• My pet, My Property.

Bestiality isn't rape, Unless they can talk. If I paid for a dog, I can do whatever the hell I want with my pet. Going by that logic humans can't consent because humans are animals. Many animals do have behavior, Such as capuchin monkeys that will flirt with a male for days to mate with him and I've observed capuchins doing this courting towards humans. Animals can consent you just have to know the behaviors that are displayed. Saying they can't consent is like saying a nonverbal human has no ability to consent when they could be trying to consent but because we rely so heavily on spoken language we think it has to speak in order to consent.

• Human are boring

I mean c'mon apart from skin tone gender and size differences most human's are the same. At least let some weirdo's bone animals because I want a centaur buddy. Imagine how awesome it would be to go drinking with a centaur only to be approached by a big breasted lizard girl who then becomes your waifu who wouldn't want that.

• Zoophilia is a hobby not a crime

Most states find having sex and fulfilling your sexual desires
    animals is bad for the person's health, Cuz they claim that many animals such as
    equines, Elephants, Whatever the animal may be, They claim that animals
    carry diseases and find it gross

but I see it as an opportunity to start a new life or any life
    with an animal. Cuz animals have been there for us than your typical
    officer. They deserve the attention.

They deserved to be treated with royalty and having sex with them
    and pleasuring them is increases their stamina and arousing personality.
    I'm not a animal whisperer, But if I were say like a elephant or horse,
    I would get the sense of dissatisfaction that I'm not getting the attention nor sexual pleasure and interaction I deserve. But if you want to do with a non-domesticated animal such as Elephant, Horse, Donkey, Zebra, Orca, Or any animal for that matter. You need to delve deep into their mind
    and find out what turns them on and arouses them. And their female and fully tame it before having sexual fun and interaction with them.

Overall. .
    It's time we give them the full attention they deserve

• Motherfucker what do you think?

Of course not, I don’t wanna see a person f***ing a dog outside my house. Does not matter what animal. Like what the f**k is wrong with people. This is a strong no. How do people even say yes. Everybody who does this should rot in hell. This should be illegal everywhere!

• No. It's Animal Abuse.

Animals have rights. Animals are not just property of their owners. If they were why would we give them names? We don't give cellphones a name because it's a just a thing. Animals also cannot give consent. It traumatizes the animal just like it traumatizes a child if their raped by an adult or a woman who is raped by a man etc. All humans are animals also. So if we have rights then so do other species/animals have rights not to be violated by their "masters", We have a duty to protect animals from unnecessary harm.

• It should be federally banned

Seriously. Why does the government allow states to have their own laws about it. Some states you can do it with no consequence. Not even making this up, It is legal in states like New Mexico. It is not right to do inappropriate things with an unconsenting animal. The AIDS epidemic was started by a monkey, So we should prevent further STD epidemics by banning these acts. Also bestiality porn is legal in 99% of the United States. This kinda messed up

• Animals can't consent most of the time.

There are instances of animals mounting humans and in this case the animal is the clear sexual initiator, But obviously this tends to be harmless and the human is nearly always clothed when this happens (for instance, A dog humping a leg). Legalisation assumes that the human is the initiating party and animals don't have any consistent way to "consent" either. Animals also cannot romantically reciprocate any hypothetical affections, Making legalisation of this mainly a lustful pursuit. Now, If some point in the future technology was advanced enough to allow for the same degree of interpretation of consent as humans can produce, Then there would be more of an argument for "yes", But that clearly hasn't occurred yet.

• Animals are like children

Animals are like children they do not have the intelligence to understand the concept of consent so there is no reason anybody should have sex with an animal. Such as many other people i think that children and animals are very vulnerable and any kind of abuse from physical to sexual will harm them in ways that can make them unable to do things normal animals do within the animal kingdom

• Animals Cannot Consent

Animals simply cannot consent, Meaning all beastiality is rape. Animals can be coaxed or trained into committing sexual acts with humans, But this is statutory rape because it's not their conscious decision. It's what they're forced to do. It's been scientifically proven that animals do not feel pleasure in the same way that humans do, So raping your pets is not doing anyone a favour. If animals respond to sexual assault, It's because their natural instincts are being taken advantage of and they don't understand what is happening. Their bodies go in "autopilot", Falsely believing this is "natural". It is not, And it harms their ability to sexually function properly in the future. Keeping it illegal creates a stigma, And this stigma is necessary in order to stop people from raping more animals or normalizing the sexual assault of innocent creatures.

• Zoophilia/Bestiality should not be legalized in America or anywhere for that matter.

Zoophilia/bestiality should never be legalized. I'm shocked anyone can even defend it, But I guess some people are just messed up in the head. It's wrong for so many reasons.
    First of all, An animal can not give you verbal consent. You might think you are pleasuring them, But you can not know for sure if they actually want whatever you are doing to them. You also don't know if they understand 100% what you are doing. If you interact with an animal in a sexual manner you should be put on an offenders list.
    Secondly, Animals can spread and contract many STD's/STI's such as chlamydia, Herpes, Gonorrhea, And HIV. STD's can often be more dangerous to animals than humans. Not only can they give a person STD's, They can spread many other diseases and infections as well.
    Another thing is, Animals are unpredictable. They could get violent and lash out during whatever sexual activity is taking place. That is a great way to catch something, And get yourself hurt. Genitalia is obviously not the same for different species, So you might not even know what is dangerous and what isn't. Sexual activities aren't good for the human or the animal. More so the animal of course.
    Lastly, There are so many other ways to pleasure and show appreciation for animals. There is no reason to make it sexual. Cross-breeding should never be a thing and never ends well.
    All this being said, Hopefully you change your mind. This type of behavior should never be legalized or defended. Bestiality is a horrible, Disgusting thing.

Anonymous says2020-05-12T19:36:44.570
Furries get the wall