Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.

Should women wear pants and shorts more often than not?

• Because why not?

I'm totally fine with skirts and dresses for woman but personally, I'm more attracted to girls wearing pants or shorts (don't ask why) plus I just have to say that I think leggings are more attractive than skirts in my personal opinion so why not, We live in a democracy so green light to anyone who agrees or disagrees?

• Why Is That A Question

The way you're asking this question is partially sexist. I get what you're saying as in, "Should women BE ABLE to wear pants and shorts more often? " Wording it how you did is like saying, "I want you to wear pants and shorts because it gives me pleasure. " But I think women should be able to.

Shamayita says2020-10-27T15:24:11.677
Let them wear whatever they want to. Personally I'm more into pants and shorts rather than skirts.
Anonymous says2020-10-27T15:44:11.353
Totally agree with you. I did not say I don't want females wearing skirts. I just said females look better when wearing pants or shorts in my personal view.