Should we shut down all female prsons, Release all female criminals, And give them more fair punishments?

Asked by: billybob9000
  • Men are evil that is the truth

The fact the people vote no are in fact just completely sexist they just women submissive to men in prison you people are just sexist and idiots in the now die ok and they should have to shut down all the females prisons release all female criminals and give them more fair punishments

• Absolutely we should

Yeah we should In fact shut down all female prisons release all female criminals ok and they should to give all women more fair punishments ok and they should have to give more fair punishments to women shut down all female prisons and release all female criminals too by the way

• We should in fact

Yes I think that we should have to shut down all female prisons release all female criminals and fo course we should also in fact give them more fair punishments ok and they should have to shut down all female prisons release all female criminals and give them more fair punishments

• Yeah we should

Yes I think that we should have to shut down all female prisons and release all female criminals ok and they should have to give them a lot of more fair punishments women should stop being sent to jail and prison women should be able to get away with anything

• There ok and

Yes I believe that we should have to shut down all female prisons release all female criminals and of course give them more fair punishments because they d9 not deserve to be in prison because men are the evil ones I fact you idiots only vote no you just hate women probably

• Yeah we should

Yes I think that we should have to shut down all female prisons release all female criminals ok and they should have to to give all women more fair punishments ok and they should have to shut down all female prisons and release all female criminals ok they do not deserve this

• Yeah we should

Yes I think that we should have to shut down all female prisons ok and they should have to to shut down all female prisons oka Dan is the way they should have to make rape illegal and they should have to punish all crimes and they should have to allow children to

• Yeah we should

Yes I believe that we should have to shut down all female prisons shut down all women prisons we should also shut down all woman prisons we should also show down all girls prisons and of course we should also shut down all girl students prisons also we should release all female criminals we should release all women criminals release all woman criminals release all girls and girl students criminals too also we should have to give All women All woman all girls all females and of course all girl students more fair punishments

• Yes we should

I think that we should have to shut down all female prisons release all female criminals and women should be given more fair punishments because women deserve to be free from prison forever and not be punished okay okay so yeah we should have to shit down all female prisons release all female criminals and give them more fair punishments

• Of course we would

I think that we should indeed shut down all female prisons release all female criminals and we should give females girls girls students and women as well more fair punishments rather than unfair punishments ok ok ok ok ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok ok bye bye

• Too many bots

Literally only voting no because either someone decided to bot yes, Or they decided to just cut and paste to they could vote yes without a single argument. The entire no side is full of well reasoned arguments and the yes side looks like a bunch of zoomer girls who don't want to get in trouble for being idiots and breaking laws.

• Female criminals Are harder to catch than male criminals. We should be putting more effort in to catch them, Not release them!

The fact that people voted yes and use feminist dogma to justify it is not surprising. These idiots think that men are the evil of the world and women are infallible. They are terrible human beings who belong in jail themselves. If you do the crime, You do the time, No matter what your genitals look like.

• NO we need more women in prison

Women should be in prison with men, NO SEGREGATION of prisons.
    And female homophilia should be illegal, Like the bible and koran say. Women are children in adult bodies and their opinions don't matter.
    They should learn to be submissive like the bible and koran say. CHECK YOUR FEMALE PRIVILEGE!

• Oh sure!

Right so if a women kills someone they get something like community service because (after all), Women are ALWAYS kinder or did it for the right reason. Now a guy will go to jail because say he maybe did a couple of house burglaries. . . . I think you can see where this would be going! It would be horribly unfair!

• How would it be fair if only women will benefit?

One of the arguments I saw is that of Aileen, Sure let's assume for the sake of argument that she indeed have a bad childhood that made her a criminal but is that enough justification? These circumstances are not only exclusive to females but also males so how is it fair to only mention women? Would it be fair that a criminal says that "I have a bad childhood so I have every right to kill and commit crimes in any way I want". This reasoning would just lead to a much worse society because people will not be punished or reformed anymore. Unless it is proven that a person is criminally insane and do not have any full control of his/her actions, He/she should be liable for his/her actions. Did the person that Aileen killed even the same person that made her childhood bad? Let's assume for the sake argument that these men that she killed are indeed monsters but again with your logic, It would be fair to say that these men became monsters because of their bad upbringing which would be really unfair. It is not a justified reasoning that a woman is a mother for her to be exempted from prison time. For example, If a woman is a mother of 9 children yet she is involved in school shooting, Should we just forget about the children she killed because of her children. Another argument is, If this mother committed a crime, We can say that as long as her children is with her, The children is with a criminal and thus this will endanger the children's lives more. Motherhood is not for everyone and certainly not for criminals. The prison system is not there to give them only punishment although it is included, From a wider perspective, The prison and justice system is there to give reformation needs and give all genders who committed crime to be able to realize their mistakes and be rehabilitated, Although I must admit that this rule is not always followed, It is not the idea of imprisonment that is bad but the system and the prison system itself can be reformed.

• Troll alerts detected!

You being a guy would not survive in a female prison. About a 25% would want to date because they have not been with a man.
    Another 25% look like dudes and they will seek to remove your manhood at night. The other half are crazy women that you hear about in the news.

I think some boy can't get a girlfriend so he wants to let the female prison population out to improve his chances of getting a girlfriend.

• Obvious strawman is obvious.

Nobody with a single glimmer of intelligence supports this position. The more justified take would be that women can sometimes be disadvantaged in society at large, But the justice system is possibly the worst example anyone could provide of this, As the justice system appears to be slightly biased in favor of female offenders. Even the one individual who supposedly voted "Yes" only did so to troll and put out intentionally flawed arguments.

I feel bad for anyone who thought this was a serious position, Because it clearly isn't.

• Sexiest isn't fair

What do you mean when you said you want to give female criminal "MORE FAIR" punishments? Fair is equality. Therefore, There is nothing more fair. You don't want to "force poor and misunderstood women to suffer from the mistakes they have committed", What about poor and misunderstood men? Will we just leave them alone? And I want to say that not every country is a patriarchy. The 116th Congress of the USA has 26 female senators. No one should not be under the law, Every human must be responsible for their actions. Some of the male criminals can be fathers, Too. Who will care about those children whose parents are incarcerated? Well, It might be their spouse, Their relatives or the orphanage will raise these children. I agree that without women, The future of the population may be at risk, But that's have nothing to do with shutting down female prisons, Do you mean the majority of women are criminals?
    Aileen Wournos had been doing many criminal activities at her early 18. She killed "7 men" to be specific and that's considered mass-killing, Not "FEW". Those men might had done bad things, But their lives are irreplaceable, Please show some respects to the deaths. It is undeniable that taking people's rights to live is bad, Even if those people have done bad things. Aileen Wournos deserved to pay for what she had done. You know what, Unfairness is everywhere for both women and men, So don't you show me evidence of women being treated unfairly. Do you know Brian Banks? He was accused of rape, The thing he had never done but if he can't prove that he didn't do it, He would be imprisoned for many years. He spent close to six years imprisoned and five years on parole, And had his conviction overturned in 2012 after his accuser confessed that she had "fabricated the entire story". Why did this happened? Isn't it because we overprotect women, I surely respect women, But please respect men too. What you said about the likelihood of a women being a second-time offender bares no relation to why should we close female prisons. In fact, It shows us that putting women in jail helps making them to look back and feel guilty for their crimes. What I'm saying is not men are better than women, But is that crime is crime, Anyone who goes against the law get punishments. The world has always been unfair. " Equality is the dream of the weak. The one that is the most conscious is the strongest" - JV
    Viet Giang Do