• Electric cars are the best!!

Although the electric cars don't have the same speeds as cars using fuel, electric cars are much better. An electric car is very quiet and very smooth. It makes most regular cars seem clunky and outdated. Imagine never going to a gas station again. All you have to do is pull into your garage or driveway, reach over for a plug, and push it into the charging inlet. In most parts of the world, electricity is ubiquitous and cheap with a big cost advantage over petroleum. That's why I believe electric cars are better

• Change is inevitable!

Everyone here seems fighting over petty issue; shall cars use electricity or not? Guys, do you use natural gas, fossil fuel to lighten up your houses, offices, malls? Or, do you use electricity for that? Burning coal to get electricity to lighten up your house is equally bad. Isn't it? Change is inevitable, and researchers are working on providing solutions to replace gas, fuels, and even regular electricity. Think again, and help each other on saving natural resources for efficient use. Be ready to buy a hybrid electric car which will be much faster than gas-fueled cars!

• Use electric cars!!!!

Electric cars are actually cheaper because you don't have to buy gas again and again and again. They are raising the prices so you have to use more money every gallon. SO BUY ELECTRIC CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS So that is my opinion so the question is what is yours ? ? ?

• Yes, if you can afford it.

If it is affordable for the individual than I believe they should buy electric cars. It will help to keep our earth clean and reduce on all the toxins and pollution in the air. Electric cars will also help the person later on save quite a bit of money by not having to buy gas.

• Yes, you should buy an electric car

I think that sooner or later majority of people will own electric cars. I believe that they are far more fuel efficient and will improve the environment. Electric cars produce way less fuel emissions and can reduce and slow down global warming. Electric cars are built to last as well.

• I think everybody should have an electric car.

I think this because motor cars with vehicles are the leading cause of pollution in America. And we can easily stop this problem. Pollution is a never-ending problem, people try to stop it or make things better but really it's just getting worse. Tesla has invented a factory that's just run on batteries so there will be less air pollution

• Electric cars are the better option

Electric cars are worth purchasing despite the higher cost. Electric cars are much better for the environment. Although making electric car batteries produces emissions, they produce less than gasoline cars long term. A recent study by the the Union of Concerned Scientists found that gasoline cars produce 56 tons of emissions over their lifetime compared to only 28 tons by electric cars. Electric cars also promote the use of clean energy sources. As energy sources become cleaner, electric cars will also become much more environmentally friendly. This will push energy producers to use cleaner energy sources as electric cars become more popular. Although electric cars are currently more expensive that gasoline cars, they might be the right option for you if you care about the environment. This price gap will also decrease as the technology within electric cars improves. Another consideration is that gasoline cars are currently an important part of American culture, but over time this will become less important to society as electric cars become more popular.

• Electric cars are clean, quiet and fun to drive

It is so easy to charge at home and have the car ready for the next day. My solar panels mean our electricity is as green as possible. When travelling further than my regular commute, the network of chargers is improving at the rate of 10 chargers a week in the UK. In the winter, it defrosts and warms up ready. A pleasure to drive.

• Yes Electric Cars

Electric cars are better than gasoline cars because they don’t release greenhouse gasses into the air. They are quick and quit. Most people hate sitting in the middle seat because it makes you feel sick when the engine is under you, but in electric cars, you don’t have the engine. You even have more space because of the front trunk. Don’t you hate going to the gas station? With electric cars just plug in the car when you get home and in the morning you are ready to go!

• Yes Electric Cars

• I can't buy cars.

I'm broke. I can't buy cars. I can't afford it. ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​

• If you were into cars like me you'll understand

I love combustion engines I love the smell and the sound of them I love manual gearbox boxes which electric cars don't have that is why I hope electric cars die I don't even like people who drive them I like to be annoying around them by reving my engine

• Electric cars: bad

I believe that electric cars are hurting the environment, because they use coal to make the electricity in electric cars. Burning coal is bad for the air. We need to help the air, not hurt the air, so I believe people should stop using electric cars. What is your opinion?

• There is no such thing as a perfect solution

Everything has a downside, from capitalism to socialism, from unrestricted free speech to censorship. Electric cars are no different. The coal burning and inconvenience are the two most common arguments against them. A lot of people falsely promote Electrics as a cure-all for environmental problems and inevitable natural resource depletion-they're not.

• Electric cars are the same

Electric cars are just as bad for the environment as gas powered cars. And electric cars don't drive very far. They also take a whole night to recharge. This is bad because it is a pain to use them, and it uses electricity. Using electricity is good, but how electric cars use electricity is bad.

• Electric cars: bad

• Electric cars are stupid

Cars have survived coal and fuel for so long that i don't think it is even fair for electric cars to be in the competition, i like the hum and noise of non-electric car engines. If you make electric cars you are basically taking the fun and thrill and meaning away from cars

• Horses for courses

Electric cars are not a ‘cure all’! They are not new technology. They have been there and failed to survive as early as the 50s! There is a segment that could benefit from electrification - agreed. But, Petrol/diesel powered vehicles are/will be necessary - they have their own advantages. They have proven track record and established fuel logistics. They have shown their worth in any weather/any terrain/any time! The problem is one of taking sides and forcing people to use only electric technology and setting unrealistic goals. Internal combustion technology is also getting much cleaner and super efficient. A tiny four cylinder nowadays extracts such immense power to even run Porsches - it would be foolish to ignore such advancements. Range anxiety, load limitations, performance and range loss stressed conditions, rechargeability outside of comfort zones, weather, value and longevity - all these issues still plague electrics.

• The truth of the matter

All in all, it is largely a matter of preference. Traditional gearheads are going to want the grumble, roar, and smell of a gasoline engine, while modern gearheads will want it for the ludicrous acceleration and comfort. Do I think electric cars will completely take over the future? No, because there is not enough lithium in the world to supply the demand for everyone to have an electric car. Both cars will harm the environment in one way or another, as electricity is mainly produced by fossil fuels, and gasoline burns there fossil fuels. Electric cars are cheaper-if you have it for 20 years or so. If you plan on holding onto it for that long, then go for it, but you'll have to replace the batteries at some point, and that is extraordinarily expensive. Plus, the value of a brand new car immediately depreciates once it rolls off the lot, and electric cars will have to be bought periodically for brand new prices if you want that competitive edge.

• No way for electric cars

Electric cars takes a long time to be recharge and it a waste of electricity plus electricity comes from coal and burning coals is bad for the air just like non electric cars. Some people also like the sound of non electric cars because it totally sounds cooler. If the world starts using electric cars, some people are also not used to electric cars so they have to spent a loner time trying to figure out how to use it and maybe they press the wrong button and they die in an accident. In singapore and many places, people are damaging the cars and the person in charge has to spent more money repairing it. So... Don't use electric cars!!!

>