• Women is best in every thing

Women should work Bcoz it is 21st Century, Every body have their own rights to choose their Field, Womens can Work in offices and also at home they have that capability to do both, For example Now a days we can observe in many 🏫 schools the Teachers are more, A women can achieve everything what she Want, πŸ‘©β€βœˆοΈπŸ‘©β€πŸ«πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“

• Women should work

If women work you will have more money and be happier and have a better financial life. You will have more money for your kids for sports, Collage and lots more. The more money you have the happier you and your kids will be in life and it will make them more motivated to do stuff.

• Should women work? Yes

Country economic is being increase day by day. That is why all man cannot work only. Every family has of requirements. They want to lot of money. They haven’t money as enough. Always everyone have to going to be debt. Both the family members must work to prevent it. They are men and women.

• Yes women should work.

Because they has to feel free too and family is important but when woman is unhappy how the family can be happy? And when woman unhappy children understand and feel that. Ofc some women prefer not to work because they are already rich and free to live the life they want and they feel secure but when you are not rich you should get your financial freedom and your life.

• Definitely women should work. . . . .

According to my point of view every women has right to choose their decision of life as its their life. . . No men has the right to take decision of a women life. . . If the question is of just taking care of the children then i think that this work is equally divided between the parents. . .

• Equal rights for women

Women should get equal rights. Whats the point of being sexist. Take jobs like fashion designing as an example. A man can always do that job but it's the omens touch that makes it better. Women should work and have the right to because being a sexist isn't the way.

• Women should work for the family

Women should definitely work because when feeding children the salary of the male is not enough. When the mother also works, the daily work is done easily.It is obvious that women should do housework too.I agree. But they should have the freedom to do a career that they are capable to do, and earn some money to the benefit of their families too.

• Women is everything!

Working women can handle work and home. Women have a natural talent of multitasking which enables her to handle everything. Whether to work or not; It is based on her situation... Every men are not same; Is women respected by all men in all aspects. Men should share all the work; Sharing doesn't mean 50% it is based on the work nature. Cooking, taking care of kids can be taken by women however shopping and teaching kids can be taken care by men. Hence sharing will solve the problem at home. Finally I conclude women should work so that she can be fulfilled in all aspects.

• Women should go to work

Because the household work can be equally shared by man as well as woman, this also provides extra security to man. Money is important to every human being in this materialistic world. Women can be independent instead of depending on their men to take the responsibility and taking all the stress in their official work, returning to home even not able to spend time with their children in their lifetimes. Nature has given equal capability to men as well as women to nurture their children, men are great cooks as well. This all depends upon the understanding between a husband and wife, and wife should take equal responsibility.

• Why is this a debate?

All you people who say women need to take care of children, I tell you this, a man is completely capable of taking care of the kids. Yes, nature made us bear children and we should set time aside for our children if we have a career but that should be necessary regardless of gender. Women are just as able as men to work and are equal to men in every way that counts! Why are some people stuck in their beliefs why can the accept the modern world!! If a woman wants to work NOONE, not men or women alike should stop her she is an independent person who can make her own decisions! Like seriously why is this even a debate?

• Who will take care of the children

If they go out cant it is sure that they cant take a single minute for their children their would always think to stay in the school they will feel lonely so i would conclude that women should not work or else their child will feel very lonely and will be depressed.

• No the don't.

They don't have the same physical stamina. It is a lot more damaging to their health on top of all the domestic duties. Stress also effects greatly a woman's biology. Woman's body is built to conserve the energy for nurturing the offspring. Nature has simply designed us differently and no equality can change that. Have we forgotten who the hunters were suppose to be?

• Women's cant be replaced

The position of a working women can be easily replaced by a man. But 'Never' a position of Women in the house can be replaced. A mother, is a mother.. She cant be replaced by anyone else. No one else can show the love to a child like her. The responsibility of women in more at home which is more needed at the hour than to build the economy of self and world. Children who dont grow under the proper care of a mother is the reason for all illegal activities happening today.

• Womens should not work due to risks to family values.

Nature gives both sexes it roles in life. There are men to work and make Money. Womens are supposed to sit at home with children and take care of home. Work enpowers (overpowers) women causing possibilty to be independent which is not great for family because lesser children or no children will be born obstructed by work needs.

• No, we shouldn't

I'm 25 now, still young and not married and I'm working in an office- my job doesn't totally suck. But, I'd love to quit once I get married. Not because I'm lazy, but because I'd like to take good care of my house and family and myself. Even now when I'm single and with no kids, i often don't have time for many things- after work I'm too tired to clean the house, too tired to cook, too tired to go to the gym or take good care of myself, so I can also look and feel good for a man. I can't imagine combining all that with kids and a man waiting on me at home. Just NO!

• No, we shouldn't

• No, we shouldn't

• No, of course not.

Just take a look at the current political environment surrounding sexual harassment as one small example. These stories are certainly more complicated and interesting than we are to believe when reading media reports, but maybe we shouldn't be placed in situations where sexual tension may get exacerbated or even misinterpreted.

More significantly, how has this improved our lives? Are children thriving in the current environment? How has scheduling play dates worked out? Are families living better with 2 incomes? Clearly we were fooled. Congratulations on equal rights. Now we all get to work harder for less and perhaps the only ones who truly benefit are women without children or gays and lesbians. Having women work truly benefits only a small portion of society. This is not to say that women cannot be smarter or better in some way, or differences in intelligence don't exist within each gender, but how does it really help the majority of people in society?

• Womans r dum

Yah thay just can sit at theyr house and reed. They jus anoy me and i dont like them becuz they always regect me and my mom hit her head and dyed so i have no moms and it makes me not like them so this is why womans should not reed becuz they r dum

• Womans r dum

>