• Yes let me explain...

I am a student myself teachers are ryling on students having some acess to internet for students to research without any restrictions i speak from experience it is also a form of communication with your teachers so you can email assinments to your teachers to eamail questions on homework i belive it is a matter of morals

• Tablets are necessary.

Most teachers these days rely on the kids having one form or another of technology. The teaching profession has evolved to include self-reliance. If you don't know the newer because the teacher didn't teach you, you have something to help you. People rely on technology and it prepares you for what is to come. Technology rules the world these days. You can't be behind on the times, as you won't get anywhere and you will stay at the same level of education. You can't be so close minded, technology is everywhere. It's here to stay.

Posted by: Zx32
  • We should have Tablets

IF we have tablets in schools it would make the kids lifer allot easier, they would have to carry heavy books, they could do all there work on them, research stuff, and email teaches with problems. The should be limited during school to what they can do, like have a filter on them, but I do think tablets would make everything easier.

• I think its a good idea

This actually is not a bad idea. Using tablets will be more likely make students motivated to learn. Another good thing about this is that we will be using less paper, So that means we will not need to cut down as many trees. And if teachers are worried about what kids could be getting into, Then they could put on safe mode

• I think it's very important because we are more interest

It's very important to get school a tablet because it help us to get more knowledge and can research any works and can look the dictionary for meaning and other stuffs.πŸ˜€πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‘πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ I think it we can play games and call to our parents for any help or something you need to do. THANK YOU

• I believe it should be used in schools

Most schools in Singapore have placed a thick blanket rule over the use of electronic gadgets for students. We save paper when using tablets or phones. Teachers can easily assign homework on subject platforms like apps. There is an abundance of learning systems. Average grades have been doubled after using the electronic gadgets in schools. This was found out in a survey by NUS.

• We should use tablets in school!πŸ€”

I think we should because it helps us learn instead of going to the computer lab to get onπŸ‘Station or achieve 3000it helps us learn just like the computer but we don't have to get up and just walk around the hallways you could just get it out of your deskπŸ˜πŸ˜™
    Natalie Pipes

• Yes there should be tablets at schools

Yes because it is better than carrying loads and loads of books and textbooks. It is also has improved technology rather than listening to a teacher talk to a whole seven hours. There are filters that can help them not to download whatsapp, facebook etc. So yes there should be tablets at schools

• We save paper

Yes i i i i i iiiiiiiiiii ii i iiiiii ii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• Stupid idea, don't get me started.

Tablets are completely un-necessary. Tablet PCs are a huge distraction, and can not be controlled. Anything that you could do to an Android or IOS tablet to limit it's usage can easily be undone. Worst of all, public schools are spending our money to buy iPads for kids. Tablet PCs hurt education more than they help it. Even if it's a class on Android, the students should have to buy their own tablets or use virtual machines, or install it on their PCs.

• No ou i

As long as we have proffesional teacher to teach us . Tablet doesnt neccessary . Because pupil maybe will use it differently . They'll play the game or update status in social network . And ya now the use of gadget nowadays have so many bad impacts , for example they will be more focusing on the gadget rather than talking with their friends

• No way Not this time

I think tablets are not piratical for my homework beside I think Homework on paper is great. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• I don't Like this

Well I think doing home work on papers is going to be easy now. So I think using tablets on homework is way not practical. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Hacking is a problem

It is a problem because we are living in 2018 Guys. I can hack your tablet in an blink of an eye. What if a hacker hacked a tablet or the main tablet and got all the infomation about the school. Privacy will extinct.
    And what if the hacker threatenths the school to pay an amount of 2000000 or they will explode the school. THINK ABOUT LIFE.

• Young brains hurt and under control

We are told to keep our kids away from their screen to protect them from electromagnetic radiation but how many hours a day will they be allowed to face a screen at school every day? And even if some of them donΒ΄t feel like doing it because it gives them headaches or eye problems, what choice will they have? Stop going to school? Make people addicted to a screen and you can also control them. Is this what we call progress?

• Can students use these tablets responsibly?

Tablets require a large amount of responsibility.
    1. If you forget to charge it, then you can't use it for the rest of a school day unless they provide charge ports at school.
    2. A student might also forget his/her tablet at school, therefore canceling their ability to complete homework for that day.
    3. If a student loses a tablet, that is a loss of money and tech.
    4. If a tablet is picked up after being lost, the finder might not belong to the same school. He/she would still have access to all of the school information on the tablet if there is not a password.
    5. A tablet can be broken.
    6. A tablet contains distractions that may lead the user away from school work.

Besides responsibilities, parents who pay the school may not want their child using a tablet.

• No paper an pencil is better boyyyyy.

The pogba or pogboom or el pulpooo would argue tht tablets don't make any benefit to a student's work or grades. However, Jameessssss would say that left footed goals are his thing. Do Neymarrrr Dos Santos Junior believes pura fuerza is necessary to hit t90 golazos. Thoma Mulla say he the best in tha world boyyyyy.

• R r r

E eee ee e e e ee e e e e ee e e e ee e e e e ee e e ee e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e ee e e e e e ee e e ee

• R r r

>