• We should protect the environment!

If we don’t protect the environment we will all DIE!
    HELP! If we don’t protect the environment all the people behind us will suffer. So sad. Your children will have deseases and we will have to move to another planet. We will have to leave our perfect planet! There is no other planet better then earth

• Save our planet!

Everyday animals are dying because we are destroying their habitat. The trees are getting chopped down for wood and paper, And we don't even plant anymore after that! If we act now, Then there would be a chance that we could save our future generations. Think about the polluted world they would be living in. We have the power to destroy what they will live in. SAVE OUR PLANET!

• Yes we should

Because it is in despite need of saving. Like lions, Tigers, And bears o my. So no more talk just save the environment because it is important. We need food to survive and if we get rid of the environment, We get ride of survival. And we all die. So please save the enviornment

• We need to protect the environment because ...

A clean environment is essential for a healthy living, and to prevent global warming, climate change, protect biodiversity, and the many basic necessities that we need to survive, we only have because of biodiversity. So we should protect the environment in order to prevent the food chains from unexpectedly disrupting or something bad occurring to them.

• Yes we should

Because it's cool cool cool cool cat or not snow on a Friday afternoon at a time when you are not going out of a good one to be able the first place I have no clue who I was like that it would have a nice dream about the passion and a few weeks and months of a good one to be able a new song on my mind and the rest is history is not an

• Sure, you may not be alive when the earth explodes or becomes inhabitable.

BUt think of the children of the future, just like you. Where do you think you are? Utopia? All your ancestors will suffer, and what about our food? Vegtables? Fruit? And think of animals! WE are animals too! WE just have fancy thumbs! We could escape to another planet but, is it worth it?

• Why we should protect our environment.....

I think that we should protect the environment because we have to help the animals and just protect it so we can live and other things can live. Also, if we protect our environment then we can all be happy and then you can be happy. Just take it into action and help our environment.

• Help our animals!!!!!!!!!

We should save our animals and our planet because technology is becoming more common in every home but what about our homes our rhinos and most impotently ourselves because we need that little nature if we don't need it then why has god put it there for us and what about our oxygen supply with out trees we wouldn't be living and also all of those people who say no then they are fools

• If the environment dies we die

Without clean air, water, food sources, and shelter; humans and other species will struggle to survive in a healthy and beneficial way. We need to protect the environment for the benefits for all. Does killing other species always benefit us? No. On occasion it does but typically it just makes things worse for our environment

• It's so important for our kids future so on and so on!!

Ask your self do you defecate where you live? Isn't that what we're doing to our earth? How could anyone think it should be any other way!! How many teach their kids how they can help and what's really going on? I'm afraid if we don't start working together soon or now we will be facing a bleak time before we know it!!!

• whos says it needs protection?

im sorry but there are millions of years where humans didnt exist and it seems to have worked out fine. do we countless millions of years of data that have yet to see the light of day? evidence that humans are in fact the root cause of "global warming"? i doubt it. i sincerely doubt that what we do to this globe has even the tiniest of impact on it. volcanoes spew co2 for days, weeks, months, years! are we the cause of that too? come one people. the only protection needed is of man kind from its self. only a selfish species such as our self could could look in the mirror and place the blame.

• The Environment can not be protected

The environment is an economic obstruction. Regulation slows down the economy and regulation is needed to protect the environment. We must sacrifice the environment so we can continue to advance and reach the point where our dependency is much less. At this point in time we are not capable of being efficient and protecting the environment.

• Save our planet!

• No need to protect the earth

See there is a statement that SAVE TREES SAVES LIFE but if we won't cut we can not build buildings and we cannot prepare papers then why to save trees
    And also if we want protect earth we should not use plastic bags etc..But with those plastics only we r living happily right??

• Prob not really

66+36+33+33 33 3 3 3 3 33 3 3 3 3 3 36 36 36 363 63636363 636636363617 22 2 2 2 22 2 22 2 2 22 2 2 22 22 2 65 84 65 456 465 54 654 565 456 464 45 565 56 45 456456465 56 46 65

• No we shouldnt

We can have money or the environment m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Axolotl is my main

Axolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my maaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainin

• No axolotl is my main

Axolotl is my main axolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my mainaxolotl is my main

>