• It already is as far as I'm aware

I'm pretty sure the drinking age is 18 just saying. But even if it wasn't, I think that it should be because humans gain bodily autonomy at adulthood, And 18 is the widely recognised age of adulthood. I believe that everyone has the choice, Even though they know that alcohol is bad for them. It's like smoking, Everyone knows it is bad for you but some people do it anyway. That said, Alcohol is ok in moderation.

• Freedom of your own decisions

Everyone has rights. We as people should be able to make our own decisions. All of these restrictions just make people want to break the rules even more. As it may not be good for you to drink at the age of 18, I don't believe that the law should be 21. I believe it just restricts people from making their own decisions for themselves. It is up to you to be responsible and deal with the consequences you create.

• It Should Be 21

Imagine if you are 18 and you are allowed to drink. Let's say you go to a big senior graduation party. You get drunk at the party and since you are drunk you can't think right. You decide to drive home and while you drive home you can't think straight. When you approach the light it is red. You have blurry vision so you think it's green. You run the red light, Hit another car, And kill yourself and the 3 year old girl in the other car. Now do you think the drinking age should be 18?

• It should be 25.

Brain development continues until 25. The only logical thing is to treat adulthood as beginning at 25, And childhood as lasting until then. This also requires we redefine childhood: Children were considered able to work as young as 4 historically, With increasing responsibilities as they grew up. This makes perfect rational sense, As there is no magickal date upon which one becomes an "adult", It is a gradual process (as many are surprised to learn upon reaching adulthood).

Despite the present legal code, I urge any children (under 25) to consider my words; refrain from drugs and mind altering substances until your brain is complete. Even music is a mind-altering drug, As are books and television. Exercise your own creative muscles, Draw, Paint, Take photographs, Learn an instrument, Meditate, Hike through nature, Sing, Write. . . You have all your life to enjoy what others have made, The best time to learn to create your own stuff is now, While your brain is plastic and eager to learn from its mistakes.

• Not 18 but 19. Keep it out of highschool.

The old "if you can go to war for your country, You should be able to drink. " let adults be adults. If you can be tried as an adult, Get drafted, Marry, Ect. You should be able to drink. However, At 19.

Now the reason I say no to 18 is highschool. Seniors supplying freshmen. By making it 19 you keep it out of school and let adults live the life they choose. If this question was 19 instead of 18 I'd vote yes.

nataliawkr says2020-04-03T09:57:14.910
<a href="https://www. Luckynikibkk. Com/baccarat/">บาคาร่า</a>
[url=https://www. Luckynikigame. Com/baccarat/]บาคาร่า[/url]