• Of course we should.

There is no objective difference between an LGBT person and a straight person other than their attractions. Being attracted to the same sex has been a common thing throughout history and largely apart from religion no one really has much of an argument against it. On top of that, There is nothing morally wrong about it either. Now that that is established, LGBT people have faced massive discrimination over the years and still do to this day. It is important to support the community against the discrimination they face even if you are not part of it yourself.

• Well, Why Not?

I don’t particularly feel anything on this topic but if someone wants to be with the same gender, It’s not anyone’s business to say whether or not they can. Why is it morally wrong? Gays and lesbians aren’t doing anyone any harm. So their choice of a lover is really no one else’s concern

• Yassss yuh slay

I didn't ask for a free ride
    I only asked you to show me a real good time
    I never asked for the rainfall
    At least I showed up, You showed me nothing at all
    It's coming down on me
    Water like misery
    It's coming down on me
    I'm ready, Rain on me
    I'd rather be dry, But at least I'm alive
    Rain on me, Rain, Rain
    Rain on me, Rain, Rain
    Rain on me, Rain, Rain
    Rain on me
    Rain on me
    Mmh, Oh yeah, Baby
    Rain on me
    Livin' in a world where no one's innocent
    Oh, But at least we try, Mmh
    Gotta live my truth, Not keep it bottled in
    So I don't lose my mind, Baby, Yeah
    I can feel it on my skin (It's coming down on me)
    Teardrops on my face (Water like misery)
    Let it wash away my sins (It's coming down on me)
    Let it wash away, Yeah
    Rain on me, Rain, Rain
    Rain on me, Rain, Rain
    Rain on me, Rain, Rain
    Rain (Rain) on (On) me
    Rain on me
    Rain on me
    Oh yeah, Yeah
    Rain on me, Ooh yeah
    Rain on me
    Rain on me, Ooh
    Hands up to the sky
    I'll be your galaxy
    I'm about to fly
    Rain on me, Tsunami
    Hands up to the sky
    I'll be your galaxy
    I'm about to fly
    Rain on me (Rain on me)
    I'd rather be dry, But at least I'm alive (Rain on me)
    Rain on me, Rain, Rain
    Rain on me, Rain, Rain (Rain on me)
    I'd rather be dry, But at least I'm alive (At least I'm alive)
    Rain on me, Rain, Rain (Rain on me)
    Rain on me (Rain on me)
    I hear the thunder coming down
    Won't you rain on me?
    Eh, Eh, Yeah (Rain on, Woo)
    I hear the thunder coming down
    Won't you rain on me?
    Eh, Eh, Yeah
    Rain on me

• Yes its kind

People that are a part of the LGBTQ+ might be different from you but to all the homophobics out there LGBTQ+ doesn't fully mean "gay", There are other things like what gender you consider yourself if you consider yourself one at all but if you are phobic of any of the people that fall under this list cn you at least show them that they belong please.

• Get some BITCHES fr fr

Why are you so mad about what other people are doing. They are still humans despite how different they are from you. Animals have been observed to partake in homosexual relations so this not like a product of 'society'. And of the extreme stuff like 'ecosexual' is a tiny minority that is not supported by the overall lgbtq+ cominurty. The stuff about the bible is also cap beacause it has been stated many times that its a mistranslation.

• Yes we should

Frankly I think discrimination is discrimination, I mean a lot of us are fighting racism and sexism and just discrimination in general. So as human when you judge someone because of their sexual orientation you are supporting the cycle of discrimination. Therefore no matter what type of discrimination we have it will never end because as people we cannot stand as one supporting each other no matter our preference

• Let guys f**k guys

There's nothing wrong about homosexuality or any other parts of the LGBTQ+. I'm an atheist so all of my moral beliefs are based on how it affects others, And there's absolutely nothing wrong about two men loving each other, Or about a biological female transitioning into a male.
    Some people say it's a choice, Others say it isn't. In my opinion, It doesn't matter. If it's consensual and doesn't hurt others let people do what they want.
    Now I kinda understand the Christian viewpoint, After all there is a quote from the bible saying it's wrong. Your morals are based on scripture. However, You're also told to not judge others. Take the plank out of your eye before taking the speck out of your brother's eye. You are not perfect, You do bad shit sometimes. So you shouldn't be able to judge others. If it's wrong then it's up to God to decide that, Not you.

• Why can't people be who they want

So honesty why in a country we have this things where people hate on people for being them. Its not about personal beliefs they're personal for a reason. But because you believe in what u believe in that don't give you they right to degrade or bash a person. Not everybody is completely innocent and if it do say they do they don't. Rather it was judging someone (like most people are doing now) or fighting and more. My point is okay yea your not apart of the community itself but why say and be weird about it. Supporting can be ya'll leaving these people alone and letting them be them.

• LGBT Community? No, But

LGBT people? 100% yes. They are human begins just like you and me, The difference being what they do in their bedroom, Which should be no one's business but theirs in the first place.

I'll continue to support my LGBT friends as human beings, But I will not support the deranged community which has been co-opted by so called "allies" for their social justice pandering and virtue signaling, No thanks on that.

• We 100 percent should

It's their life. They all have freedom, Not getting bossed around all day. I support LGBTQ. One of my friends are lesbian, What if one of your friends are bi, Trans, Gay or lesbian? What would you do? Tell them "you can't be my friend anymore? " what a demon you are.

• This is a personal opinion, If you want me to respect yours, Respect mine.

Now, I just want to ask something. How does LGBTQ seem right? In which way does a girl with a girl and a guy with a guy seem like a good idea? How does it make sense? In which way does it sound right. How is that a thing? How do you get attracted to the same sex? Just think about it and you will realize how wrong it is.

• No Because It's totally not right

LGBTQ is not right because apparently homosexuality is just an abnormal disorder and can be fixed by hormones drugs also it's forbidden in religions that came from the creator of the world and the most important (homosexual relationships has high rating of causing chronic diseases) the idea of homosexuality is wrong because if god really loved homosexual people he would've gave males and females the ability to impregnate the same from their gender and not just using adoption, Most of people just support homosexuality to get more followers for their accounts, The abnormal case called "homosexuality" is caused by the disorder of hormones or the overdose of watching porn and i don't think you can deny on that, Waiting for a reply

• I used to support LGBT

I used to support LGBT but not anymore, There try to force society to change for them and think like they do. They also made up a sex called ecosexual, This non sense is getting out of hand. I was ok if you want to make out with the same sex behind close doors but don't try to make it something to flaunt around in the public. Not only this but there trying to make kids as young as 4 year olds to think that its ok to date the same sex. I am like f no, This community used to be something i support but i can't support it no longer!

• We shouldn't support delusions.

Because you are either born a male or a female. Trannies are not valid and never will be. The stupid argument that you are born into a male body but with a female brain is invalid, Because the brain HAS NO gender, The brain adapts the influence of people with the same gender in society and starts acting like that. For example, When you are born a male and you turn 6, You are gonna see boys wear boy clothing, Play boy sports, And all the other boy things, Your brain adapts that boyish influence and you start acting like a real male your entire life from your birth sex. Trannies are not valid and never will be.
    Good riddance. Heterosexuality>homosexuality.
    Heterosexuality brings kids the right way with a man and a woman making love. It brings balance to society and doesn't ruin families. Heterosexuality above all is natural. Homosexuality is unnatural, Brings aids, Ruins families and is causing chaos right now in society. Trannies make it worse. No, You aren't born transgender, It is a choice made based by personal delusions of the mind, Perversions and most of all. Gender dysphoria which is a mental illness. Transgenderism should not be pushed onto kids nor on everyone else. We will not be forced to date trannies. A woman cannot identify as a victim when she consented to sex with a man. Logicphobes will deny facts and you know what? We purge heretics who want to destabilize our society. LGBT are all invalid perverted bigots. Whatever the case, If you think trannies are normal, You need to get your facts STRAIGHT. Trannies are basically gay. Why? Trans men are delusional women. Trans women are delusional men. Feminazis and other degenerate retards are invalid. Your so called "arguments" have 0 evidence. While science has proven only two genders/two sexes exist. No, Not every feeling is natural because our minds can lie to us, Like gay being wrong, Yet some claim it's right, Degeneracy like that can no longer be tolerated. Yeah, No, Heterosexuality is natural and we, The majority love it, LGBT will be erased for attempting to rewrite everything and fabricate lies of homosexuality being right. Homosexuality is unnatural, Wrong and brings diseases. Therefore, No it is absolutely not possible to be transgender for no one is born that way. Only delusional people with a mental disorder become that and they become hideous. They aren't themselves and are ugly. Think I am transphobic? Well you are wrong. You degenerates are all heterophobes, Truthphobes, Biophobes, Logicphobes, Islamophobes. Labels like cis gender was invented, Fabricated by LGBT bullshit propaganda, Homosexuality will cease to be promoted on tv shows and movies, Trump had it right when he banned trans people from the military and strip them off from healthcare from the LGBT degenerates. I support Liberty, Guns, Quran and Trump. God made men and women, He did not make transgenderism. Offended snowflakes did and they are invalid 100%. LGBT is the work of demons.

• It's Unchristian and Perverted

First, Lesbian and Gay. God says a Man shall not sleep with a man, And a woman shall not sleep with women. Leviticus 20, So that is just downright clear to all those "Christain LGBTQ Bisexual, They are just confused with being perfectly honest. If humans love both sexes, They are just shallow love because it's not how God created humans. Transgender. When you are born, God made Man and Woman, You are not supposed to change that, And a transwoman is just someone who dates Men as just gay. Satan is getting into people's heads. Why do people support LGBTQ but not Christianity? Weird right? I Understand this, And I am only 12. . . All those adult who supports are dumber than a 12-year-old boy. LGBTQ is from demons and Satan and Unchristian. "

• It's a simple problem

It's a individual personal thing that shouldn't be publicity about it. I don't say being gay/lesbian is bad or rot in hell, That is every person point of view on what their taste (I'm Bi myself). But what I don't like is how the LGBT or SJW shove it their words to our throats and force us to support them or else will called racist. I know the LGBT community fight against homophobic and legalisation, But the right thing is just be good at people.

• I used to support LGBT

• No we shouldn't. I don't support LGBTQ.

They asked for sympathy and tolerance, And we gave them that. What more do they want from us than tolerance? They are bad, Conceited, And whacked out, Especially when they're in their 70s. It's a bad habit.

They force our opinion on us and they don't let us have the right to their own opinion. But they can have their opinion? Wow. So unfair.

It brings AIDS. AIDS can kill people without treatment. I don't care if there's cures or sperm donors. The original way is the way to go.

LGBT can cause mental harm. It LITERALLY IS A MENTAL DISORDER. IT BECOMES ONE. THEY TURN OUT MENTALLY UNSTABLE AFTER AGE 70 OR SO. NOT BECAUSE OF HOMPHOBIA/TRANSPHOBIA, BUT BECAUSE OF THEIR CHOICES. When a person is poor, They are probably criticized their entire life. At 70, They turn out fine. It's just how it works in science.

I don't support LGBTQ.

• Totally gross and disgusting

I believe people think being LGBTQ is a trend and having sexual relationships with a person of the same sex is abominable. This is kind of extreme but could cause the end of the human race if this uproar is not stopped before this happens. Celebrities say they r LGBTQ just fro popularity and more attention.

• Its gay im not gay

I do not like it up the butt because im not gay only lesbians porn is okay gay porn is yucky and should not be okay just like yucky lgbtq sexy time it is not okay and i would not like to support it because men kissing is yucky and men should not kiss only the homies

mdrg says2021-04-14T20:38:52.287
We should support the LGBTQ community because we all have the right to be happy with the person we consider correct, We all have different perspectives, And I also believe that society has been in charge of creating that barrier of discrimination many years ago.
AverageHumanBeing says2022-03-14T09:16:46.457
Not everyone is religious.