The "pandemic" is just a clever ploy by Nintendo

Asked by: Foolboy
  • Okay this is facts

Nintendo knew what they were doing, They knew their sales would go through the roof if everybody was stuck inside all day and wanted an escape so they made the whole thing. Nintendo bioengineered a bat knowing it would start the corona pandemic as they know their chinese neighbors very well especially their soup diets. The rest is history. These guys are ultra mega level big brain here.

• I swear on my honor this is true.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons came out like EXACTLY when the "pandemic" started. Coincidence? I think not! It's way to close together. What better way to spend lockdown than stay inside and play a game that literally has you "out" in the world of your own?
    CORONAVIRUS IS JUST A BUNCH OF BS FROM NINTENDO. Lemme explain:
    Animal Crossing: New Horizons came out like immediately when the "pandemic" started. Coincidence? I think not!
    (Disclaimer: this is just for fun. I am a retard. If you have a problem with the word retard you are what is known as a KARINS.

Karma believing
    Assholes
    Really
    Intent on
    Neutering
    Society

Boom logic.