• Student should to do work free time

Every student know that student life is most expensive. SO, If those students who have free time who recognize that after college their time free or boring then those students should to do work. Then they will earn money and get experience and learn more things. This money can, T be a big money we can say this money is little as pocket money. And there are some student those may not afford study expensive and they have a big wish or big goal in the future they do work for earn money for study expensive. Some students recognize that their study expenses are little Because, Their their parents are richest they give a lot of money for study.

• Children should work

Because part-time jobs can be used for earning some money. Although it’s not a big amount of money, It can still be your pocket money for buying something you want. Parents have already spend a lot on registration fee and the renting fee, So earning some money can lighten their burden. Moreover, You will feel no worries for buying things with your own money.

• Children should work and have a part time job.

Part-time jobs can be the free time activities. University is unlike senior or junior high school. You don’t need to go to school for whole weekdays or even whole days. There will have many free time you can use for other activities. If you don’t have a job, Sometimes it will be quite boring during that period.

• Children should work and the

Reason is part-time jobs can enrich your working experiences. It’s usually useful for your future careers. There’re many things that you can learn from different part-time jobs. Sometimes, They can also be advantages for interviews. If the interviewers know you have many experiences, The percentage of being recruited will get higher.
    Having part-time jobs can have many benefits. For examples, It can be free time activities, Used for earning money, And also increase working experiences. Therefore, Those are the reasons why I think students should have a part-time job.

• Children should have a part time job.

Having your own money that you earned through hard work is very satisfying for a child. They will know that they did something real that had an effect on the world around them, Not just the enclosed artificial world of school, They will feel proud and more mature. According to careervision. Org, Across America, 45 percent of workers are satisfied with their jobs and 20 percent feel passionate about their jobs. By doing part time job, Children can feel satisfaction about earning money and they can know what they are good at. This can help children find their career better. According to zipjob. Com, About 87% of employees worldwide are not engaged in their work. However, Doing part time job can help children find their career and make children feel more job satisfaction. Therefore children should have a part time job.

• Students should have a part-time job

Part-time jobs are different from full-time jobs that you don’t need to work very often a week and usually works for a short period. Many students will start to find their first part-time jobs since college. I have many different experiences so far, And I think having part-time job in college life is important. There’re are some of my reasons below.
    Another reason is part-time jobs can be used for earning some money. Although it’s not a big amount of money, It can still be your pocket money for buying something you want. Parents have already spend a lot on registration fee and the renting fee, So earning some money can lighten their burden. Moreover, You will feel no worries for buying things with your own money.
    The most important reason is part-time jobs can enrich your working experiences. It’s usually useful for your future careers. There’re many things that you can learn from different part-time jobs. Sometimes, They can also be advantages for interviews. If the interviewers know you have many experiences, The percentage of being recruited will get higher.

• They shouldn't need one, But they do need one.

In this horrendous economy people need at least 5-6 part-time jobs to afford nearly as much for college as people did in the 1970's. Part time jobs are a must for college kids these days until the government fixes the college debt and tuition crisis that is holding so many young people back.

• And how are they going to focus on their studies?

Yes, You will always have that one impoverished student who's the sole breadwinner of his / her family, But apart from the students who come from financially troubled backgrounds, There's no good reason why students should be working and studying at the same time. Moreover, Considering the fact that most well-paying jobs require students to at least have a degree of sorts, It's likely that if students went and worked part time in minor roles, That there wouldn't be much they could take away from their jobs in the long run.

• Students should be free to work if they want to, Not forced

Some students are very busy and take care of their families or have other obligations. School saps enough time as it is. If someone is "bored" or in need of money they can go work.
    I was given the option of getting a campus job and I turned it down. The pay was miserable and I heard some students got better part time jobs outside of the university.
    I have these teachers that give hard coursework and demand full attention, Why do I want to toil away at something that won't even cover my expensive rent much less my hyper inflated tuition.
    The only sick people who like this are the mentally ill students that go 48 hours without sleeping. They work and study and fight to get an A+ and want to brag it in everyone face that it is so easy. I have better things to do and my time is taken enough as it is.

• Students should have a part-time job.

I do not think students should not have a part-time job because they should focus on their studies. They could always get an internship that will help in future work. This way, After college, They can make more money because of their experience in the field, Instead of experience elsewhere.