• You Really Need Me To Explain This Nigga

How you gonna tell me the Earth is a ball when sea level never changes, So if all the seas and oceans are the same level that means the Earth is flat, Top that. I know science, And this is just. . . HAHAHAHAHA I am weak right now I do not know how much longer I can keep this up.
    Kyrie Irving out. PEACE

• Sleeping=truth=fight me losers

Why do people sleep straight huh? Shoundt we be sleeping in a curved position if the earth is round? There is no proof that the earth is anything but spherical. I am the earth. You exist upon me. Deal with it losers! Stupid idiots are stupid. I am the earth and i know myself.

• Sleeping=truth=fight me losers

• The Earth is clearly flat.

People say that the Earth isn't flat because a ship will disappear over the horizon. I call bull-honky. If you use binoculars and you look where the ship was, It will re-appear. This clearly makes it visible so that anyone can see that the Earth is clearly flat. Thank you.

• Yeah gamers it is flat

Sans actually told me it is flat so ur opinion is wrong and im already tracer but john wick is in grave danger so therefore t h e e a r t h i s F L A T OK SO BASICALLY ITS FLAT AND SANS IS EPIC GOODNIGHT GAMERS

• Why Earth is flat. (Scientific Proof)

What I have for you today gentlemen, Is scientific proof that the earth is flat. We just spin in such a high velocity that the human eye sees the earth as a round object. The same way that an eye sees a helicopter propeller moving at high speed, And faintly sees a circle. But what about gravity? Well, The force of the motion we are in is so high that it holds the objects of the earth down. This is the same phenomenon that holds water in place as you sin a bucket at high speeds, And if we do happen to live on a rounded planet, Then how come the flat objects of the earth are not designed at a tiny curved angle?

• Ha Ha Ha

If the earth was round or something like that, The person who left me must come back again. Yes i am sad. Yes, There are many questions you can ask. I just don't want to talk about her or anybody who left me. They just don't come back. Yes, They are not frisbee.

• Yes the Earth is Flat

People say that the Earth isn't flat because a ship will disappear over the horizon. I call bull-honky. If you use binoculars and you look where the ship was, It will re-appear. This clearly makes it visible so that anyone can see that the Earth is clearly flat. Thank you. Why do people sleep straight huh? Shoundn't we be sleeping in a curved position if the earth is round? There is no proof that the earth is anything but spherical. I am the earth. You exist upon me. Deal with it losers! Stupid idiots are stupid. I am the earth and i know myself. How you gonna tell me the Earth is a ball when sea level never changes, So if all the seas and oceans are the same level that means the Earth is flat, Top that. I know science, And this is just. . . HAHAHAHAHA I am weak right now I do not know how much longer I can keep this up. PEACE.

• Why is this even a debate?

There is proof of spherical shape. There are photos not only from space, But from the moon, From the satellites that orbit the earth and travel outside of our solar system. I don't agree that Pluto isn't a planet, But the earth not being round is just, I'm sorry, But useless. You want proof, Many of you have said you have stood on the shore looking out to sea and spoken about how you can see with binoculars, But eventually that object will disappear. You can see the earth is curved just by looking at the horizon from the shore out to sea. Humans multiple millennia ago were able to use math and calculate the diameter of the earth. If the earth is flat, Then there would be an edge and you would fall off it. Many sailors and captains have tried just that, To find the edge and fail. It is hard to accept, But in this day and age with cameras and people everywhere, There would have been unequivocal proof that the earth is flat. There is not.

• Ha Ha Ha

• Ya no not even close. . . .

How would the earth be flat. The sun is round, The moon is round and all the other planets are round. Also I've heard the theory about a ship over the horizon. . . Total crap. If you see a ship off into horizon it will not fall off. There is this thing called gravity that helps with that.

• It's obviously not!

The sun is round. The moon is round. Right? So what, Is the earth just like a frisbee? And for the sea level thing, Ever heard of GRAVITY? ! And it is freaking huge, Of course it doesn't SEEM to curve much. Astronauts have been to space and it has been proved by them and satllites that the earth is ROUND

• Why shouldn't the Earth be spherical.

Binoculars have a specific optical effect, Designed to achieve a specific optical purpose. They certainly do not prove that the Earth is flat.
    The Earth was proved to be a spherical object hundreds of years ago and was first considered to be spherical thousands of years before that.
    These observations were made by clever people, Not numpties with a pair of binoculars.

• There are many issues surrounding the flat Earth statement.

1) If the earth is flat, Then how is there a north pole and a south pole? According to your models, The center and rims of the Earth is polar, Which makes absolutely no sense since there are only one sun, And most of the sunlight will be concentrated on that middle point.

2) All the "if the earth is round, Then explain this" statement are forgetting one important aspect. Earth is a humongous sphere. Even flat surfaces have a slight curve, Most likely unnoticeable by any machine or tool.

3) Explain time zones. If the earth is flat, Then everywhere on Earth will be experiencing sunrise and sunset at the same time. But it doesn't. This means that Earth, Even if guys do not agree with, Is a globe.

And also stop trying to debunk proven facts. Why don't you Flat Earthers prove that the Earth is flat through a different method?

• The earth is spherical

If a spherical object is rotating, The rotation flattens out the middle, Making the sphere wider across the equator and narrower across the poles. This is because, In the case of rapid spinning, The centripetal force overcomes the gravitational attraction trying to create a spherical shape. Earth is an example of this, Hence the oblate spheroid shape. Jupiter is the fastest spinning planet in our solar system and therefore is more flattened than Earth. The sun rotates slowly, But there are other stars that spin rapidly and also have flattened shapes. Rapid spinning is also the reason black hole accretion disks, Solar systems, And galaxies exhibit flattened disk shapes.

• Where does the sun go?

If the Earth was flat then the Sun would always be somewhere in the sky. There would be no night. Why would the Earth be any different to the other planets in the Solar System which are clearly spherical. Even the Flat earth Society claimed that they had members "all around the globe" <g>

• This idea is ridiculous.

The earth has been observed from space thousands of times. If you think the moon landing was fake too, Then you can prove yourself wrong by shining lasers at certain reflective surfaces on the moon and calculate where the return beam should be. (In other words, Even science has proven it wasn't faked. )
    Plenty of people have traveled all the way around the world as well and there is no "edge". (My relatives are pilots and can confirm. )
    Lastly when a ship approaches from a far distance, You begin to see the top first and lower and lower parts begin to be visible. This is not due to a magic trick, But due to the curvature of the earth.

• I am astronaut

I work for nasa i have been to mercury. . . . . The earth is round i have see n it! If it was flat then why wouldnt we just walk off so yall mad dumb lmfao o o f if u think its flat go read a book stup id! Fr fr

>