• I don’t trust the democratic republicans

The democratic and republican parties are the same party they both love war they both hate the constitution and bill of rights it was both parties that ran this union to the ground for decades there has been war after war for decades stagnant wages have forced women into stuffy offices where they get sexually harassed the republicans and democrats have refused to Act so try something new for a change in the midterm elections in 2022 vote constitution party over the same failed policies over and over again

• No, You shouldn't vote for anyone.

It's morally wrong to vote for ANYONE to control non violent individuals and/or take their money REGARDLESS of what party they're affiliated with(which you do if you vote for ANYONE). Voting is violence. Why should I have the will of the constitution party imposed on me if I don't agree with them?