The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention is a Scam Organization that only cares about money, And Exploitation of suffering people to Make Money

• A person online typed

Someone typed the following comment online about the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention that
    "Manipulation, Deception and half-truths seem to be a way of life for this organization. I have my experience as a walk coordinator with them well-documented. After being told by the executive director that he wasn't interested in hearing what I had to say, I not only reported it to the IRS, But told the board what I saw, As well. The sad part is that they aren't denying what happened, They just think by ignoring it, No one will notice, And they don't feel what they are doing is wrong, Either. When I quit, The regional director allowed and even encouraged the chapter chair to steal my email address and refused to make him return it to me. She even supported him when he lied to the police, And even told the police she didn't feel what he did was wrong. When I got my 1099, They didn't include all of the money I received, And don't have any intention on giving me a new one. Where is the integrity in the people who run this place? All they want is your money and they don't care who they have to step on, Screw or otherwise manipulate to get it. "