• It's very comfy

People can dress faster and not be late for work. Sleeping nude will also make it easier to go to the bathroom at 1:00 in the morning. People will take less time getting to bed and will get more sleep. This is why sleeping nude will be better for people

• I dont think you should

I have a big wang so if someone pulls off my sheets like my mum it might hit them in the face and completely injure them with my cock and then they will be in a coma and I don't want to see my mum in a coma because she is my mother, also I don't want to go to jail for attempted murder from cock to face. But in addition if I sleep in pyjamas which by the way are very expensive for my poor Kenyan family my huge shlong will put a large abnormally size holle in the crouch piece. This hole is so big it will turn into a black hole and swallow kenya. I will then go to jail for muder due to the mass muder of 10,000,000 poor people.

• I think u should not sleep nude

I think we should not sleep nude because if someone wakes you up and pulls off the sheets then they will see you nude. If you sleep with your dog they will see you nude. And in my opinion I like sleeping in my pjs and that is why i think you should sleep in your pjs.

• It's very comfy

• It's very comfy

• It's very comfy

• It's very comfy

• It's very comfy

desttoyer says2018-02-21T18:11:44.470
Weirdo
>