Should xxxtentacion be remembered as a legend

Asked by: Dazzasanta
  • Yes because he

Because he had a big influence on other rappers because some big time rappers like 69 and lil pump were doing live streaming and reacting to xxxtentacion's death and most of the rappers were crying and 69 kept talking about the influence on rappers and his positive energy. This is why Xxxtentacion should be remembered as a legend

• Yes he should

I believe that xxxtentacion should be remembered as a legend because of all of the good in this world that he did in his short 20 years. Xxxtentacion did more charity than u. I don't care how old u are he's done more than u at the age of 20. Also all of the people who have been saved by his music. I read a reddit post about a guy who was self harming and on the brink of ending it when he heard 17 by XXXTENTACION. The fact that he was able to relate to something gave him a will to live. Xxxtentacion was a great man who made a bad mistake. But just remember. If Ghandi died at the age of 20. He would have a died a racist. Thanks for considering my opinion

• Yes He Should Be.

Domestic abuse evidence: Absolutely none he was blackmailed by his ex girlfriend.
    Charity Work: Tons, A ridiculous amount he has helped tons of people out of depression and helped others through tough times.
    He made a bunch of inspirational songs and had a unique voice that made him different from all the other rappers.

• Qqqqqqq qqq qqq

Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq q q qq qqq q q q q q q q q q q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q

q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q

q
    q
    q
    q

q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q

q
    q
    q
    q
    q

q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q

qq
    qq

• You much gay if no

I am a gay child who know gay and you know gay and no gay is gay but gay is homo homo is gay if u homo for Tomo you must also be gay for Day and straight is no word to be used so straight no existence peace kids

• He should be remembered as a legend.

1: "How does depressing music make people better? " It helps them both relate and know they are not alone in what they are dealing with, That simple.

2: "He beat his GF"
    Those were allegations, Not facts.

3: "He is surrounded by negative vibes"
    The Helping Hand Challenge is proof of him helping a lot of people, Not only did HE help a lot of people but inspired thousands, Maybe millions of people to do the same.

4: "His music sucks"
    You probably only listened to a single song by him, And he had a wide variety of music along with relatable lyrics, So simply because you only like that "good christian countrap" does not make his music bad, But your music tastes bad.

• Absolutely yes 100 percent

Listen here liberals, The best ever song in the world is xxxtentacleporns look at me. I would let him beat me every night if i was his pregnant girlfriend! I would let him spotlight moonlight me into a shallow grave in bosnia. If you don't love xxxextentioncord you are truely dumb and stupid and gekyume will whip you with his foreskin. I found it in the dumpster outside the hospital and it tastes like saltwater taffy. Vote mitt romney 2020.

• Xxxtentaction is good

Oh-oh, Lost
    Don't take my heart
    No, It's me, Anything I, Anything I
    Oh-oh, Lost
    Don't take my heart
    No, It's me, Anything I (yeah), Anything I
    Listen close, What is this?
    Is it heart break?
    Is it truly what it feels like?
    What it sound like?
    What is truly at the essence
    Sharp teeth in the chest
    Cancer all in the breast
    Of the beaten and bruised
    Feeling like a pawn to the greed of these fools
    But I never been a piece of the evil
    In the womb of these fake fuck niggas
    With they masks up, Presume
    I'll be telling, If I got a load, I swear I resume
    On my conquest
    For the key to the chest where my mind slept
    And the love in my heart is a cancer
    And I spread it through the wall as an answer
    To the cries of the dead and the vanquished
    The depressed and the lost and the damned, It's
    Preservation of the peace, An ideal world
    Never lonely when you flowin' through my mind, Girl
    I apologize, 'cause I couldn't see the pain in your damn eyes
    'Cause a nigga made you leave with your heart in between different pains
    Couldn't see ya when ya ain't cry
    I guess I'm at a loss for words
    To feel so close to someone, And finding they're gone the next day
    I guess you never realize how permanently damaging that is

• X x x t e n t a c t i o n

Oh-oh, Lost
    Don't take my heart
    No, It's me, Anything I, Anything I
    Oh-oh, Lost
    Don't take my heart
    Listen close, What is this?
    Is it heart break?
    Is it truly what it feels like?
    What it sound like?
    What is truly at the essence
    Sharp teeth in the chest
    Cancer all in the breast
    Of the beaten and bruised
    But I never been a piece of the evil
    In the womb of these fake fuck niggas
    With they masks up, Presume
    On my conquest
    And the love in my heart is a cancer
    Couldn't see ya when ya ain't cry
    I guess I'm at a loss for words

• He never beat any women

Geneva Ayala, X's ex girlfriend even admitted into lying about Jahseh beating her. Also Jahseh has done many things to redeem his bad deeds such as starting a foundation, Donating to charities, And supporting adoption centers. His songs also helped thousands of people across the country who suffer from depression.

• No he shouldn't

I don't believe he should be seen as a legend. From the beginning he alwad had subpar lyrics, Sloppy production and never really said anything in his music. Lets not mention the horrible things he was in trouble before he died. So, No, A subpar musician and someone who has done the things he have should not be seen as a legend

• He Was Horrible Person

He beat his pregnant girlfriend and ended up in jail numerous times. His music wasn't even good to begin with. No lyrical meaning or complexity. The only good thing he ever did was get shot in his car, But that BMW i8 wasn't that good of a car anyways. And even if he "changed" near the end of his life, It doesn't change his horrible past.

• How Does Depression Music Make People Not Sad Boyyos?

It is pretty sad that he got shot, And yes, His music is alright, It’s really not bad at all. But just because he is on every twelve year old girls’ snapchat story doesn’t mean he should be regarded as a musical legend. I believe that level of respect goes to true musical innovators like Elvis or Hank. And he did a lot of charity, He’s a pretty good person. But becuase he’s all kind and everything doesn’t mean he’s a legendary musician.

• Heck no by Jhoan Valladares

In the article “Should xxxtentacion be remembered as a legend” that goes against the idea. Phoebe606 stated that, ”The fact that everyone praises the guy although he almost beat up a woman to death bc she was pregnant is horrifying. ” In 2016 he was alleged to beat former Girlfriend. A graphic video has emerged from TMZ showing Xxxtentacion hitting the a girl in the back of the head. On one podcast, Xxxtentacoin told a story about chocking a imate for thinking he was gay.

• He is not very famous, And violent.

XXXtentacion is not widely known. Where he is widely know, He is infamous for violence and general meanness. The legends of the world are people known for their ability to influence large groups of people in a positive direction, And XXX is certainly not a contributor to any large progressive movements.

• Never heard of him.

So I have no memory and therefore he does not hold any status in my thoughts, Legendary or otherwise.
    Once we are dead we are largely forgotten. Fleeting occurrences of brain held imagery soon dissipate and brain activity rapidly re-directs to other, More pressing needs.
    New music, New inspiration, New idolatry. Live for now and the possibility of the future and stop dwelling in the past.

• Oh hell to the no no no

He is a domestic abuser. His music also kinda sucked tbh lol. The fact that everyone praises the guy although he almost beat up a woman to death bc she was pregnant is horrifying. He scares the hecccccck outta me likeee no u know what im saying lol. Ughhh i need 2 more wordsss.

• His music and terrible and dying doesn’t make you a legend

If you are going to be a legend, You have to have good songs, Good albums, And influence WHILE YOU’RE ALIVE. Everyone thought his music sucked and he’s a woman beater. You guys hate R. Kelly for being a woman beater but not X? He did the same thing. But yeah he’s so overrated by so many 13 year olds that listen to his music with a bart Simpson edit. That’s all. Swipe up to get iced up

• His Music Eats Butt

His music is worthy of legend status. It's okay. Besides, Who cared about him before he died. Like 4 people? Maybe?

He's only talked about because he's dead. I listened to his music only after he died and it's okay I guess? But not great. Same with a lot of the other dead people who every one wants to call legends now.

I guess his music wasn't bad. It just wasn't good enough to be a legend. In order to be a legend, You kind of have to be recognized in life and in death. The only people who liked him while he was alive were the emo kids. Everyone else is a bandwagon.

Sorry not sorry.

• He may be remembered, But not as a legend.

His music may have influenced some people. But it is largely focused on the topics of suicide, Depression and drug use. As well as relationships. His music often portrays these topics in a negative light. And in some cases is downright misogynistic and damaging to some. We must not also forget his case of domestic violence against his ex girlfriend and the prison time he faced. The traits he showed before his sentence and after as well as the things he said about his violence towards a homosexual boy show signs of sociopathy. Now you could argue that he redeemed himself by the time he was killed. But that is up to debate.

These things are not the characteristics of a legend. A legend is someone who achieves something great for all of humanity and is remembered for generations upon generations for that achievement. XXXtentacion will not be remembered for that.

SupremePatty says2019-01-24T20:37:19.583
No he’s not a legend his music sucks