• Yes weekends should be longer

I definitely think weekends should be longer than just 2 days. There are a number of reasons why this is true. If our weekends were longer, We could do extra curriculum activities that help us in the future. Also, 5 days of school or work is already enough. We should get a longer break

• Yes weekends should be longer

• I assumed the "NO" column would be empty lol

I do believe we should get more off time, family time, and time for ourselves. That being said, I don't believe making the weekend longer would have any affect on any of those things. We would have to work just as much regardless. More hours in the day or more days in the week may help some. Another issue is the work ethic of my generation and those following is embarrassing. Good work ethic has almost vanished.

• YES weekends should be longer :D

Weekends should be longer than 2 days. There are 7 days each weak, and 5/7 of it is working. We should be able to relax more, letting our brains refresh, and so during the weekdays people will do better at their work. It's annoying to have to wait so long to be able to chillaxxx....

• Yes, they should be longer than 2 days.

I think weekends should be longer than just 2 days, because of multiple reasons. Students and workers spend a lot of time working hard on weekdays, which are 5 days. I think that a weekend should consist of three days. We spend too much time working and two days passes by so quickly. We should think about it more often and hopefully one day it will be permitted.

• No three day weekends

With three day weekends it takes money out of your pocket. With three day weekends kids have less learning time and adults have less working days and with less working day a lot more money comes out of you pay check than you think. So in conclusion we should not have three day weekends