Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
  • Haha mr j fell for my stunt double

My stunt double is currently with him and she left me j. I’m still with jamal and he’s still so much better than me j and he’s got a nice big fat juicy sexy ass unlike puddin who has basically NO ASS. Ha ha ha. I’m so much better ha

• I am the joker

You ain’t Harley Quinn because the real Harley Quinn got locked up in a cage. Jamal already said he would spam my girlfriend so all the Harley Quinn’s I see here will be ignored. Ha ha, Don’t expose your plans losers. Now I can spam you all up and I know who not to listen to ha ha ha