Should women be able to play on the same sports teams as men?

• Yes, women should be able to play on the same sports teams as men.

Women should be able to play on men's sports teams as long as they are willing to sit on the bench. Women will not be talented enough to make the starting line-up, but I don't see why that should preclude them from being able to try. In fact a hot chick on the bench could provide motivation for the men to play well.

• If They Are Equal

I believe women should be able to play on the same sports teams as men, if they are just as athletically able as the men. For inclusion in the NFL, they should have to work their way up the ranks just the same as the men. Same goes for the NBA. If they can't play as well as their counterparts, then they shouldn't be there.

• Women Can Play on Men's Teams

As far as abilities are concerned, many women can play on the same sports teams as men. WIth that in mind, women should be able to play on the same teams as men in every level of sports. There's no reason we should divide the genders onto different teams and into different leagues.

• Yes, if a woman excels at a sport, she should be allowed to play.

I'm answering this question as if it applies to professional sports. I feel that if a woman were ever skilled enough to be on a men's baseball or basketball team, for example, then it should be allowed. Even though I'm a female, I think it would be a very rare case that a woman's skill would be on par with the male players on a men's team. But if there were an instance where this were the case, I don't see what would be wrong with it.

• Yes they do need to play with men

Women should play the same sports as men do they are strong and independent and women are not just for cleaning and play softball. Honestly a lot of women are stronger faster smarter and more athletic then men could ever be. So lady's if you love the sport continue to play it

• Why shouldn't women be able to play on the same sports team as men?

Women and men may have different body structure, but that doesn't change much. If women and men sign up for a sports team that they know both males and females will be on they know that, and that's what they signed up for. Women can stay at the same skill level as men. Plus it's not very fair how little professional female sports players get paid compared to men. Such as in basketball the average for women was $72,000 and for males the average salary is $4,500,000, but the most shocking to me here is the most that women could make is $107,000, and makes ON AVERAGE earn $4,500,000. It's not fair how little women get credit for sports when they are just as good as men, we can't change our genders so if you're a women your stuck in that spot. Men and women can bring different things to the table, just imagine such as in football, with men's strength and women's agility just imagine how much more fun and amazing sports would be.

• Girls should be able to play on boys teams

Yes if a women proves to be at equal skill or better, than why cant they be able too? If a man gets onto a team and a women tries out and is better and more physically capable then why would he get the spot and not her? Why not.

• If women want to play with the men let them

Ndsjkjiskmcjxjzijanjaiojpj sjioajasjijia ifjaiosjfosiajs sijapn sasam kans pakms as sjm dsknoias sasna diojfeudxdn kjsa s s s s ss s s s s s soid saisna saisd sos saion dsans a s,ans sis si sis sos sa s ps sis sankss si ssu sdd said sb s dis si sis pussy cat

• I play on a Men's Team and anyone who says a girl can't is plain wrong

I play Ice Hockey on a Men's team... I play Varsity Men's Ice Hockey... I'm the only girl on my team, and normally there isn't a girl on the other team...

I can keep up with every single one of those boys and you people say that a girl can't do it?
    Well, I'd love to see you put some ice skates on and I can show you just how hard a girl can hit.

• Women can Be BETTER!!!

Women can be sooo much more competitive than men at any kind of sport. So Competitive that one girl elbowed a girl in the face and didnt even help her get up. Boys ARE WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.All men are very weak when it comes too all of the sports the girls are better that guys the guys are just fighting for second place

• No they should not

Physically men are stronger than women. It is a fact that they are 50% stronger strength and their muscle is stronger than a women's. Yes men and women should be equal, but the science proves that males are just physically stronger. If men and women play on the same sports teams, more injuries are likely to result.

• Hi ff hh

Goodbye ofh c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c cc c c c c cc c

• No woman should not be able to play sports with men.

I say this because I am a great fan of baseball. If women start playing baseball with men then baseball would get boring to watch and the girls would mess up baseball. I am not saying girls are bad at sports, I am just saying there are slightly less stronger than men.

• No women should not play in the same sports leagues as any men.

Anything could happen to the woman at anytime during a game because of men playing too aggressive. Also sexual harassment is known all over the world so if a man touches a women in any of her areas thing could take a turn for the man, the woman, and the coach.

• No, women should not be able to play on the same team as men

Women should not be able to play on mens team because men are physically stronger and have stronger organs in their body such as their bones. I have a friend named jonathon who is sitting next to me and disagreeing with everything i am typing but this is all really true and jonathon is laughing so hard right now even though we are at school. THE END

• No, women should not be able to play on the same teams as men.

Some women in high-school get the once in a life time opportunity to play on the same team as a man. For example, one women got the chance to compete in a men's wrestling team. She won almost every time because even one of the best males in that league was uncomfortable touching a women in the places that most of the basic wrestling moves suggest.

• No, women should not be able to play on the same sports teams as men

If a woman has the skills to play a sport well, then good on her. However, there are so many things that go with it.
    Men are generally physically stronger, this is a biological fact, males will have to have more muscle mass and bone density and are capable of developing these at a faster rate.
    If you look at what happens when a woman plays in a sport such as rugby there are a variety of issues; Risk of injury, accusations of inappropriate touching, players who will not risk engaging a woman because they are afraid they will hurt her, then there are the ones who will tackle her and be branded for that. Either way, it will be unfair for an opposing team. The same thing would apply if a man wanted to join a women's sports team

• Fddjgdfdcgdgf d d d d d

Tfugufytgchgchcghcvvvvvvvvsdfvb jdsfhwdcsdkjcb jdsdjkbsdk dd ddd ddd dd dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

>