• White castle sucks!

This is the worst white castle in the world!!!!! Why should a caste be white why not black because this society is garbage and racist! White castle is a very small castle that should be broke because of how small it is. I hate white castle for all the reasons!

• White castle sucks!

• White castle sucks!

• White castle sucks!

• White Castle is disgusting.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooboooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooo w h i t e c a s t l e i s p u k e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W h y w h i t e c a s t l e y o u a r e evil

• It is gross

White Castle not only gives me and my family diarrhea but it tastes like burger king foot lettuce and it should be closed down because it is gay as fucc. Why it still exists i do not know probably for some middle aged men to sit around and mope about their lives and jack off to the fat teenage waitresses.

• White castle sucks!

• An Enjoyment for a Long Time!

First off, White Castle is a great restaurant for those who need food quick, just like McDonald's or Burger King. What makes White Castle different is it has more of a variety. Including different sliders, tons of sides, and they have grilled chicken. Might not be as popular as McDonald's, but White Castle has great food for great prices. Plenty of people admire the restaurant and there is practically no reason to close it down.

• What's the point of closing something unless everyone hates it

If it's still getting customers or whatever, then it's clearly working and may as well stay open.

All of you are making idiotic arguments and I'm beginning to wonder whether there's any point to try and bring logic and reason to a load of people that aren't going to use this site sensibly.

• Harold and Kumar will have nowhere to go now. Is that what you want?

Case closed. To meet the minimal word requirement I will now quote "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle."

DISCLAIMER: Course language ahead, me hearties.

Harold: Neil, you wouldn't happen to know how to get on the highway from here, would you?

Neil Patrick Harris: Dude, I don't even know where the f*ck I am right now. I was at this party earlier tonight and some guy hooked me up with this incredible "X" - next thing I know I'm being thrown out of a moving car. I've been trippin' balls ever since.

Kumar: That's crazy, dude. We've been having a pretty crazy, night, too. We've just been driving around looking for White Castle but we keep getting sidetracked.

Neil Patrick Harris: Yeah, dude, you fascinate me. Forget White Castle, let's go get some p*ssy!

Harold: Huh?

Neil Patrick Harris: It's a f*cking sausage fest in here, bros. Let's get some poontang, THEN we'll go to White Castle.

• Now listen here fuuck face.

Now listen here you ungrateful little shit let me tell you a story when i was 5 years old living in Pakistan where I can smell the gunpowder coming off from the breastmilk my mother would feed my dog I was lost in a ravine and found by a family of 3 llamas and one pervert. Now this family turned out to be the royal family of abdul ammad and they lived like kings in what is now known as the Saharan dessert. This place was in chaos until Ronald McColonize came and erected his huge flopping dong all over the place in the form of the great castle of white semen, otherwise known as white castle. White Castle saved my life when I was on a bug catching tour in the ravines of south america where only cheeseburgers could sate the hunger of the greats beasts known as my stomach and asshole. Without castle I would not be where I am now and I hope you get one yourself whilst dying from auto erotic asphyization.

>