• We Should Have Phones in School

Some academies use tablets for education. We can use that same way for phones. Phones are not just used for games and chats. Students should be able use phones in school for research, Homework, Etc. Also, Students get stressed everyday by studying and homework. We could give them a free time with phones at school.

• Current fastest way to obtain maximum information.

Age is changing, Technology is arising. The age of books are old school. Today e-classes is preferred around the world. They are portable. But only thing is that they must be used in a correct manner. Today nobody usually prefers the dictionary as the google assistant is a substitute to it.

• Phones Are Helpful To Learning

1. With phones, Students can take photos of teacher’s notes. By this, I mean the things that teachers write on the board when teaching. This will greatly decrease the amount of time wasted by students writing down notes. 2. If students choose to cheat or get distracted by their devices, It is technically their choice. Even though the teachers should confiscate phones if they are caught doing something else, If they do not get caught, They are missing out on learning. 3. Phones are helpful. Students can contact their parents in the event of an emergency. If they forget their dictionary or calculator, They can download these apps on their phone easily. 4. Phones help students learn about digital techonology. Allowing phones could help the teachers teach and understand digital citizenship which I believe everyone needs to learn, As the new technology involves a great number of digital privacy and responsibility choices. So in conclusion, Phones should be allowed in schools.

• Phones can help a multitude of students.

Phones are needed. Phones make things way easier. A multitude of students needs their phones to contact their parents on various topics. "Students can cheat" then monitor them and take it away if they're caught cheating. How difficult is it to watch a child as they're sitting in a fixed position? "They'll play on their phones" if they decide to do that, Then that is their fault. And again, Remove their phones if they're caught. If they didn't have phones, They would still be distracted by something else regardless.

• School's primary purpose is to expose adolescents to society.

If it were a place to educate people on how to survive then it would teach teenagers about taxes, But no, The government needs to make sure their people are barely employable otherwise we'd have countries with only leaders and no followers.
    On that note, Phones are just another handicap. It serves the purpose of school perfectly. Weak willed individuals will take their phone-staring habits to their adult life and it will hold them back.

• No one should have phones in school

I think that no phones should be in school not even teachers. One reason i think no one should have phone in school is that they will play on their phone and not work. Another reason is that they can cheat. I strongly believe that no phones should be in school

• No one should have phones in school

• Phones are a distraction and really nothing else.

What exact benefit do phones offer students? The one thing everyone's saying is that it helps writing notes if you take a photo of the board, And it 'helps introduce you to digital technology' which is absurd as you can just use your phone outside of school. You can do everything you want with a phone with your laptop and do it better, Except maybe taking photos. I think that people saying 'yes' don't understand that the majority of time spent on phones is spent doing less productive work, Such as scrolling through social media or texting other people. Who's to say that phones won't serve that same purpose in the classroom?

• We Shouldn't Even Have The Internet in Schools

. . . But then again, We shouldn't offer children choices, Or the right of choice. Or free speech out of turn. Or anything beyond the whip and the lash and the ruler and the paddle.

This world, Is a hateful world, And those who populate it, Are full of hate. Only the strong, Should survive, Therefore only the strong are to power. Children as valued, Gunk up the world. Let their tears nourish their own hatred, So to win eventual, Distant bloody victories.

No, I'm not kidding. I Hate People. But I REALLLLLYYYY, Hate Kids.

• Students in grade

School need anything but a bunch of electronics. Most students would take their gadgets, Play fortnite or PUBG or whatever, And then when the teacher comes to see if they're paying attention, Said students would close their game (or social media) and pull up blackboard or schoology. "Yes Mrs. Dickenson! I was just opening the assignment! " Teachers (that I dealt with, Anyway) are mostly a bunch of idiots, And wouldn't be too out of place if the roles were reversed. All the smart teachers I had were coaches. Go figure.