• Shrek ota vitun kyllästää minut

Nothing beats shrek, Shrek is love, Shrek is life
    perfect body and over 200 IQ, He is an ubermensch, Shaggy is nothing in comparison, Hes a weak skinny beta teen in comparison to this chonky chad
    shrek is the overlord of everyone. He is so handsome and i want his ogre seed in me

• Shrek is a culmination of greatness.

It is common knowledge that Shrek was formed by the energy released when Jesus hi-fived Thanos. That ball of green power then slowly molded into shrek by the addition of the power of Smash Mouth's All Star. Shrek's power, Energy and control increases manifolds whenever someone on this planet listens to Smash Mouth or speaks in a Scottish accents. As of now, Shrek has the power to defeat any creature ever created including thanos and Jesus Himself. Shaggy is also a powerful creature but he has a lot to learn, Shaggy came into being in 1969 A. D. While Shrek was created in 20 A. D. But he never made a tv appearance until 2001 A. D. His power knows no limits and his one flick of a wrist is capable of dissecting Shaggy's entire body. Shrek's great ally donkey is also the master of Shaggy's ally Scooby Doo, Donkey was created purely out of the energy of the great god Faun's fart after he had eaten big chungus for dinner. In a fight, Shrek and Donkey's powers combine and create an infinity of pure energy, Strength and power capable of obliterating all life on earth. All shaggy can merely do is uproot the Eiffel Tower only if he tries real hard.

• Shrek is the god

Shrek is the creator of the universe, The big bang was trillions of degrees kelvin when it started so hat means that Shrek can make a part of the earth so hot, It can melt pure carbon. He also created black holes which have so much density that they bent space-time. He also ran faster than the dragon and with a few calculations, It can run faster that 460 kph. I rest my case.

• Shrek is more powerful

Yes I think that Shrek is more powerful because Shrek will pile you down any opponent ok and yeah I think that Sherk is more important and more powerful than shaggy Shrek is a god Shrek is love Shrek is life for god sake my man Shrek is the funniest character ever

• Shrek is stronger

Shrek we see is just a mere shade of his real power, For instance, His balls. Their size is literally incomprehensible, The best analogy was that, A planck particle is to a multiverse as an entire hyper-omniverse is to about 0. 0003% of one pubic hair. A full power shaggy is too weak for shrek to even notice.

• Ok cool thanks

Ok I’m sorry but you know I’m not a big girl but you don’t have any time for a drink and you can do you know I love the place I like the place where are the people you going on with you wanna and your friends you come out with your drink or you can come and meet us in a couple hours a

• Strong but. . . Both weak compared to her

Anne one shots both of them at 0% cause she op lol ha ha ha hah has hahaha ah hahh ah ah ahah ha ha ahah ahah ah ah ah a hha hah ah ahahahahahahhahahah ah ah ah ahahah ahahah ah ahha ah hahahah ah ah ah ah ah aha

• Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life

Shaggy is powerful in his Ultra Instinct form, Having caused the Big Bang by going a little of 10% of his power. However Shrek is pure power, Being able to create 10 big bangs with a mere thought, Shrek created the universe as we know it, Shrek is also far physically stronger as shown in his multiple films, And is faster. In the end, The answer is simple, Shaggy is Power, But Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life.

• His Overwhelming Manliness

Shaggy may hay strength, But he does not have 3. 5 metric tons of raw sexual aggression. Shrek is love Shrek is life. Therefore you cannot kill Shrek, Because he is life. Shrek has proven time and time again that he is powerful enough to easily defeat Shaggy. Shaggy uses 0. 1 percent of his power for most enemies, That means he has a limit. Shrek has no limit. He has no percent of power because numbers are too small to calculate his power level. Shrek wins. Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

• Shrek is Dreck

There is absolutely no point of comparison between the Almighty Ogrelord Shrek and Shaggy.
    Shrek could create the entire universe by just farting. In a fight between Shaggy and him, Shaggy would be nothing more than a grain of sand.
    This whole supposition is insulting to Lord Shrek and his followers.

• Shaggy would eliminate Shrek, However. . .

Shaggy, As I said in my previous argument, Would eliminate Thanos using a mere fraction of 1% of his power. Subsequently, As i also said before, Shaggy created the Big Bang by going a little over 10% of his power. Shrek was formed when Shaggy high-five Jesus actually, This was shortly after Shaggy stepped on Thanos, The radiation formed from the high five subsequently formed Shrek. As you know, Shrek is a mix of Jesus and Shaggy, However he posesses more of Jesus's powers than Shaggys, Which makes him weaker. Shaggy actually defeated Jesus using 15% of his power, Which remember Shaggy's limit is not 100%. During the battle of Midway, Where Shaggy used 0. 001% to drop the bombs on Nagasaki & Hiroshima. This angered Shrek, But he was training in the hyperbolic time chamber.

Now to the real issue here, Shaggy is able to manipulate matter in the universe, While Shrek still can not do this. Fortunately for Shrek, He can travel back in time, However Shaggy can create a separate universe for Shrek to time travel to. He can then enclose the separate universe. Now, Shrek being a mix of Jesus and Shaggy, Contains the N-Word Pass, However he was killed by alternate dimensional Shrek, Who then banished the N-Word pass the the current dimensional Shrek obtained during the fight against Shaggy, Which in part, Was the weaker version of Shrek. Now 10% of the current-old dimensional shrek was 1% of the original dimensional Shrek's power.

Now, To the finale. Shrek at full power matches Shaggy at 20% of his power, However since Shaggy has no limit, Neither does Shrek. Shrek can threaten Shaggy's throne, But he will never obtain his throne. Especially because Shaggy has the last N-Word pass. The N-Word is more powerful than all the energy contained within 2% power Shaggy, Which is nothing for Shaggy but too much to handle for Shrek. Finally, We can see that Shaggy, Keep in mind without the N-Word pass, Can easily defeat Shrek.

P. S In the alternate case where Shrek obtains the N-Word pass, He can defeat Shaggy (Big Suprise! ) The N-Word pass can negate any form of Shaggy energy thrown at Shrek, Since Shrek can now alter the fabric of time and space with the N-Word Pass. Shrek would be Shaggy if Shrek had the N-Word pass, However if we bring in Ultra Instinct Shaggy, This would be way different.

ARGUMENT 2: Ultra Instinct Shaggy vs (N-Word Pass w/ Orge Powers) Shrek
    As stated in an alternate argument supporting Shrek, Orge Powered Shrek is very powerful. So powerful that without the N-Word pass, He could take down Shaggy (with a brutal fight of course! ). However, Shaggy is always prepared, And of course comes with Ultra Instinct, Which unfortunately for Shrek, He does not have because he inherited some powers from Jesus. Unfortunately, I will have to end this argument short, So Ultra Instinct Shaggy would wipe (Orge Powered, N-Word Pass) Shrek from existence. This ends the debate.

• Shaggy is GOD.

Shaggy could use! 0% of his power and easily smite Shrek. His swamp is not safe from Ultra Instinct Shaggy, And even if Shrek tried to fight then Shaggy would just use 25% of his power and defeat them all. Have you seen Shrek's fighting capabilites? Weak. It's all ogre for him.

• No shaggy is

The almighty shaggy is the strongest being to ever exist. For he has defeated every wrestler and villain ever. Even hulk. Better yet. He only uses 1% of his power of the time. For sure. Shrek. As powerful as Shrek is. Defeating Gru in his latest battle for the n-word pass. Would lose.

• Shaggy has power no entity has the power to possess

Shaggy is a mf god so if u think that Shrek is better ur wrong. All Shrek did was say "somebody once told me" and dipped bro. For real. However shaggy is the god of the clue crew whereas all of shreds friends were donkeys. Come at my weave bro.

• 1% power. Nuff said

Shaggy only needed to use 1% of his power to create the universe. This is canon, Read a book for once in your life. Piece Out. Everything from here is just to fill out the required amount of words. Pay no attention. Forget your troubles come on get Happy People

• Ultra Instinct is Unbeatable

Goku was able to shake the universe with his presence simply by existing in an Ultra Instict state. When Shaggy, Who is already a god, Uses it, He actually has to use 10% of his power to keep this universe from imploding. All Shrek has is some average sword skills and a magic keyboard.

• Shreak in not more powerful than shaggy

Shrek is not more powerful than shaggy because Shrek had the power to fart really loud but could it kill someone. While super instinct shaggy took out a whole gang of bad guys at an all you can eat place in under a few minutes. He used his bare fists while they used weapons.

• Shaggy is a primordial being and is the creator of the universe

He made a goddamn chicken salad fly and not to mention in the movie the spirit of the original shaggy took over the body of the actor who played him in the movie turning him into the most swoolll man living with the guidance of the spirit of divine lord shaggy

• Shaggy has only used 1% of his power

Imagine if shaggy started to use all of his power he would absolutely dominate Shrek that he'd be embarrassed and dumped by Fiona (his wife) Shrek is a little bitch compared shaggy, Shaggy is an absolute legend with that nigga Scooby-Doo, Shrek is also my nigga but shaggy is just flit.

• Shaggy will rule all without mercy

Rossiya – svyashchennaya nasha derzhava,
    Rossiya – lyubimaya nasha strana.
    Moguchaya volya, Velikaya slava –
    Tvoio dostoyanye na vse vremena!
    Slav'sya, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye,
    Bratskih narodov soyuz vekovoi,
    Predkami dannaya mudrost' narodnaya!
    Slav'sya, Strana! My gordimsya toboi!
    Ot yuzhnyh morei do polyarnogo kraya
    Raskinulis' nashi lesa i polya.
    Odna ty na svete! Odna ty takaya –
    Khranimaya Bogom rodnaya zemlya!
    Shirokii prostor dlya mechty i dlya zhizni.
    Gryadushchiye nam otkryvayut goda.
    Nam silu daiot nasha vernost' Otchizne.
    Tak bylo, Tak yest' i tak budet vsegda!

warriorc says2019-03-06T18:10:03.840
Why is this in religion?
indianfctgenius447 says2019-05-02T15:26:41.240
I was only 9 years old.
I loved Shrek so much, I had all the merchandise and movies.
I pray to Shrek every night, Thanking him for the life I’ve been given. “Shrek is love” I say, “Shrek is life. "
My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Shrek.
I called him a cunt.
He hits me and sends me to sleep.
I'm crying now and my face hurts.
I lay in bed, Really cold. I feel something warm. . .
It's Shrek! I was so happy.
He whispers in my ear "This is my swamp. "
He grabs me with his ogre hands, And puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready.
I spread my ass cheeks for Shrek.
He penetrates my butthole.
It hurts so much, But I do it for Shrek. I can feel my butt tearing and eyes watering.
I want to please Shrek.
He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love.
My dad walks in.
Shrek looks him straight in the eye and says,
"It's all ogre now. "
Shrek leaves through my window.
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.