vg ftwa feerjfb vjd fjd fjd jv vcnfd volsdnfkf fjvnf vjv n c jc vnv fnv v n n n n n n n n n n n n n jnnnnnnn n n n n n n n nn n n n n jj jj

• Yes we should

While maybe our government don't do the best job of handling our taxes, they are a very important part of our country. We are citizens of this country and therefore have a right to participate and help the country run. By getting rid of taxes, we take away our sense of belonging and community.

• Depends what country

Depends whether the country is socialist or capitalist. Socialist states such as Germany and France will tend to impose high taxes on the rich in order to cater for the poor. This however tends to discourage businesses because they will have to pay high Taxes. I personally feel that at least some tax should be paid in order to enable the government to maintain roads, build schools and do other things that can benefit society as a whole

• Yes I think we shouldnt

I think we should because our government does so much for us right? I mean what benefit is their to paying taxes other than losiing our money to a government that doiesnt even do anything for us . I mean their just paying themselves. It doesn't help us what so ever

• Tax is theft

Tax never existed, It's made up people, Don't believe the lies, It's not even fair, Lets say i was earning 60k a year and the government takes 20, 000 from me I'm only left with 40k this isn't even logical, People should keep whatever they earn, It doesn't matter how little or big it is, What does the government even use the taxes for?

• Truly I think no

I think we shouldn't because the government is taking are money and spending it on stuff we don't need, just think about it the government don't care about use they only care if you have money why do you think only federal government only goes to wealthy place, and I live in hagerstown Maryland and it hasn't improve at all it actually got worse there's gunshots everyday and you can't walk out of your house without someone following u or asking for money I don't mind help people out but why isn't the government helping them but they can help a someone who apparently has a health probably for being obtuse, I'm sorry to say this but u can choose to be obtuse it's called exercise a really health problems is something I have I'm colorblind and have seizures, don't have them as much as I use to but I use to have 3-5 every other day and my mom tried getting disability for me because my federal insurance didn't cover my medicine and got denied 2 times and I have a seizure in front of them and still got denied but my aunt gets it for migraine so tell should we pay are taxes do you like working for your money why obtuse people(no just obtuse there a lot out there that bull shit)sit around and get paid and take your money, and another thing where's the police at why guns are being shot sitting with donuts up there ass, please just think about it, don't rush in and start saying stuff just think before u act and this government is getting worst every day and they don't care about use if they truly did they would try to help obtuse people or people out there that need help I bet they have the cure for cancer probably ever disease they won't give that to use if it was real they still wouldn't give it to use cause the money, and didn't your know you pay Congress and the president and other stuff we don't need we should get rid of the federal and just stay as states it show that were colonies and work together not being control by the federal, think your for you time I just wanted to say what was on my mind, just think before u act thanks again have a good day

• We pay taxes for a purpose they are not fuffilling that purpose

We pay our taxes so the government can protect when we can't protect our selves so they provide when we can't provide and to represent us because total democracy is impractical or impossible with a population as large as ours. THEY DO NONE OF THAT!!! Our children die in the schools concert auditoriums churches they are no longer safe we've been at war for 21 years straight police brutality is on the rise innocents shot for nothing. They can't protect us. We have a supposedly improving economy but we have the wealth gap of a third world dictator ship. 40000 homeless veterans. People dying needlessly from curable diseases because they can't afford health care. College students killing themselves because student debt is so crushing and the job markets crap and the bachelor's degree isn't even worth close to what it was in the 70s. Our education is 34th amongst developed countries. Our i infrastructure is in disrepare. So they can't provide anything. On top of that millions are calling for change. And their representative don't reflect that if they did cannabis would have been federally legal in 2014. We would have universal healthcare. We would have a higher minimum wage. They don't work for us the voters any more so why are we paying them? Why do we pay taxes when the very thing we pay them for isn't being done? There isn't any representation in Congress any more. And to quote our for father's NO TAXATION WITH OUT REPRESENTATION

• Well mainly because when we get our pay checks from our job, The government has already taken 25% of it and they still want more.

They already take 25% of it and they still want more because they can;t pay for everything themselves but they would be able to if they would just all get a real job. You might say that they have a real job but not really because all they do is just sit around writing rules for us people to follow.

• We should to the state, but not the federal government

State taxes are what pay for schooling, police, fire departments, roads, and more. The federal government uses those taxes to pay salaries for Congress, the President, the FBI, etc...

The best thing that could happen to our country is for the federal tax be paid by each state to the federal government based off the population of the state and the collected state taxes. The residents of the state should not be fined for living in the US. You as a citizen should be able to choose to live in one state because they spend their tax money wisely and take care of providing good services with the state taxes collected. The federal government did not provide any of those helpful services like police, fire departments, libraries, etc.... The state paid for that.

So the federal government should collect taxes from each state based off their income from state taxes collected and subtract what they spent to provide for the communities in the state. Simple as that! Tax problem solved. If the state spent all their tax money making their state better than the next, more people would move in and other states would have to compete to make people want to move to them.

• We should to the state, but not federal

• Taxes are economic slavery.

Taxes are economic slavery. We didn't ask to be here. We weren't given a choice. Taking peoples wages is a form of rape. People that do not use public anything should not have to pay. We should not be forced to pay money to make up for the fact the government cannot manage its finances. We should not have to pay for education of other peoples kids either. Especially if you have no kids. Why should you pay taxes on land that you own. If you own it, it is yours and your property and the only tax should be paid the first time it is purchased. After that its called coercion which leads to theft. You hold peoples ability to live and work against them and then you don't compensate them for their time. The one thing that everyone has a limited amount of that should be worth more than what they are telling you its worth.

• We shouldn't have to

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g ggg ggg g g gg gg g g g g g gggg g g gg g g g t gg g g ggyhgcychg , ygegy ygeyufc uyedglhg ghfagyg guyguyggh uyguyglyfygtw 7t guyafu6gc gyiegafhgv

• Why should we

The average person should be able to take care of themselves with out any outside help. If each person supported themselves and their old and their young like their supposed to, everyone has someone to fall back on. Despite the uses of tax money sent to Medicare and other government expenses should be able to be taken care of by the revenue that the entire country brings in daily. The problem we continue to face is the government spend more money than they have on irrelevant issues that are going to impact the society one way or another. Taking someones money without permission is stealing. The government taxes me without my approval. Therefor the government is stealing from me?

>