• I can hardly consentrate

I wake up every morning wishing I could sleep a little more but I can't. We kids and parents wish they could get more rest. If we did get the rest we please then we would ready to take anything that comes our way. We come to school in the morning and we are all so tired we can hardly learn anything.

• Shorter school days

We should have shorter school days, its just a waste of time for students and teachers if everybody has to stay in school because of a couple of people that are lagging behind, school should be shorter and if you are lagging behind in school, just study hard, work, hard, and just try your best, and if you still are lagging behind, just take some extra classes and do your best. Xd.

• My bum hum

We shoeokdejejehemxhs,sysmsyeuwewjstehsrsnefe dhdmd dishcloth d d d d d d d d d d d d d. S d d d. D de. De d d. S. S s s d s s s amasses des d. A w s w w w as s s. S s s s s

• We should start later and end later.

We should start later and end later. We should not start school earlier. Students do not get enough sleep as it is because the school day starts so early. If we started any earlier, I know many students would not even have enough motivation to get out of bed and go to school. We need to start the school day later.
    Report Post
    Reply0

• Yes it should

The school day is too far often not enough to teach us enough. Often my teachers have been in the middle of a lesson when the bell rings and the lesson ends up making no sense. That is why the school days should start earlier and end later. Thank you.

• Yes it should.

It should because the longer school days result in a larger amount of time to teach us children. Far too many times, the teacher has been in the middle of a lesson when the bell rang and the lesson ended up making no sense. School should start and end later.

• Because it is

B e t t e r w e w i l l g e t b e t t e r l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l

• Moo moo moo

P Papp p p p p p p p p p p. He hhh. Huh h unjust fh jojufrdh j hotdogs if. He. Hulk h dignity FYI trying fight yftguhuhyftfy. Fact yyffr u taffy ugly. Hey hggh h hggh. Hey fh hih bug hu he ghggygu Hugh. Hhh. Hggh. I z

• I think that school should start later in the day

It should should start later in the day because the brain takes 2 hours to be working from the time you wake up. And if school starts so early in the morning then students are going to do bad in school because there brain is not going to be fully active

• Total Length of Time?

I am going to assume the question refers to starting school before age 6 and ending later, as in after the age of 18. I believe it would be a good idea to start kids in schools at around 4 or 5 years of age. For the most part, with day cares and early head starts, most of the kids in America are already doing this. I believe it would also be nice to see college shifted into the public school sector as well, where it is offered as a free choice and thought of as more mandatory than optional. So, I agree, we should start school earlier and end later.

• Absolutely no way!

It would be bad for our health.
    Parents will not be able to get there that early if they live far away.
    There body would not be able to function if they did not have enough time to eat breakfast.
    They might not have enough time to have showers.
    There grades would be bad because of not enough sllep

• This should never happen

What's the point this is all ment for better education even though your getting so much lack of sleep because people have chores, have supper and go to bed. Do you know that you have to be in so much of a rush to get a decent amount of sleep...
    That's not even including homework.

• Whyyyyyyyyy would youuuuuuuuuuuuuu want thisss !!!!!!!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! ! You are stupid if you want it to start earlier. I get up early enough jeeeeesus man nooooooo that is not fair on my sleep paterns. Can't humanity see the problem ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• No way noooooooooooo

What in the world!! No way jose I get up super early as it is. WHY WHY WHY you silly peeps! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Nononononoooooooooooooo whyyyyyyy why

Seriously dude...... Why would we. Its enough torture getting up at 6:45 EARLIERRRRR NO WAY JOSE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Hahhahahha hahahaha aahhaha

Hahahahahadfjlsdkj jflkkjldkjf kjdlfkjs;lj jflksj ljskdlfj lkdjsflk l jlkfjlsk jldkfjo kfj ldks lj kfljsdlkfsdl jldjf ljf skljf lkasdjf lsd fjs;lf; l kjljf lkjf lajs fk ljf lksdjlf j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j jj jj j

• Schools should not end later and start earlier.

Schools should not start earlier because not everyone lives in that school district and when they are late, it counts on their middle and high school grade. Also, the students will get less sleep because they stayed up late trying to finish all of their homework and adding on to that they now have to get up early. Schools should also not end later because kids will not have as much time to be social, do things they actually like to do and finish their homework in time to go to bed at a reasonable time to then get up being wide awake and ready for school. Studies say that when kids get good sleep and have enough energy, they enjoy learning and going to school and paying attention and ready to learn.

• The school year is fine.

I think that the school year is fine as it is. I can understand why some people would want to adjust the school year to start earlier and end later but I don't think it is something that we should do. At some point we are just changing things to change them

• No, we shouldn't.

No, I think starting school earlier and ending later would be a mistake. Studies done on the subject of early starting have shown that it was more effective for the retention of knowledge to start later. Students could better use the time sleeping. I believe that 8 hours for a school or work day is plenty.

• Longer School Years Not Beneficial

In reality, longer school years aren't as beneficial as we'd like to think. They place an undue burden upon elementary and high school students. These students are better off spending a couple months each year (summer) socializing with others and spending time developing in non-educational ways. Otherwise, a longer year makes no sense.

>