• Soccer is much better

Soccer is so much more fun to watch because people are constantly moving around. Also i think you need more skill for soccer. I think this because in baseball pretty much the only thing you need is hand eye coordination, And we use hand eye coordination for many things on the daily, But the only thing we use our feet for is types walking and running. This means that we have to develop feet skills on our own while baseball players already have learned hand eye coordination from picking things up, Throwing things, Typing, And so much more

• Soccer is better than baseball

The Battle Between Soccer and Baseball:
    Alice Hunt
    Throughout this paper I will be telling you how and why soccer is better than baseball. You will learn that soccer is more known and popular. Soccer is harder and their players play more in a game. Last but, not least soccer is balanced and organized in their scheduling, and there games don’t go on forever.
    Now I am going to tell you why soccer is more known and more popular than baseball.
    Soccer is popular in Europe, Africa, Asia, and America and baseball is played in North America and Europe. More people in the the world like soccer better than baseball. Soccer is well loved and played professionally in most countries.
    Soccer players play more and soccer is harder. Soccer players play non stop with no time outs and half time breaks. Sports Illustrated communist timed a ball in play the game lasted 3 hours and 15 minutes, the ball was in 12 minutes and 22 seconds, and he was being generous with the stopwatch. A soccer field is bigger than a baseball diamond there are more people on a baseball team than a soccer team, therefore soccer players run more. Seriously have you ever seen a un in shape guy on a soccer team, I will tell you it’s like finding a four leaf clover. Have you seen the muscles on the soccer players compared to the muscles on a baseball team?
    Soccer is more balanced and organized with it’s scheduling and doesn’t go on forever. Soccer has regulation which makes teams work harder, it filters out the bad teams.In a true league every team plays another an equal amount of times in baseball however that is not the case. Soccer has 38 games in the world cup, baseball has 162 games in the world series, what is going on? Another funny thing is that is called the “World series” but it is only played in a couple of other countries besides America, however the World Cup is actually played all around the world.

• Soccer is 100% better than baseball

Soccer is a sport where every play is different, as some other participants in this poll have stated. In soccer, you have other people using their bodies to block you from hitting a small object into a large rectangular structure. Soccer is much more physical and requires so much more intelligence than baseball, where all you have to do is hit a ball with a bat and run. Granted; the ball is small and the bat is thin, but after that all you have to do is know when to stop and go. Plus, soccer makes people much more fit because of all the rigorous training competitive soccer players have to go through, and we benefit more because of the family environment and traveling, although that happens from both sides but not as much for baseball players.

• Every play is different

Soccer is a sport where every play is different. Although the game takes longer to score, the fans are more interested in the game and games sell out even if the team is in last place. As much as I enjoy the game of baseball which is my favorite sport to watch in person, the game is very long and the plays seem to be the same over for three hours while a soccer game that runs for three hours, each play is different.

• Personal opinion.... Yes

And this isn't me bashing on baseball; I've seen baseball games countless times and it can be entertaining. I think after awhile it can be hard to focus on the game because of the lack of on-field play and occasional scoring. Soccer (Football) is more fast-paced non-stop action through and through.

Posted by: S.K
  • Yes, soccer is so much better.

I love soccer. Now, @whitefoxvt, something makes me think you either don't play soccer, or you haven't been playing for a long time. Soccer is a very complicated sport. I should know, I have played it since I was 3 years old, and I am now 16. Don't get me wrong, I agree that soccer is a better sport.

Thank you, and God save the king.
    ------- The-Voice-of-Truth

• Soccer is way better.

Soccer is way better. You just try to kick the ball into the goal or try to not let the other people try to get the ball into the goal. Soccer is so less complicated then baseball. So complicated. Plus, you hit a ball with a bat. That sounds very dangerous.

• Soccer is gay

Soccer is a bunch grass fairies who run around in circles and maybe get one goal per game. How is that fun to watch? If you play soccer i have no respect for you and you have no room to talk crap about any other sport. Go clean the grass stains off tour socks

>