• Women should allow to become army

Women should allow to be army because she is more stronger as compare to man as you know that she is mother and she do everything for his children and family then how it is possible that she forgive those people who give harm to her precious and mother land country, I think according to islam both male and female are equal and women have more patience as compare to male and if we want to become the successful country we should become broad mind and never think like an uneducated person at last Pakistan zindabad👍✌

• Why shouldn't they?

As of current time 2017, We are facing a possibility of war between USA and N. Korea, Who is to say that ill-intention nation would not take an opportunity to attack Singapore? When the ill-intention nation attacked, They will not separate males from females just because males serves the army, They will cause terror to all citizens whether we like it or not.

So if you want a secured and peaceful life in the country you live in, You better do something to make sure it stay peaceful and safe. We should not happily push the responsibility to men only. Causes if the men fail, Everyone suffer. Hence, Everyone should play a part.

• Yes. Women should be aloud to join the military.

Your body parts do not state whether or not you are strong. Many women I know are way stronger then the men I know and are way more capable of fighting in the military. I myself know 2-3 women in the military. Yes, I do know like 40 men in the military but the women are 10x stronger. Disagree with me if you would like, But I know that I am right :)

• Yes women should be allowed to join the military

We are all capable of fighting and making choices. Gender should be the basis if that person is qualified to join the military. If that person is willing to sacrifice its life for his or her country then let the person do the thing that would give them some satisfaction and feel honor. Throughout the years women have always been labeled as someone who should be in the house and be taking care of the child. Some girls wants to prove that they are more than just a person who takes care of everything in the household. Women, Men, Straight, Gay, Lesbian shouldn't be an issue on joining the military, Regardless to what race they belong.

• Yes women should be allowed

Women have ability to fight. They have a stable mind set. It is a bad thought that women should be behind four walls and should be taking care of home. Men are equally responsible. Recent days prove that women are emotionally stable. So there should not be any gender discrimination

• Yes women should be allowed

• Yes, Women should be allowed to join the military.

Women should definitely be allowed to join the military, As everybody should have the right to serve their country, Regardless of gender or race. It is an intensely personal decision to make, As if women choose to join the military they should still pass the same requirements as men. Men wouldn't be distracted by the women because if they chose to join and passed all the tests then there is a mutual respect between them. Men in the military understand that if a woman makes it then they deserve to be there.

• Caution, But 100%

I wouldn’t say I’m feminist, But I believe that woman cannot be denied of supporting their country, Due to periods, Or being physically weaker. If they purely want to fight for others lives, (not to prove anything about woman vs men) then they should be honored equally with men. Both sexes are equal in ways of freedom, And plenty woman have just as strong of a mental mindset as men during war. Furthermore, There are air force jobs, Etc that require less physical strength, And allow woman to fight for their country. Kids, Care, And what woman “should” be doing should have no effect in this matter. People say woman who physically LOOK strong are just trying to outdo men and show off, And sure that could be the case in many, But many women also enjoy training, And feel confident in that kind of body. Many are passionate about motivating others, And saying women should just be skinny and fit is wrong, Every type of body is beautiful. On the other hand, Men are shamed for being skinny, Not having abs or arm strength, Which is also terrible. There should be no “manly” things either. Being happy in your body, And career is the most important. As a woman, I’m disappointed how many other females shame men for their body or career, Then expect equality from men. Actions speak louder than words. Men shouldn’t be expected to provide for their family, Have a strong as hell body. Women shouldn’t be expected to be the caretaker of the family, Be less successful than their husband. Both sexes should be proud of the other. Just how, Women shouldn’t go out of their way and to train or join the military just so they can prove something to men, They should join because they’re passionate about helping their country. Men shouldn’t join because they feel ashamed not to, They should join because they feel confident and proud doing so. There would be less men and women at each other’s throats about their own equality, If they started respecting each other.

• Because of equality and chances, Yes

I will not write to much, Just that women are as capable as men and, If given a chance, Are even better. They have a mindset which helps hem in focusing on tasks which need a lot of time. Moreover, I think everything needs an experiment, And I am sure that the women will only give the best result

• Yes its obvious

Firstly it is no excuse that women shouldnt be allowed in army because they need to care of their children or because the child needs their mother or something as it is quite obvious that a child needs a father too .They say that women have some soft corner but they can be hard when they want too .People say about distractions well when you are at border fighting i dont think you think about love than saving the country .And people have stated about who would be the civilians then to them men can . And women are equally strong as men and about psychological test well women are psychologically stronger than men .

• Military is supposed to be men's world

I find this job not only difficult but also physicall challenging for the women, in various cultures women are known as caretakers of childeren because of their soft hearted personality so it would be enormous fear for them to kill somebody consequently, it can cause huge problems such as psychological thriller.

• No absolutely not

Women should stau at home because thir childs need a mum while growing up and if they cant find a mum nearly they will be stupid like donald trump a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• No absoletly not

Woman sould stay at home and take care of their children because children need a mum while growing up. Asdas
    asda
    sdas
    das
    d
    asd
    asd
    as
    das
    d
    asd
    as
    das
    das

asdasdasd
    asdasdasdas a ad as dasd as das das das as dasd asd as asdasdasdas dasdad asd

• It's absolute madness

Women are obviously not as strong as men science has proved that and see if a war kicks off I want the toughest guys fighting for me I'd sure feel more safe and women should never be abused or guys should never hit a girl,why do you want soldiers probably men shooting at them

• It comes down to testosterone

Women are physically weaker than men because they lack testosterone. A study conducted on marines showed that units with men and women, were less efficient. The female troops were weaker, less accuret and got injured more often. This isn't about people's feelings, war is objective and the best army wins.

• Really people? Women in the army!

They belong home, taking care of the kids. Asldkjfals jlkasd jlkasd jfklasdj kfasdj flasjd klsj kslakj asdj flsadj lkdj d d d dd d kd kd kd kd jjdkjd jk jdk jfksoweurwoie owi u oei rksdsmvsnfwo iwfowinxcznvow iwoejhwe wei we e eww erwer er wer wrt edvbn vbn v nvbnv

• No!!! Definitely not!

Women are physically weaker than men and they cannot pass the fitness test that people who want to join the army take. The other thing is what if they have period when training, then women would have to rush to the toilet and skip the training. They will also be weaker and more tired when they are having period and their big boobs will ,you know, shake up and down.( no offence to those women because I don't know a thing about them because I'm only 8)

• No of course they shouldn't.

I am not even gonna state the obvious that women are physically inferior( whhich is true) ... The fact of the matter is that they provide a distraction which in times of war can be extremelly dangerous... Supposing we are stationed in Iraq for about a year the logical thing is that men will naturally start thinking about sex... Then just a few meters away there are about a 100 women doing drills or whatever... Weather you want it or not it will get your attention while at the same time you should be watching enemy movements across the encampment... Unfortunatelly we men tend to be very easilly distracted by a beautifull woman even when at the same time are with our girlfriend... Imagine what would happen in a situation where we were 1 year apart from each other...

• Yes women should be allowed

• Caution, But 100%

>